Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Beta Hunt.  (Read 4740 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
The Beta Hunt.
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:33:36 AM »

Ichirou stood with Athos, the two had set up camp in withina  Doton structure built for here and now purposes. This would serve as the Rendezvous point for the group called forth to Hunt monsters. Terrible monsters that plagued the land as of late.

Ichirou had been scouting out this particular creature for quite some time, discussing with Athos to set up and entire squad for this task, feeling as though simply the two of them was not enough. He stood with his arms crossed, a scroll in his right hand. He wore a dark set of the usual Shinobi clothing. Cargo pants, a vest and a short sleeve shirt. Atop his forehead was his Amegakure headband, and he stood patiently waiting for the arrival of his companions-to-be.

The camp was set up in the desert, on a rocky high rise that over looked a huge expansion of the sandy sea. Which was currently obscured from vision via a large sandstorm that took the area. Though the camp was just outside of it's reach.

Each contact that was to come and assist in taking down this beast was contacted via Ichirou's personal ANBU squad. Quicker with their task than the common carrier pigeon, and more descriptive as well. They were able to communicate to all the contacts the exact location of the camp, allowing Ichirou and Athos to be located easily for the briefing of this mission.

Edit: Adding post order

1. Ichirou
2. Athos
3. Deathstroke
4. Masane
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:36:15 AM by Ichirou Hyuuga »

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: The Beta Hunt.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:51:17 AM »

Athos had always loved the desert, having spent some time in Suna in his younger years, but today was different. Monster had started to show up over the land it seemed people were willing to turn a blind eye to this.. But Ichirou and Athos hadn't been able to.

Athos stood at a towering six feet and seven inches, with crimson silk hair that flowed down to his ankles. There were black bands in his hair that were in several places along length of his hair, to keep it controlled. He was handsome, to say the least, and he wore a tight, sleeveless white shirt. This showed the tattoo on his left arm, from the back of his hand up to his shoulder. The last physical thing to note about the man was the piece of technology on his knees and elbows, devices Athos had called Tutumen. The acted as mini furnaces so he could generate Steam without a big, clunky suit of armor, and still use Unmatched Strength.

But he would give a small sigh as he cast a glance from the corner of his eye towards Ichirou,
"Think they are going to show up?"
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:04:30 AM »

Deathstroke approached the stone structure, right where the contact said it would be. Someone had reached out to him about a hunt, and it did not matter the prey, no one was a better hunter than Deathstroke.

He stood a full six feet tall in his armor, which he wore as always, his body completely covered. If he had complaints about the heat he did not voice them. He came fully equipped, pouches filled with tools, twin blades, staff, and dual pistols. Seals on his armor would allow him to summon heavier arms should they be required.

He entered the structure, casting his gaze around at the men already gathered here.

"I was called, I came."

He said to neither of them in particular.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:51 AM »

Masane had received word about a hunt from her brother. She figured this would be a good time to knock some rust off. Upon her clay dove the red head made her way from Amegakure to the campsite. The dramatic change in climate always irritated her. She hardly ever left the rainy land and once she reached the harsh heat of the desert, she soon began to miss the rain.

As she drew closer to the group, her eternal sharingan eyes took notice of the large sand storm. She landed a few feet from the three men and stepped off of her clay construct.  "Hey guys. Are we all ready?
She asked. Her face was covered by an anbu mask that was soon to be revealed.  She held her hand up to her face as she spoke. The mask soon broke down into several sheets of paper that moved to cover her hand. Under her cloak rested her various tools she would be using. As well as a number of seals scattered about her body.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:25:07 AM »

As everyone arrive Ichirou looked over to Athos "Answer your question?" he said with a chuckle as he uncrossed his arms. "I'm glad the two of you could make it. Masane you're already familiar with Athos and myself, but as for you.."he looked over to Deathstroke, the newcomer to this group of friends, "My name is Ichirou Otsutsuki. Welcome to the team."

After Ichirou had said his words he would allow everyone else time to make their proper introductions as he walked over to the table and unraveled the scroll that was within his hands. Once everyone had introduced themselves to one another Ichirou would speak once again.

I know the picture is kind of big but I couldn't make it smaller with the hyperlink (Or at least I don't know how)

Plastered on the scroll that he had unraveled was a picture of this gargantuan beast. Ichirou had crafted this picture of the creature after his time tracking it, and used it to help him inform the team of just what we're up against. "It's been roaming a lot. It hasn't made contact with any trade villages or people in general as of right now. But with the direction it's going it'll make it's way to Suna eventually. My plan is to take this thing down as soon as we can. Before it gets the chance to hurt anyone else." he paused for a moment, "Despite it's lack of contact with people it is abrasively aggressive. Often lashing out at nothing at all. If it has any nature transformations i've yet to see them. But it's body leads me to believe that it uses Lava release. Providing i've tracked it properly. We're not far from it at all. It should be on the other side of the Sidestorm here, sleeping." This was the extent of his briefing. His leaned onto the table supporting his wait on his hands as he finished up. His dull eyes looking at everyone else in the room. The sun was bearing down hard today, but the thickness of the sandstorm reduced the pure heat over their particular area. No doubt this wouldn't last if the storm passed, so there was a chance that his companions would suffer from dehydration.. considering their alive state. He would make sure to mention this after everyone had some time to speak, so he didn't talk their heads off. 

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »

As the two in question would show up, a grin touched Athos' lips as Ichirou took a slight dig at him, though it was playful. As there was a mention of introductions, Athos had a feeling Deathstroke may not completely care, but the man gave a bow of his head to the man,"My name is Athos, I'm the one who sent for you."But that is all he'd say to the man about that before he'd turn towards Ichirou, flashing Masane a smile as he did.

Athos had already been briefed but he still stepped over to the table, starting to add,
"So we need a plan of attack. If it's sleeping, we may be able to cause some damage to the thing before it's fully aware. Maybe teams of two, I don't think any one of use should be alone."

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 07:49:14 AM »

Deathstroke looks down at the picture of the monster and listens closely to the briefing, stepping further into the structure.

"It's massive and if it's as hard as it looks direct attacks may not have much effect. It's appearance does suggest some kind of molten center..."

Deathstroke would pause and begin to analyze the situation, considering the tools at his disposal and what might be most effective in such a situation.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 07:54:01 AM »

She glanced between Athos and Deathstroke. Finally she stopped on Deathstroke and spoke. "Uchiha Masane."
She had met Athos once before and the meeting was less than comfortable. The girl studied the image of the beast and began to wonder if they could even harm it.
It seemed as though attacking it while it slept was the best chance they had of bringing this thing down.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 07:58:13 AM »

Ichirou nodded as Deathstroke spoke of the Molten core,"You're right, if it's got a weakpoint we definitely need to exploit it. Athos' idea of teams sounds good as well. Perhaps Athos and I could distract it while-" Ichirou's sentence was cut short by a roar, the beast had woken.

The roar from the creature caused the structure and the very earth beneath them to rumble. It could be heard for miles and at the range they were at the horendous sound was tough on the ears, causing Ichirou to wince in pain for a moment, especially considered his enhanced hearing. "It doesn't seem like we have a lot of time to discuss all this. It's apparently woken up again, and if we sit for two long it's going to be on the move, getting closer and closer to Sungakure. I say we follow through with two teams, Athos and I will draw the aggro and you two can attempt to see if this space on it's back is indeed a weak point." Ichirou pointed to what appeared to be a large hole on the creatures back. Huge chunks of rock floated around the space, suspended by apparently nothing. "Sound good to everyone?"

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 08:04:50 AM »

As Ichirou would suggest the teams, Athos would immediately shake his head,"I understand your trail of thinking, Ichi, but we shouldn't break into teams like that." The tall red head man would turn towards Masane and Deathstroke, looking both of them over slowly before he would nod his head,"Even if they are taking an attack from the shadows, it could go wrong. You should go with your sister, you both have better chemistry. The Merc is with me." He didn't want to try and overrule his friend like that, but there wasn't time to really debate it. He would turn towards Ichirou with a brow raised because if it was a problem, Athos would still attack with his friend but he'd then add,"You and Masane should try to find it's weakness. You've got that eagle eye and you know I'm not really one for sneaking around."

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 08:18:36 AM »

Deathstroke turns at the massive disturbance, feeling the ground shake beneath him. This might actually be a challenge after all. Deathstroke crosses his arms and replies gruffly,

"Brother and sister. Adorable. In that case I agree with Athos. If one of you gets distracted worrying about the other someone is likely to get killed. I'd much rather it be one of you than me."

Was he blunt? Yes. A job is a job and this job was not to make friends. Deathstroke wanted no part in anything that would compromise the mission.

"If the beast is as dumb as it looks Athos and I will easily be able to keep its attention while the Wonder Twins find a way to bring it down. Dumb animals are attracted by bright lights and big sounds."

Deathstroke would summon his Barrett M82 rifle to his hands, before strapping it onto his back.

"I've got plenty of both."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 08:20:42 AM »

Awesome, we've made great progress so far, Masane has turned in for the night and as such we'll put the hunt on hold until she returns (Just to get the point of four man missions across, though this may not be the set up for all missions)

I look forward to finishing this up!

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 09:41:53 AM »

Would like to join!
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 09:58:41 AM »

Would like to join!
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8519.msg222837.html#msg222837

That's the thread that I wanted you to post in :P But I already added you to the new blood list so you don't have to post in that thread if you don't want to, This thread is just serving to show everybody who is interested a little taste of what we'll be doing with all this,

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 09:17:05 PM »

As the beast awoke shaking the earth in the process, Masane jumped back onto her clay dove as her right hand moved into her cloak. The mouth on her palm began to devour the clay she stored on her hip. She had no issue with the pairing and soon she took tothe skies once more. The girl circled the camp as she called out to her brother. "I'm ready to go."[\color] Ma She said as she filled her clay with Bakuton.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.