Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A dimension inside a dimension means we need to go one level deeper.  (Read 8777 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: A dimension inside a dimension means we need to go one level deeper.
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »

Except Obito had recovered thanks to Naruto, even if it was implied he'd still perish sooner or later due to bijuu removal, Sakura too had been recovering and saving the seal in particular.

And I did earlier, only way I could see that working was because Hagoromo was there to make the connection to Kaguya's dimensions for the others, thanks to his rinnegan.

I honestly don't think it's a Rinnegan thing. After all, even Madara needed Kakashi's eye to warp into Kamui's dimension.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-675-page-16.html

You may have a point that it may be a jutsu that only Hagoromo could do, but then why call it Summoning Jutsu? Why not a different name?
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-687-page-4.html

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »

A time saver, with it he didn't have to spend time looking for the 'kamui dimension', and forcing his way in. A reassurance too, a second eye in case his left rinnegan had been destroyed, he was planning on trying to take Sasuke's rinnegan at first too til he proved too strong for a drive-by like Kakashi got nailed by.

And I'm not saying it wasn't a summoning jutsu, I'm saying it took Hagoromo's rinnegan to bridge the gap while others gave their chakra for usage in the jutsu. Outside of kamui mangekyo, rinnegan's the only thing that crosses entire dimensions like that.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »

And I'm not saying it wasn't a summoning jutsu, I'm saying it took Hagoromo's rinnegan to bridge the gap while others gave their chakra for usage in the jutsu. Outside of kamui mangekyo, rinnegan's the only thing that crosses entire dimensions like that.

I don't know why you keep bringing Rinnegan into this, especially when it was the Rinne Sharingan that allowed Kaguya to teleport into different dimensions.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amenominaka

There's no mentioning of 'bridging dimensions' when Hagoromo talked about what was required for the powerful summoning jutsu. Besides, bridging all those dimensions would cost chakra that he would not have. He even called upon the spirits of the past Kages.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-687-page-4.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-691-page-16.html

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2015, 05:46:18 PM »

Direct descendant still with obvious dimensional powers, kamui mangekyo in turn being a descendant of it with its own stuff. Sasuke's eye wasn't the same third eye rinne sharingan either, yet he had his dimensional stuff too.

And of course he didn't have it, that's why he had the edo kages and other ones help ._.' that's the whole point of combo jutsus. They supplied the power while he did all the work, just the same as Naruto and Gamabunta doing combo-henge had Bunta giving the chakra while Naruto did the seals and gave the form.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »

Direct descendant still with obvious dimensional powers, kamui mangekyo in turn being a descendant of it with its own stuff. Sasuke's eye wasn't the same third eye rinne sharingan either, yet he had his dimensional stuff too.

And of course he didn't have it, that's why he had the edo kages and other ones help ._.' that's the whole point of combo jutsus. They supplied the power while he did all the work, just the same as Naruto and Gamabunta doing combo-henge had Bunta giving the chakra while Naruto did the seals and gave the form.

Sasuke's Rinnegan does look like a Rinne Sharingan. But he didn't display any dimensional powers nonetheless. No one with Rinnegan did anything involving dimensions. >.>

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2015, 08:04:10 PM »

Did, actually. Amenotejikara, his teleport move, lets him move himself and other people/objects around, even swap places if need be. After shippuuden's end and by the gaiden's time he was able to cross whole dimensions with it.

Madara in turn has Limbo, which is a kind of border realm just far enough removed to be invisible without another rinnegan, yet still near enough to affect this world. And I shouldn't even have to start about Hagoromo, dude not only transcends time as a chakra ghost, but pulled souls from pure world too, something which nobody else has ever been able to do without edo tensei since it goes beyond even dimensional travel. And of course, bridged the gap to Kaguya's dimensions to pull Naruto and co back when given the chakra by others.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2015, 10:36:39 PM »

Did, actually. Amenotejikara, his teleport move, lets him move himself and other people/objects around, even swap places if need be. After shippuuden's end and by the gaiden's time he was able to cross whole dimensions with it.

Madara in turn has Limbo, which is a kind of border realm just far enough removed to be invisible without another rinnegan, yet still near enough to affect this world. And I shouldn't even have to start about Hagoromo, dude not only transcends time as a chakra ghost, but pulled souls from pure world too, something which nobody else has ever been able to do without edo tensei since it goes beyond even dimensional travel. And of course, bridged the gap to Kaguya's dimensions to pull Naruto and co back when given the chakra by others.

Amenotejikara is simply switching places. Nothing to do with dimensions.
Madara, himself, did not travel to another dimension. And I am not sure about calling that a different dimension. I believe you said it yourself, they are like 'ghost'. >.>

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2015, 10:51:18 PM »

He specifically called it the 'invisible world of limbo' or something, but I suppose that's a matter of perspective.

Still, you may wish to read the gaiden that came after naruto finished, Sasuke himself said he had been exploring Kaguya's dimensions innit, that it was so taxing his eye powers weakened for a while. He even takes Naruto and co along with himself to hunt down the bad guy. Wiki also states it too, that he started out just teleporting, later expanded to hopping dimensions.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2015, 09:02:14 PM »

He specifically called it the 'invisible world of limbo' or something, but I suppose that's a matter of perspective.

Still, you may wish to read the gaiden that came after naruto finished, Sasuke himself said he had been exploring Kaguya's dimensions innit, that it was so taxing his eye powers weakened for a while. He even takes Naruto and co along with himself to hunt down the bad guy. Wiki also states it too, that he started out just teleporting, later expanded to hopping dimensions.

Okay I see it. Although that looks very much like a Rinne Sharingan.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/8/17

So are you saying that a regular Summoning Jutsu / FTG cannot help one escape from a Kamui pocket dimension?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2015, 09:13:41 PM »

Looks similar cause it combines rinnegan and sharingan abilities, but its not the same. The real thing is always a third eye on the forehead, more tomoes, and red.

And pretty much. I don't see hiraishin getting out at all since the way I see it that only works inside the dimension you're currently in, not across others. Summoning jutsu would only work if somebody with rinnegan bridged the gap for you as Hagoromo did.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.