Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: | Rising Tides | [Eastern Expedition]  (Read 5681 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: | Rising Tides | [Eastern Expedition]
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2015, 06:45:29 AM »

Becquerel took in the sights of all his newest comrades. Based on some of their interactions, some may have had prior encounters in the past. He wondered if perhaps this would result in some underlying tension breaking to the surface and causing some fights on board. Hopefully not, as a ship needed a cohesive crew in order to work properly. He had yet gone below deck to check on what this ship was equipped with.

"So, who's the owner of this boat? Have you guys made sure that there's enough food and water for everyone?..I'm sure you can fish if needed, but last thing you all need is to run dry while out in the middle of the ocean."

After all, who knew how long it would take to reach an island. They may be few and far in between. Or perhaps lack a local fauna that could be used for food.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2015, 06:58:29 AM »

|He let his gaze fall around the people who were gathered on the boat, giving a final nod of his head. Of course, at Bec's question, Athos would raise his right hand,"That would be me, Bec. And, if you want, I can have someone put your boat in storage, if ya want? Or is that going to your room with you?" As he asked this, he would gesture to one of the crew on the ship. At this moment, the board to dock was withdrawn and the ship was starting to prepare to take to sea, he then turned to add to the others,"I guess I'll also have to show you the rest of the ship, so you know how to get to where you need to go."
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 08:07:07 AM »

Topic is now locked.

A redux of the eastern trek will be made with more leniency on who can join and the likes.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.