Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16486 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 01:23:10 AM »

I'll jump on the strip train.

Also would like to include my amendment about how the bijuu is handled when the village chooses a new host. Seems like Trev already added it in. 1 week to find a host and rp. No more than that.

It's been 14 days total for this topic. No one has opposed to stripping him so much as giving thoughts on the topic. With no one opposing and only those voting for stripping I'd assume it's safe to lock this topic and notify Dart, Xia, and Isaribi.

Previous hosts have input and current ones have.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2015, 01:30:23 AM »

I'll jump on the strip train.

Also would like to include my amendment about how the bijuu is handled when the village chooses a new host. Seems like Trev already added it in. 1 week to find a host and rp. No more than that.

It's been 14 days total for this topic. No one has opposed to stripping him so much as giving thoughts on the topic. With no one opposing and only those voting for stripping I'd assume it's safe to lock this topic and notify Dart, Xia, and Isaribi.

Previous hosts have input and current ones have.

Suppose that's it then. Gonna keep it open for maybe another hour, so that anyone can get their last words in if necessary. Are we adding the in clause that forces the new host to fight the current challengers when of course a bijuu is stripped.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:42:54 AM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2015, 02:47:23 AM »

I move for Strip as well.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2015, 03:37:57 AM »

I'm surprised people put their 2 cents with regards to the "Can Mind's Eye of Kagura can sense someone without meeting/seeing the person firsthand?"

The answer is, it cannot. I went through the manga where Sasuke was pursuing Itachi and Danzo. In both cases, Karin was not able to locate either of them.

Here's the proof. Zetsu had to show Sasuke's group who Danzo was. That means that Karin cannot blindly track a specific person without meeting/seeing the person first.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/457/3
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/457/16

Good day everyone.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that Riku assumed that a chakra sensor can detect a bijuu chakra inside a person.
When Neji used Byakugan to look at Naruto's Chakra Network, there was no sign of "bijuu chakra".
However, it wasn't until Naruto used the Nine-Tail's chakra that Neji was able to see the "bijuu chakra".
It's the same with Karin (look at my previous post to see examples).

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/100/6
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/103/16
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/103/17

So not only the Mind's Eye of Kagura cannot detect a specific person without seeing the person first, it cannot even detect "bijuu chakra" inside the person while it's dormant.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:53:08 AM by Mei »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2015, 03:47:11 AM »

I'm surprised people put their 2 cents with regards to the "Can Mind's Eye of Kagura can sense someone without meeting/seeing the person firsthand?"

The answer is, it cannot. I went through the manga where Sasuke was pursuing Itachi and Danzo. In both cases, Karin was not able to locate either of them.

Here's the proof. Zetsu had to show Sasuke's group who Danzo was. That means that Karin cannot blindly track a specific person without meeting/seeing the person first.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/457/3
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/457/16

Good day everyone.

I already said it couldn't track someone that good. But we moved past that. Due to inactivity he's being stripped.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2015, 03:56:20 AM »

I already said it couldn't track someone that good. But we moved past that. Due to inactivity he's being stripped.

Oh, I must have missed your post. But some people may still think the Mind Eye can, so I wanted to get rid of any notion of that. Well, strip away.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2015, 04:01:34 AM »

Didn't Karin sense the nine tails in Naruto after the Danzo fight? She was on Kakashi's back and he sensed the evil energy or whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMsY0o6dDM

What is that supposed to be then?

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2015, 04:04:56 AM »

I addressed both of these issues.

Yes Mind's Eye CAN sense bijuu chakra. It's debatable if it is just kyuubi's. (Since he's evil) or if all bijuu have negative chakra.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2015, 04:13:46 AM »

She picked up something cold and super dark after focusing on Naruto up close for a while. Didn't however go immediately all 'oh its a bijuu up in hur'.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2015, 05:02:45 AM »

She picked up something cold and super dark after focusing on Naruto up close for a while. Didn't however go immediately all 'oh its a bijuu up in hur'.

To someone who has no idea what they were looking for to start with, yes Dark and cold wouldn't scream Biju, but to Yujo who had the three tails for a significant amount of time would in fact know what that feeling was.

And she has negative emotion sensing now?

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2015, 06:11:23 AM »

I feel like you just have to see the chakra difference of a jinchuriki once to be able to sense it, like if you don't know what you're looking for you can't find it, but if you do know then you can.

I feel like Yujo would be able to sense the three tails of all things in Kiri,

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2015, 01:51:46 PM »

To someone who has no idea what they were looking for to start with, yes Dark and cold wouldn't scream Biju, but to Yujo who had the three tails for a significant amount of time would in fact know what that feeling was.

And she has negative emotion sensing now?

I agree with Warren. That doesn't mean she can sense bijuu. Remember that the Nine-Tails is malevolent by nature. I'm sure if she was focusing on Bee, she would not pick up something like that with the Eight-Tails. That happened way before Naruto & Kyuubi got along.

I dont think that's not negative emotion sensing. That's just the nature of Nine-Tails chakra.
Like how she said Naruto's chakra is warm and bright.

Yes Mind's Eye CAN sense bijuu chakra. It's debatable if it is just kyuubi's. (Since he's evil) or if all bijuu have negative chakra.

No, it can't. Karin had to FOCUS on Naruto just to sense some malevolent chakra.
Using that logic, then Sasuke must be a jinchuuriki then since his chakra was evil. >.>

Malevolent chakra ≠ bijuu chakra

And even if you want to debate that, it still doesnt change the fact that Karin has to meet/see the person first.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:01:28 PM by Mei »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2015, 01:56:55 PM »

No, it can't. Karin had to FOCUS on Naruto just to sense some malevolent chakra.
Malevolent chakra ≠ bijuu chakra
And even if you want to debate that, it still doesnt change the fact that Karin has to meet/see the person first.
[/quote]

Still can sense bijuu chakra in the sense that it's 'malevolent' regardless of how.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2015, 07:43:30 PM »

Just to double check we are stripping Isa right?

Perhaps we need a second thread for the other debate present in this topic

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »

Yup he's stripped apparently.

As for my amendment perhaps another topic, maybe not.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 18 queries.