Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Running from a bijuu fight.  (Read 8670 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Running from a bijuu fight.
« on: July 17, 2015, 12:47:06 AM »

Post replies here on thoughts of the matter.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Running from a bijuu fight.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 12:52:57 AM »

Like i said in our message. I think it should be allowed on the basis that you didn't tell me you had a problem with it so there was no way i could have know.

I did my job and told you what i had problems with and you were supposed to tell me yours. Since you didnt and a stipulation for fleeing was not added i dont see why i cant so it

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »

So if I win a biju, and have an IC deathmatch, I can Kamui to leave on my first or second post?

I agree that normally he should be allowed to repost, but if you guys aren't allowing repost or only one a fight and he used it, then that's it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 12:54:48 AM »

Like i said in our message. I think it should be allowed on the basis that you didn't tell me you had a problem with it so there was no way i could have know.

I did my job and told you what i had problems with and you were supposed to tell me yours. Since you didnt and a stipulation for fleeing was not added i dont see why i cant so it

Like I said in my reply.

It didn't cross my mind that you'd try to run. I cannot tell you I have a problem with something that didn't yet exist.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 12:56:32 AM »

And like i said in mine. Its not my fault that you didnt think about it, i cant control what you do and dont consider.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 12:56:49 AM »

Uhm...I guess I am just assuming things again. But with the bijuu I thought you had to face your challenger or admit defeat and give it up. I didn't know that running from a match was ever an option.

I guess that is why it is not included in the rules?

I believe that running would mean that you never ever ever would be at risk of being defeated. Who can't manage a grand escape around here? Legit, convenient, or otherwise?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 12:57:11 AM »

And like i said in mine. Its not my fault that you didnt think about it, i cant control what you do and dont consider.

I'm sorry I can't think of every possible situation. My god man, really?

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 12:58:45 AM »

Though this probably going to start a 50 page debate. I say get three judges to vote on it. Like the current judge for the fight and two unbiased mods.
I was wrong okay more like 10 pages and 4 other topics.

On another note.
Yeah I can't decide who I am going to support here since both got Okay arguments  so guys calm down. Don't curse, get three judges and get this bloody thing over with.
Plus add a rule stating one can run or can't run away next time you fight.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 12:59:46 AM »

Though this probably going to start a 50 page debate. I say get three judges to vote on it. Like the current judge for the fight and two unbiased mods.
I was wrong okay more like 10 pages and 4 other topics.

On another note.
Yeah I can't decide who I am going to support here since both got Okay arguments  so guys calm down. Don't curse, get three judges and get this bloody thing over with.
Plus add a rule stating one can run or can't run away next time you fight.

I curse for emphasis. Please don't think I'm angry. Sure I'm a little upset, but in the end it's a game separate from real life. :P

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 01:00:57 AM »

This issue needs more input and is basically being fast-tracked, since this is something that is not against the rules.

Nowhere in the rules or on Ichirou's challenge preferences does it say that Jinchuriki have to win their battles by killing their opponents. All that is said on the rules are as follows.

2] ºDetermine the Nature of the Challengeº
The host and the challenger, and ONLY the host and challenger, determine the nature of the challenge. BOTH decide if the match will be an IC Challenge or an OOC Challenge. This means that if an IC Challenge is chosen, the challenger has to RP learning the host’s identity and location and maneuvers him into a Match. This does not mean that the RP is used as a means for the Host to forever avoid having to face his challenger. The host must make it possible for the challenger to complete the terms of the RP event. This is not the battle part. You are going to face off with each other. You are just being creative about it.
If the OOC Challenge is chosen, then no RP concerning the challenge is performed. The details are agreed upon and the Match takes place.

3] ºDetermine the Details of the Matchº
The host and challenger, and only the host and challenger, must decide if the battle is to the death. They decide if others are permitted to participate [3v3 max] or if the match is 1v1. Will there be exclusions concerning what powers are to be used? Who will be the judge? Is a time limit proposed in which to complete the challenge?

ºHow to declare a winnerº
The battle commences with the initial post & terminates once either combatant is unable to continue. Such a feat can result in several ways, including knock-outs (concussions, etc.), full paralysis, almost-fatal wounds & so forth. So long both parties declare it plausible & understand the longevity/risk of the claim, it's considered eligible for use. However, things can, of course, become debatable in attempt to reach such a goal & in doing so arguments are bound to commence. If need be, either party can have onlookers & such /dis/agree with the action until a verdict is reached. If desired, either party can have other hosts or officials of sorts represent them for a more "legitimized" (as some have called it) reasoning or "Back-up".

And this is Ichirou's challenge preferences.

Current Host: Ichirou Hyuuga

Affiliation: Amegakure

Preferred method: IC hunt, (1-3)v(1-3)

Special Conditions: Even though the challenge method is IC hunt, the participants of the battle can be gathered and the fight moved to the forum, to prevent board clutter and the losing of posts.

-If desired, the match can be "Staggered RP" (we can rp whilst the match happens, but the end result of the match will still occur IC). Once a victor is decided the Jinchuriki and Challenger then finish whatever rp they are in and immediately post going to begin the fight, so that is when it happens chronologically. If you manage to get yourself killed before the fight happens it will be voided, but I'm not forcing you to rp elsewhere during the fight.

-The Challenger and Jinchuriki teams each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.

-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC.

-If you take 14 days to post(1v1) 5 days to post (2v2) or 2 days to post (3v3), the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited a week to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 8 days to repost, then you still lose.

- Everyone gets ONE repost only. This does not include edits. The difference being that a repost would change the entire set of actions from the post while an Edit would only fix minor problem with the already existing actions. 3 edits are allowed.

- To issue a challenge, you must find Ichirou IC within the world, and be aware of his possession of Son-Goku, once I am approached and given proof that the knowledge of the Yonbi is legitimate we will move the fight to the forums, in the setting of wherever I am encountered IC.

- In the instance that one or more individuals are attempting to locate the Yonbi, whoever finds the Yonbi first will be granted the first fight, unless the two team up, in that instance it would be a 2v1 or whatever outcome the rp brings

(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids

-Swift Release
-Claims of immunity to Ototon
-Liquefying Ototon
-Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
- Borrowing resets when you already have resets
- Any of the recent Rikudou powered abilities
- Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
- Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses
- Non Zetsu Mayfly

And the opening post of the match is as follows, with Shadow's posting being the acceptance of such.

All terms and rules have been agreed to previously through discussion through the pms.

The match is 1v1 by decision, and will be occuring in the wetlands just outside of Amegakure.

Trev will be the judge,

Shadow will be posting first, continuing the rp from the village.

As far as I'm concerned, no rules or deals were broken. If running/escaping was really something that is not allowed, then it would have been mentioned in the rules or in Ichirou's personal rules. You can't judge that it's a forfeit and acknowledge that this is now a rule based upon a single judge's decision. The Tailed Beast rules are determined by the entire participating community.

But even if we did make a rule about it right now, it wouldn't effect the match since it predates it. It's kinda like a Jinchuriki amending to their own rules that someone can't use Sage Mode + Rinnegan, when their opponent has already done so and the Jinchuriki has already acknowledged it.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 01:01:52 AM »

You dont have to think of everything. If this is going to be as big of a deal as its being made to then after this debate is settled ab amendment to the rules needs to be made

Im not necessarily saying that its your fault you didnt bring it up. But i shouldnt be forced to forfeit my biju because of it either.

Yujo impleneted a 'flee=death' stipulation in his fight with isa, which he mentioned previously. Without that being in place i dont feel as though there are grounds for all this arguing.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 01:04:20 AM »

I don't think kamui/ftg to flee a bijuu fight should be allowed. If it were then everyone with said abilities could run from a fight and waste another person's time.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 01:05:26 AM »

Thats your opinion. It would go on your void list. As a jinchuriki i have the right to my own void list which doesnt state that fleeing equals death. Rules that you agreed to

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 01:06:13 AM »

Thats your opinion. It would go on your void list. As a jinchuriki i have the right to my own void list which doesnt state that fleeing equals death. Rules that you agreed to

This isn't about our match anymore. It's about allowing it and altering bijuu rules.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 01:08:02 AM »

Well i think its a matter relative to the void list. If you dont want them to do it then discuss it beforehand to prevent it becoming a further issue.

I dont think an overall 'no run rule' should be implemented because some people are okay with it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.