Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: So.  (Read 14179 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: So.
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2015, 09:07:54 PM »

Senju Rhoswen also lived in the tree. Still does as she never left it. She is gonna freak when she wakes up and finds out Konoha was totally absorbed and no longer exists!

So how come you never came over for tea, neighbor?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2015, 09:12:18 PM »

May be good to bring this different one up too then, since people have always had quite the reservations accepting RP's and the like which were done so entirely out of the public view basically nobody knew about it.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2015, 09:14:16 PM »

Did someone mention my tree?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »

>.> Yes, I did. I lived in the Senju grand tree for Rusaku's initial introduction into the village. He had permission from the Hokage to extract whatever he wished from the tree for whatever purposes. The initial idea was to implant them into his body in a similar fashion to Athos's seal. This idea was quickly shut down, but the chakra was still in my possession.

Ahh.. Like father, like son. xD It's a good idea, damn it!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2015, 09:21:48 PM »

It's short because Vale was in a hurry, but it's there. I mention the beasts chakra in the RP, but I point out that I don't need it. So, go ahead and ignore that part for the time being.

(16h23m) <||||> Uchiha Vale a distortion between Space-Time would emerge 10 feet from Ryoji, spewing forth a young man in samurai akin armor. Holding with him a special piece of paper containing a part of the Two Tail's chakra.
(16h13m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji would turn his head to look upon vale as he came into the room, seal in hand. ”Well then, Looks like I’m needed again?” he would motion for Vale to come over while he formed a single hand seal. From the earth, a coffin would sprout forth. Slowly the door would creek open to reveal+
(16h13m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji Kamui Uchiha once again. ”Let me see it so I can send you on your way.”
(16h1m) <||||> Uchiha Vale chuckles,"It does seem like your needed alot huh? I'll cut to the chase, I need the exact location of the Two Tails Jinchuriki. I had an acquaintance check, but I want to make sure I have the right place." Holds up the piece of paper with the beast's chakra inside.
(15h33m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji ”The Two tails still? Well, I don’t even need that sheet of paper then. I know the beasts chakra frequency due to my time training with Manji whilst he had the beast” Upon receiving a mental command Kamui would kick into action, summoning forth a crystal ball that would hover in the air before+
(15h32m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji him. With a quick glance, Ryoji would send the information of the exact frequency that Matatabi’s chakra had at the time of her pairing with Manji. With this information he would begin to use the telescope technique in order to discover the beasts current location. Within the crystal ball, +
(15h32m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji (Assuming there are no defences in the away of this technique's success) the image of Hagoromo Gitsune would flash into life. Whatever she may be doing at this current time (At this stage it seems that she is speaking with Ningyo) ”Well, there you go, she seems to be a kiri nin.” a detail he+
(15h32m) <♪> Uchiha Ryoji would gather by looking at the crest that she bore on her arm according to both her Wiki and her bio picture
(14h52m) <||||> Uchiha Vale grins with excitement,"Thanks. If things go as planned, i'll return with a little gift." The same spacial distortion would open up once more, sending the Uchiha off across Space-Time, back to where he was before stepping foot in Ryoji's abode.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2015, 09:23:55 PM »

Just to throw this out there: the tree does not have the chakra of all 9 beast, it did not devide any power of the tailed beast, and no you can't take the chakra of the tree in the fashion spoke of.

To do so you'd have to be able to enter Uetto's lab and only he can do that, not even Nathan.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:24:29 PM by UettoSenju »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2015, 12:04:58 AM »

Indeed. Ive taken the high road, doing the rp again. This time we will see what is wrong with it. I think said jink is just being a **** but whatever.

Taken the high road here? As opposed to what?

Bec I really dont care. I call it how I see it.

Your behavior is a problem. I thought you had taken care of this personal issue. Please try again.

It could have been worse. Instead we redid the rp even though we felt there was no need too. MY behavior is not the issue here, its the jink in question who refuses a fight because of an effin bridge that has nothing to do with crap! The bridge is not what told me where she was

The issue is that taking chakra from the Senju grand tree is what? I doubt you can get the 2 tails chakra in that fashion because it isn't like the shell for ten tails. Even then, how can you differ from what chakra you get from it? Next, the bridge may have been in the show, but it very well may not be part of SL for Kiri. I'm looking at all the things that are so wrong with tracking down Nibi, and since it is difficult to figure out who is the host to it, how can you even be sure of the place they may be at if you have NEVER visited the place. Its all fishy to me and smells rotten of meta-gaming.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2015, 12:29:00 AM »

Okay so I have a better idea. Ill ask my edo puppet, tsuyo, a former jink of the two tails, about the beast and learn about the beast that way. No one can say jack about that seeing as he KNOWS the chakra signature.  He can telescope it, and he has knowledge of kiri. Complain about that if you want to. This ish is crazy.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2015, 12:31:07 AM »

Okay so I have a better idea. Ill ask my edo puppet, tsuyo, a former jink of the two tails, about the beast and learn about the beast that way. No one can say jack about that seeing as he KNOWS the chakra signature.  He can telescope it, and he has knowledge of kiri. Complain about that if you want to. This ish is crazy.

A viable option indeed.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2015, 12:31:33 AM »

And xia, what other place in the world has chakra infused mist? Its obvious but whatever you kiri kids can keep crying, it  aint gonna save you

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2015, 12:36:14 AM »

And xia, what other place in the world has chakra infused mist? Its obvious but whatever you kiri kids can keep crying, it  aint gonna save you

Yeah, somehow I bet two things are gonna happen.

The first being, your vulgarity is gonna/keep bite/biting you in the arse.

Second being that they are gonna void that too, since Isaribi did with my challenge right before he got stripped.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2015, 12:38:31 AM »

I wont be vulger and if they void this, ill sink kiri. There is no reason that this can be voided. Other than the fact that she knows she is gonna lose

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2015, 12:40:34 AM »

I wont be vulger and if they void this, ill sink kiri. There is no reason that this can be voided. Other than the fact that she knows she is gonna lose

How in the heck do I have more negative Karma than you!? >_> I swear it's the boobs or something.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2015, 12:41:56 AM »

That time of the month. Lol. Nah I dot know guy. Its that SL logic

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »

I think the RP with with Ryoji is sufficient, but if people still are against it, we'll simply do Masane's idea.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.