Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Few Requests  (Read 2042 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Few Requests
« on: July 28, 2015, 08:52:24 PM »

1. Poison Antidote

Last mentioned: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7143.msg207743.html#msg207743

However in this case, I want the antidote to give you 30 rounds of poison immunity. Similar to the antidote that Sakura used against Sasori.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/270/21

2. Rule Breaker

It's an temporary item that you can get from an event. It gives you the ability to fight Orochimaru regardless of what your level is. So once you use it, you'll face Orochimaru.

Event Outline:
- Make a strange man who tells you the importance of rules, following them, and etc.
- If you agree with what he says, makes your alignment more lawful. If not, it will make your alignment more chaotic.
- If you agree, the event ends with you have a 20 round atk/def buff
- If you disagree, you have to fight the strange man who has at least the same strength (or higher) as Orochimaru. If you lose, you die (all money on hand gone and lose 10% exp). If you win, you get the Rule Breaker item.

3. Tattoos
Need more tattoos, such as...
- Zodiac Signs (Regular and Chinese)
- Various Animals (Cat, Fish, Bear, Bird, Shark, Lion, Wolf, Spider, Duck, Deer, Cow, Lobster, Ape, Pony, Eagle, Dolphin, etc)
- Symbols & Items (Pentagram, Arrow, Sword, Shield, Yin-Yang, Pentacle, Crescent Moon, etc)
- Japanese characters (Wind, Water, Earth, Fire, Lightning, Wood, Metal, Love, Beauty, Loyalty, Friendship, Knowledge, Trust, Peace, etc)

Also, I dont like the fact that once you start working on getting SSTE, you are not allowed to get tattoos. SST should not be 'full body' tattoo. I can imagine this being a shoulder tattoo.

Do people with the CS2 have this same restriction?
After all, tattoos build character. I included my dragon tattoo into my story line.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Few Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:30:03 PM »

1. Yes, I agree there needs to be an antidote. I've died too many times just clicking away without realizing that I've been poisoned lol And when the poison takes off more health than you can heal, then you're just in tough luck. It'd be nice to have another useful item added to the pool.

2. While I think this would be really cool, I don't know if it would fly. Sure, fighting Orochimaru at 70 kills at level 2 would be hard for me, but maybe not for those people who have a bunch of resets. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I hear when you have enough resets it isn't really much of an effort to get to Oro again.

3. I can say you don't have the same restriction with a CS, regardless of level. I guess for those who are into using tattoos as RP things it would be good. Do they even have any value in normal gameplay though? I've never gotten them. But more options would be nice. Maybe if some of them added passive buffs, like +1 perm Atk or Def depending on the ones you get. That would be kind of cool.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:52:25 PM »

1. Poison cure at Sakura's would be great, even if one manually has to go there to get it.

2. I believe the point is not so much rules with the lev 15, as some very vague semblance of realism. Go trying to fight your master without a blue bar and you're just humiliated, so in that line Oro would just be even worse.

3. Tattoos are just that, tattoos, they serve no real function outside of things to collect. That inability to get any while working on SSTE could be fixed though.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 09:55:04 PM »

actually the tattoos serve a unique...no spoilers...function in a certain fight in the forest.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 09:58:22 PM »

It's true. With a good amount of resets, it isn't really much of an effort to get a dk again. But with the Rule Breaker, you can get it even faster. >.>

The tattoos dont really have any value in normal gameplay. Except for the phoenix tattoo, I have heard that gives you something special, not sure what. It's a rare tattoo that is suppose to appear after a certain event or something. I dont know if it really exist. x.x

Maybe for the Zodiac tattoos, a certain perm buff/stat can be given since a character can only have one Zodiac tattoo (2, if you want a regular AND Chinese one).

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 10:20:07 PM »

The tattoos do make beating a certain 'foe' easier than if you have no tattoos at all.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 10:24:36 PM »

How can you tell the difference? >.>
Aside from the SST, I dont see how my other tattoo contribute. >.>

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 11:00:26 PM »

It does affect one encounter, but its an invisible thing, you get no visual confirmation of it really.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 01:03:45 AM »

not dying to that encounter is about as visual as it gets. or winning it without a near death experience.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.