Game Development > Discussions

Problems with the Profile wikia

(1/3) > >>

Rusaku:
Hey, I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this problem or if it's just me.

When I go to rectify a page, the loading box appears, but will never actally load. The animation just runs for hours, even days. It seems no matter how long it sits, the editor will never load. I can still use the classic editor, but that also seems to be bugged in certain aspects. Such as not allowing me to edit the members in my clan page, or any clan page really. I have gone around doing some test edits to other pages just to see if I can edit the information, and I cannot.

If anyone has also run into this and found an answer I would love to hear it. This has been going on for freaking months now and I am sick of it.

KayentaMoenkopi:
Yeah. I hate that thing. Ever since some wikia update month ago its been like that. The classic editor is the only one I can use. I use Goggle Chrome. And windows 7. hated 8, am annoyed by the pop ups for 10 and wish they would just leave me alone to use what I have learned for once without changing stuff all the time.

Purpose of browser/system rant was...maybe it only happens on certain ones?

Raifudo Oppa:

--- Quote from: KayentaMoenkopi on August 23, 2015, 11:58:44 PM ---Yeah. I hate that thing. Ever since some wikia update month ago its been like that. The classic editor is the only one I can use. I use Goggle Chrome. And windows 7. hated 8, am annoyed by the pop ups for 10 and wish they would just leave me alone to use what I have learned for once without changing stuff all the time.

Purpose of browser/system rant was...maybe it only happens on certain ones?

--- End quote ---

An operating system wouldn't interfere with how a page loads in that fashion.

Ѕhadow:
It's like that on Chrome. To bypass it just use Internet Explorer.

Rusaku:

--- Quote from: Madara (Shadow) on August 24, 2015, 01:51:36 PM ---It's like that on Chrome. To bypass it just use Internet Explorer.

--- End quote ---

Vomits profusely

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version