Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Senju Clan Ability Amendment: Regeneration Ability  (Read 8573 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Senju Clan Ability Amendment: Regeneration Ability
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 06:53:17 AM »

There are a lot of things on SL that are attributed to one persona that tons of people claim.

So...

How is this different than those already mentioned?

I appreciate having the information made available to me, but it would be interesting to see some major effort put into story lines and things too.

Are there any threads on the forum dedicated to discussing an RP arc for the site?

Cause there sure are tons about who can have what. yes, I even start some.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »

That's exactly why I don't agree one bit with making it a passive senju trait for everyone, cause there is not gonna be even a speck of RP or anything for it. People are just gonna go 'ohey I haz senju dna, I can heal anything now in seconds'.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 02:51:48 PM »

I still think Kaguyas have regen traits.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 02:58:31 PM »

Nothing beyond closing up the holes popping the bones out left and such. Nothing compared to healing power.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 03:14:41 PM »

And healing all the tissues and muscle that the bone rips through.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 03:19:53 PM »

Which is what I meant with the holes. Either way hardly the same as surviving being ran through by a gigantic susanoo sword or something and being right as rain in a few seconds.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 04:49:50 PM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Regeneration_Ability

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth

It cannot restore missing limbs or organs, so in its own way, it's actually somewhat inferior in scope to Tsunade's healing technique. The only difference is that presumably, the Regen ability is not something that needs to be learned (nor does it have the drawback of shortening natural life span over time, but this is SL so practically moot).

If anything, make the Regen ability exclusive to those with all of the resets or the RP equivalent of full mastery of wood release imho.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 04:54:19 PM »

Hardly a deterrent when people already claim mastery over things such as even bijuu by just waiting around doing nothing.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 05:19:44 PM »

Hardly a deterrent when people already claim mastery over things such as even bijuu by just waiting around doing nothing.

The only deterrent to using it would be to outright ban it. Otherwise, anyone who wants it badly enough (with or without complete lineage), can get it. This is not a hiden, it's practically a KG in function.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 04:22:30 AM »

In the Senju Clan for rp reasons it is rped as a hidden. Even among our clan I have made it a very rare trait to obtain.  I didn't not do so by limiting it but rather by not spreading the knowledge of it rp wise IC.

Like I said it is hidden in the SGT along with other secret skills. If one was to believe such a skill exist they could always seek me out or try to find the scroll of knowledge. Hint it is in the place where the Grand Masters meet. A place dedicated to the better meant of knowledge in the clan.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 05:31:55 AM »

But it's not even shown to be a skill or technique that the user has to learn. According to what's been shown in the manga, it was a passive trait for anybody with Hashirama's cells. That's why the wiki lists ten users of it.

Essentially, it's a part of the Senju vitality that comes with being a Senju on SL. And like stated before, it's inferior to Creation Rebirth.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 05:38:46 AM »

So we can allow it and nerf the fuck out of it or not allow it.

I'd be content with both. We don't need another trait added so people can claim to survive being chopped in half because they got senju cells from someone who doesn't exist.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 06:17:38 AM »

That level of regeneration was because of Madara being the Ten Tail's Jinchuriki.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Regeneration_Ability

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 06:33:16 AM »

He was meaning Tsunade after Madara's clones literally cut her in half. And was only able to remain alive by Katsuya until Orochimaru's team arrived on the spot. <<;
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:33:49 AM by Dāto Terumī »

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2015, 06:45:35 AM »

Not trying to be a stickler here, but this still doesn't seem to a clan trait. If it were, Hashirama wouldn't be the only Senju listed. Its basically his custom trait and because of such his cells were preserved to the point of being implanted into others. Hey Wood Release alone seems to be his trait as well, but its granted to those who wish to go through the path of Senju. That and the regular vitality and durability Senju already have is well enough. No need to add this freak of nature healing ability to the list. People learn from scratches, cuts, and bruises. Hashirama obviously didn't have this trait as a kid and eventually adapted/learned to be able to have such an ability. Same should go for here, but as I already mentioned that ability seems to be on the claimed list already, regardless. Just outdated and mentioned as Healing Power instead of Regenration Ability.

Maybe if we had a true Hashirama, the case would be different. But even Kirk is offering that the skills and knowledge of how to be able to perform such an ability is within the Senju Grand Tree. So that would be an IC/RP ability to achieve such as well. Instead of just saying, hey you are a Senju? Well now you're unstoppable go ahead and get stabbed and live!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.