Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Add it?

Yes
No
I like trains (yes)

Author Topic: Amendment to the Bijuu Rules.  (Read 1776 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Amendment to the Bijuu Rules.
« on: July 24, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »

I just copy and pasted my post from another topic. (With edits) This is just the official thread to take a vote on said post amendment.

==============================================================
I'm sticking with my idea of the 3 month stipulation. Added, Riku is worried about champions and so on...so.....

ºHosts Must Committ to Active Statusº
Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every two weeks), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan/organization will inherit the bijū; if the jinchūriki wasn't in a clan/organization, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host.

My revision: (Please note I'm messy in my thoughts)

If the village leader is also inactive then it goes onto the next person in line. Usually council members or previous Kage. From there they deal with the beast and what happens.

HOWEVER
Due to issues regarding time consumption and overall loopholes in the process some might try to take advantage of time requirements are added. As listed below.

Jinchūriki have to post once (1) every two (2) weeks.

Pass -> Keep the bijuu
Fail -> Bijuu goes to village/organization leader.

Kage/leader has to make sure the bijuu gets a new host or they find a champion to defend the beast. They HAVE ONE (1) WEEK.

Example: Mizukage gets the 19 tails, he now has 1 week to find a host AND FINISH THE SEALING PROCESS. Meaning the kage cannot take a week to decide and then another 3 months to do the rp. No. It doesn't take that long to seal a bijuu. You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time.

However if the Kage/leader is also inactive it goes onto previous kage or council members. They follow the same rules as above. 1 week.

If both kage, previous kage, and council members are inactive then the first challenger gets the beast.

------------
If a Jinchūriki goes inactive and it goes to the leader/kage/council/previous kage then they CANNOT hand it back to said Jinchūriki until after a 3 month period. By then however it will already be sealed inside someone else.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Amendment to the Bijuu Rules.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 07:25:30 PM »

I feel that the decision of a new host is a bit more complicated than that of just a host making his next post and should be extended beyond 1 week.

Additionally, I feel that this should not include the sealing process. But to have that RP drawn out to over a week is ridiculous.

I propose 2 weeks to choose a new host. And 1 week to complete the sealing. Then the host still get his 2 weeks settling in time before he has to start accepting challengers. that is a total of 5 weeks max from the bijuu having to be reclaimed, a new host chose, getting it sealed, settling in and taking on challengers.

I do not like the notion of giving the bijuu back to a previous host being disallowed for a 3 month period. This seems nitpicky to me. if the kage/council feel their host is the appropriate one then that is their business. The host, even though he is a repeat host, still has to abide by activity rules and such just like a new one would. However...I feel the 2 week getting to know your bijuu period should be omitted in the case of prior host with prior bijuu. They already know each other and should manage well enough to accept challengers right away.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »

"You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time."

You want the challengers to have to wait weeks upon weeks after the process of stripping a beast, which takes weeks upon weeks? You are not considering the perspective of the challenger at all, which is understandable because you have never been in that position. Not trying to spark anything, but if you briefly place yourself in the position of the challenger, you will understand why they only have 1 week to just seal the beast.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 08:19:22 PM »

snort. I was a host. I know what it is like.
I am biased toward the host.
he dies
he had no rp life
he is at the beck and call of people who frankly are not host material, due to various reasons.
and he can't go on vacation without having everything taken away from him.

no, it is not all in the favor of the host. it is quite the opposite. They literally are forced to play with people they do not wish to in order to achieve character goals and do the things they have earned.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 08:21:38 PM »

Umm no. They do it for the bijuu, and all of the implications that come with it. If they didn't want to RP with everyone possible, they wouldn't want a bijuu, pretty simple concept. Nobody is forced into having a bijuu, it is a choice that comes with certain ramifications and stipulations, that if not dealt with then you are shit out of luck m8. Pretty simple proposition.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:23:01 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 09:15:27 PM »

I mean i do believe that if the host is going on vacation or something and they make a post about it before hand then i think they should be allowed to have their vacation without getting stripped

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 02:16:23 AM »

I got my pen ready, since I don't want to see abuse, but at the same time, it was circulate dwithin the clan/organization for a reason; to keep one player going inactive from screwing the entire village out of a jinchurikii. It was not meant to be used as a way for an inactive host to still keep the beast, it was intended to keep a village from losing the beast simply because of one player's inactivity. That had been deemed fair in previous topics.

To strip it from the individual villages would mandate provisions that also outline the tournament, the hat, whatever is going to be used to pick or weed out the new host. A tournament of the challengers seems the most reasonable (keeps # of participants down to those interested in the beast from the get-go) in a Jounin Exams-like style elimination tourney (1v1). If there are an odd number of challengers, then the "lesser" challengers (those not directly next in line) fight each other till one stands, then fight the challenger next in line.

Default wins will be considered unacceptable, the beast instead will be GM'd by one of the host's preferred judges (hopefully the less biased of the two) and the otherwise defaulter will have to fight with the tailed beast. An easier fight in some regards, but still a fight all the same.

That's still pretty much my opinion on the matter. Giving it to the challenger akin to a prize, by default, because the host is inactive takes away fighting for it altogether.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.