Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Time for a Revelotion  (Read 3481 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Time for a Revelotion
« on: August 12, 2015, 06:26:23 AM »

So sense I will soon start my journey to track down and kill all the host will gathering the tailed beast I suppose I'll give a little preview of what is to come.

As I said I'll soon take them all for myself in order to bring forth my ultimate weapon which I'll use to conquer the world striping it of the villages. Instead of having Kage we will have one leader... The Senju Clan.

Of course I'm sure many will have to die for this to take place but I'm cool with killing as many as I should need to.

At some point I'll unleash my army of clones upon the world. Probably after I hunt down the leaders of other clans to kill.

However the three main pieces to the puzzle are: The Hokage Necklace, The Ancient Senju Scroll, and The Senju Grand Tree.

They work as following:
THN- can be used to track down tailed beast as well as force them to obey ones orders. Found by Uetto after rping following clues left in Konoha for several months by the Ancient Senju
TASS- a series of seals crafted by the Ancient Senju Clansman used to store massive amounts of chakra in order to store the Tailed Beast. The scroll was brought back to restoration by Uetto probably four or five years ago through extensive Rp. It has the ability to host all 9 beast and links to the SGT. It breaks no rules as it is not uncommon for the beast to be held in vessels by villages when holding them for a host or such.
SGT- ah yes the last and greatest piece of the puzzle. The trees true meaning after so many years will be revealed. Not only does it have the ability to create a massive army of Mokuton Clones it will soon become a weapon of mass destruction. It host the ability to draw the chakra of the tailed beast held in the scroll. And with that much chakra and power being drawn out its power will be very much legendary. Truly it breaks no rules either. It does nothing more than what every host does when drawing chakra from the beast they host. Traditional host can only hold one tailed beast at a time though. The difference is the Tree isn't a human. It will be more of a NPC host. As odd as that may sound I believe it will make for some fun rp.

So that's a little insight as to what is to come. It gone be one hell of an arc. It is something I have spent years at SL to build up to. My gift to SL.
A plot that will push us into possibly one of the craziest wars SL has ever seen.

I know many probably say "why?"

Well simple really. How many people can say they have conquered the entire SL World as a whole. I wanna be the first. I'm always seeking some sort of crazy suicidal challenge to push myself... One vs the world seems like the greatest challenge there could be.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
Re: Time for a Revelotion
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 06:35:00 AM »

I'm all for this. Sounds like it will drum up a lot of business for me.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:37:18 AM »

Kiri is going to void you because they have no bridge.  (-_-)

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 06:38:36 AM »

If you re-create the Ten-tails without recreating the ten-tails, let me be the first to tell you that you will cease to exist as a legitimate entity in many RPs. Because the whole Ten-tails thing was thrown out quite awhile ago.

Additionally, if you're going to go all Bocc on us, at least say "Uetto" instead of "Senju Clan". You make it sound like you intend on this being a group effort when you entirely want to conquer the world on your own. A one man conquerer.

Secondly, you can't store them in the scroll for prolonged periods of time. It is against the tailed beast rules. The only exception would be if you had them all as summons, but even then, that's skirting a very thin rope since you plan on using them so unconventionally. It would hardly be considered having them as summons at all.

I am sure there are others who would have a totally different outlook, and that's great, but as for me for the time being, I am fairly skeptical you could get away with this even if you obtained all 9 tailed beasts on your lonesome.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 06:39:52 AM »

Kiri is going to void you because they have no bridge.  (-_-)

Are you trying your hardest to make sure no one feels sorry for you? Because it is really hard to when you are going out of your way to try and provoke a response for no reason.

Try and stay on topic please.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 06:42:25 AM »

Nah, just like pissing people off like they do me. I dont even care about this topic. But I do believe what I said. I dont want people to feel sorry, I want them the stop crying over irrelevent things.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »

Nah, just like pissing people off like they do me. I dont even care about this topic. But I do believe what I said. I dont want people to feel sorry, I want them the stop crying over irrelevent things.

Really? I had hoped/thought you intended on getting some laughs. But your intention was to start something.

Care to do that somewhere else then if you must do it at all? I am not above post deletion if your intention really is just to make things worse.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 06:50:54 AM »

I am sorry, Its just hard not to act stupid when faced with such stupid stuff. Logic never seemes to work. Im done. Like for good. Wont be saying a thing about anything no matter how dumb it seems unfair.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 06:55:31 AM »

Masane, there's nothing wrong with talking about something you disagree with, but you got to have tact. Otherwise, you just look like you're trying to start trouble and looking for reasons. When I see something I think is stupid or asinine, I call it out. But I make sure to do it with tact. If you did that, you would have a lot more credibility with the community here.

Also, as far as the topic goes, I don't know what to think of it. Not every one plays the game the same way as you intend to do. I'm sure lots of people will just ignore you, but those people aren't likely going to be considered 'important' members of the community. Mainly because they're not members of the forum, which is how we determine importance here I suppose.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 05:28:17 PM »

Mainly because they're not members of the forum, which is how we determine importance here I suppose.

You catch on quick my friend.

But I give this quest of Kirks one good Biju match before he retires again.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 05:41:37 PM »

It appears i have competition. En garde!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 06:00:15 PM »

I mean, nobody gonna point out that he put, "Revelotion".
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:04:25 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 06:33:36 PM »

Well we could, but there'd be no point in it as we know what he means. Uetto himself says he's not great at English. Soooo, leave it be.

I can just as easily point out "why'd you put a comma after 'put'?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:34:49 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 06:41:00 PM »

Well we could, but there'd be no point in it as we know what he means. Uetto himself says he's not great at English. Soooo, leave it be.

I can just as easily point out "why'd you put a comma after 'put'?"

Revelotion could mean something a bit different and more lewd. Come on, I wasn't tryna be a dick or nothing, just pointing out that revelotion could be misconstrued as a euphemism for masturbation. xD
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 06:53:20 PM »

What....
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.