Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Uchiha Massacre  (Read 2923 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: Uchiha Massacre
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 08:43:20 PM »

Whose down for a purge?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 10:55:00 PM »

I personally don't incorporate anything from the canon series timeline. Not even the sage of six paths. I just accept the nine biju as being there. I do this, cause SL has pretty much said ten tails = void, so I don't acknowledge it as existing.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 11:43:53 PM »

Welp, I guess it did sorta happen then. So what are the exact details of it for the SL version?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 05:34:07 AM »

Welp, I guess it did sorta happen then. So what are the exact details of it for the SL version?

Exact details? Depends on who you ask, but from what I know, since this was before we knew the whole backstory of Itachi and stuff, the Uchiha in Konoha at the time of the attack were slaughtered, with exceptions being from those out of town and player-created reasons. The killer(s) did not bother finishing the job by going out of country and putting to the blade the outcasts, and at some point was probably outright killed in vengeance.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2015, 05:58:34 AM »

This is all fan created stuff so the separation from the series starts there alone. I was never here at the very beginning so I don't know what they did, but its been known that SL's universe/realm is different from the canon one. Or that SL takes many years after the series ended, making us the new 'era' of shinobi. But then the history is fuzzy

I honestly think there should be some sort of generally agreed and discussed 'beginning of time' for SL and how things got out into the RP realm. Given that our history differs entirely from that of the series. A prime example, would be my efforts to create Uzushiogakure once again and reunite the Uzumaki Clan, as opposed to the canon series having Uzushiogakure destroyed and the Uzumaki Clan scattered. Another good example would be the Uchiha's mass population as opposed to how the series only had 2 living one's Kay did have a great timeline going on but it stopped being updated and checked up on, which is too bad.

Usually the 'heads' or high ranking figured of a clan or village can tell what they've experienced within said faction to truly tell what went on during time and how things progressed. Otherwise, anyone's guess is as good as the other into what 'actually' happened. Lately, no clans have really banded together anymore and are rather scattered, while their blood runs a muck through literally everyone that breathes air.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.