Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ichirou vs Shadow decision  (Read 3874 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Ichirou vs Shadow decision
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 12:23:21 AM »

I didnt get a chance to make the post, i had intended to but was told by shadow i didnt gave to because it was on hold, and he locked the topic before i got the chance to post it

I wanted to post it because i knew the details of the how and why would come into play,

As far as size goes theres no limit on what can be placed within, but i suppose it would be more of a pocket than a worldly dimension

And i may have jumped the gun on the Edo rp because i wanted to get out of this lock and move on, but i also dont want to accept a decision that is unjust, its as simple as voiding the edo rp
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:26:47 AM by Ichirou Hyuuga »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 12:27:13 AM »

I didnt get a chance to make the post, i had intended to but was told by shadow i didnt gave to because it was on hold, and he locked the topic before i got the chance to post it

I wanted to post it because i knew the details of the how and why would come into play,

Ah, I see. Actually what's the point in even locking bijuu matches anyway? The only person that should post is the appropriate participants (the combatants and judge). No other person will do so. >.>

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 02:06:30 AM »

Hmmmph. Biased? Okay....

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I told both Ichirou and Shadow that I was going to be away for a week on vacation so I wouldn't be able to constantly check in and work on their never ending issues. If I recall, once Trev was booted as the initial judge and his ruling seemed 'unjust/biased/unfair/you don't like it' I was appointed judge, yippee! >>; Now that I've made a ruling the same process undergoes? That seems odd.

Skepticism aside, I'll explain my own thought on this predicament. Once we solved the previous dispute about FTG and escaping the fight all together and making Shadow chase him, Ichirou accepted the fact that Shadow's Kamui attempt was a success. With that alone, the next scene follows through with Ichirou's entire person being warped into this Kamui realm. From then on, Ichi messaged me a couple times and proposed his plan of escaping one realm by going into the other, allowing him to escape the Kamui as well as return to the 'human realm' I'll call it that. From that alone I was iffy to give my opinion on such, especially without my own knowledge if such were to be possible in the naruto verse. It was literally one word over the other at that point. Honestly I figured something as simple as reverse summon could work; yet the whole idea of opening up a separate realm, while already within a separate realm, to return to the realm he was once on seemed a little too far fetched for me to believe. I still want no part in said discussion since it stops being about naruto and more about space time continuum and dimensions and stuff, too complicated.

Either way, I was told to make a decision on the match entirely. Seeing as how it finished with Shadow successfully being able to get Ichirou into his Kamui dimension, that awarded Shadow 'points' if there was a score to be kept. Now with that aside, the fight seemed to have ended, no matter what. The point being that Ichirou's tactics went from battle-mode, to escape-mode. It was no longer a fight per say, but 'what tactic should I use to escape this defeat'. I'm sorry, but there was no other way for me to put it. It stopped being about defending yourself and it went into retreating/evading and that alone signified an end to this battle in my eyes. Maybe instead of just escaping he had some sort of retaliation in his sleeve while also fleeing the assault, the battle could continue on! But that was never the case I saw, nor see. So yes. In an overall decision, miles away from my own home and barely logged onto SL, I told Shadow that I had felt he won this match. Yet I NEVER said it was over with. I allow for both participants a fighting chance, Ichirou still has one but from the look of his sticky situation, I didn't feel like he would be able to overcome Shadow's last attack with this new one so suddenly and conveniently. He still has options but I am opposed to this whole realm-ception going on.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 02:11:51 AM »

I was never told that you would be absent for week by yourself or Shadow

As far as a continued retreat i never said i was leaving the fight when i returned to the battlefield, just that i was returning to the battlefield

Also, my jutsu doesnt serve to immediately move me from the kamui realm to the shinobi realm, without the kuchiyose unsealing me i would just remain sealed

And if you never officially stated that the battle waa over then its on shadow for locking the topic and not even allowing me to make my post in the first place,

Of course at this point i dont intend to continue the battle, but that doesnt mean that i couldnt

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 04:52:47 AM »

Of course at this point i dont intend to continue the battle, but that doesnt mean that i couldnt

Then what is the point of this topic?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 04:55:31 AM »

First I'm going to paste the technique Ichirou is using. As far as I can tell this is the only place it's explained.

====== Pyramid of Light: Prison of the Guilty - Utilizing a physical barrier as a catalyst, Ichirou or his Kuchiyose can cast this Fuinjutsu upon the barrier to seal the barrier and all it's contents within the realm of light,
Pyramid of Light: Gateway to freedom - The polar opposite to the Prison of the guilty, this is a Fuinjutsu used to recover things from the realm of Light
======

"Lin Ya I think he named it, is notified when something enters the realm of light. She has this crystal ball that lets her see into the realm." -Masane
Masane he's using Theinin for this battle not Theinin's wife.

Cool cool. I love how that's on the official description of it. (sarcasm) No where that I have access to does it say his Realm of Light has a notifier attached to it.

"My question is .... where is this post of your Sphinx helping you escape Kamui's dimension? Was it ever posted? " - Mei

"I didnt get a chance to make the post, i had intended to but was told by shadow i didnt gave to because it was on hold, and he locked the topic before i got the chance to post it " -Ichirou

Okay once again even if you have a magic ball how would the Sphinx know to look at the ball?

I had the topic locked. My thoughts intertwine with Keito's (as posted above) except no doubt mine are more cynical in nature. I'm a firm believer that if something is added to a pre-existing technique or maneuver in a fight that isn't stated on the official documentation of it. They pulled it out of their ass. And seeing as things like a crystal ball isn't anywhere...I'm thinking he's pulling it out of his ass. That's just the way my mind works.
Until I see proof that you didn't this will be my mindset on it. However if you can prove this, I will retract my statements.

That all aside I asked Keito to make a judgement call. I talked to Ichirou and him about Ichirou's escape tactic.  Keito and I agree while Ichirou doesn't. Seeing as how Keito is our judge the thoughts of everyone else did not matter. Keito said he can't escape and he is right this whole space-time stuff is confusing as fuck. Which is why you don't see me posting in it much as well as the fact I believe there's never been a crystal ball and that he can't realm-ception his way out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:56:18 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 05:35:57 AM »

I posted here, since I returned. Also because I didn't want to read through that forum topic that erupted because of this realm-ception attempt and interestingly being told that 'yall screwed ichi out of the yonbi' also made want to show that I don't just choose sides for no reason. Let alone I viewed this match from both perspectives but in the end found that Ichirou's escape tactics were a sign of his withdrawal from the fight; no longer is he putting an effort to assault and apprehend Shadow nor is his defensive tactics showing interest in keeping the fight going, as he first tried to FTG to his Kage who wouldn't allow Shadow to continue the fight as it was, then going on to try and go to his own dimension so that he can escape Shadow's dimension and return back to the living dimension. That still is too much for me to handle but then again another escape tactic. Once it becomes about escape instead of standing your ground, the match is lost to me, which is why I said Shadow should be the winner of the match. Especially since you guys seemed to have been growing disputes after each post and elongating the match from such, it needed to end sometime or another. With Shadow's final moves being him trapping you in his Kamui. that only added towards his favor in winning the match. Otherwise I was going to suggest you two duke it out within his Kamui realm to give ya a fair fighting chance. But after reading your edo tensei post not only in zone 8 but also returning as an edo officially in Ame, you seem to have already acknowledge defeat. So as Shadow already stated;
Then what is the point of this topic?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 06:56:03 AM »

Because being sucked into a Kamui realm doesn't equate to defeat. He can't really do anything else but try to escape. Though even if he cannot with his own custom method, then it still shouldn't equate to defeat. He MUST be incapacitated for him to be defeated.

But when was the topic locked? And why was the topic locked and the fight considered over? Your initial post before the current edit was that the fight was on hold. Then four days after that there was the apparent judgement for whatever reasoning was disclosed here, which I believe should have been made known in the fight topic in the first place.

Furthermore, the declaration of the fight being over. For what reason was it over? Why lock the topic before Ichirou could have attempted to post again? It couldn't have been that the posting time limit was reached, as Ichirou's rules outlined that in a 1v1 fight, each combatant is given two weeks to post. He still would have had well over a week and a few days to still post.

Though I'm not here to point fingers or accuse, but locking a topic would be a good way to coerce someone to not try anymore. This is another reason why we're talking about this. Someone must have told a mod to lock the topic, though I would like to know for what reason. The reason cannot be because the fight is over due to Ichirou going through his process of becoming an Edo Tensei, since that occurred after the locking and declaration of the battle being over, by Shadow.

I do not believe that a challenger should be the one to declare that the battle is over if it is to be their win. It should be the Jinchuriki that should be the one to admit defeat. And vice versa for the opposite situation. Because otherwise, it is very suspicious. And I believe we should have another topic on the powers of a judge sometime later. Even if there isn't sufficient evidence for Ichirou to not be able to escape via his described method, there is more evidence pointing to other methods of successful escape. And like what the latest post says, the battle is still open for being continued.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 07:22:14 AM »

I did have a mod lock the topic. Why? Because our judge ruled against Ichirou so lock it. I'm sure you can ask just as easily as I have done to unlock it. May not have been the best course of action, but I don't regret doing it nor was it an attempt to make sure Ichirou didn't post. He's in a corner, obviously I had nothing to gain since I'm already winning, by locking the topic.

We agreed upon Keito and Keito said Ichirou cannot escape. From there on I had a plan to rp kamui'ing Ichirou out into a trap and taking the bijuu, but instead in a message he sent me he opted to skip said rp and be edo'd right away. So that's on him.

We've both made mistakes in how this was handled, sure. In the end:

Keito (our judge) ruled against Ichirou he cannot escape.
Ichirou cannot kick Keito therefore would HAVE to accept the ruling or forfeit.

Ichirou's one plan of escape failed which is why (I suspect) he accepted dying after.

Rps have already expanded to where Ichirou died and the bijuu was transferred.

It has already gone past this and Ichirou said he has no plans to continue the battle. Rps were done. It's finished.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 08:22:14 AM »

Oi, Oi. Never volunteered to be judge here and never promised anyone I would be in their 'corner' so I'm not sorry for my decision. >>;

I was told to make a decision of the fight as it was left at, meaning last post and overall whats going on, yadda yadda. So I said what I said, not gonna repeat myself on that part. Ichirou seemed fixated on his realm-ception idea and I would have preferred if he tried an alternative tactic instead of what he described to me. Sure they could have fought for weeks longer through Kamui Realm fighting for a chance to overcome the other and we could all gain more headaches of it all. I guess thats what the demand is... But with Shadow kinda 'trapping' Ichi with the Kamui action I thought it was fair to put it at an end there as well, unless another tactic was chosen. Thats even why this was included;
Asked Keito for a judgement call. He has responded in my favor. Battle over unless rearranged to continue.

Now that it seems to be over though; just a personal tidbit I would have atleast used Theinin to try and kill shadow and reverse the odds and make Ichirou the victor but thats just me. >>; From what I read in Shadow's post below, Ichi decided to skip the unfortunate character control of tailed beast removal and shiznat and went through edo revival rather quickly after, so it was generally accepted that the battle was over and beast swapped hosts. If we're trying to argue and discuss in attempting to reverse that, well then that is beyond me. I'm just here to make a decision when needed, as needed. Otherwise thats like giving someone freedom and then taking it away from them the very next day. Messed up yo!

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 01:03:22 PM »

I personally think it's unfair to end the match without seeing Ichi's post.
There's nothing wrong with Ichi coming to Keito on his opinion about an idea. If Keito didn't like it, Ichi could have came up with a different idea. To base a decision solely on an idea, and NOT a post, seems wrong imo.

But yes, what is the point of this thread? The RP related to the bijuu has been said and done. Ichi, what outcome were you hoping to expect from this thread? o.o

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »

Well I think thats why my decision was made. Ichirou didn't want to budge from his realm-ception idea and I just didn't think that it was a good defense to the circumstances, let alone couldn't understand it fully off of my knowledge of Naruto. If he had come to me with an alternate plan before hand, I wouldn't have even needed to make a decision and the combatants could have continued to fight it out. But that didn't happen, so yes although odd and unfair the fight ended off that point.

I was gone for a week though, in that time another tactic/post could have been made. It wasn't and Ichirou accepted defeat at that point. Like I mentioned earlier, he still had his summon out on the field. Could have even capitalized on that to end Shadow's life and return the odds towards the host and made Ichi the victor of said battle.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.