Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Uchiha Madara vs Trev  (Read 2208 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Uchiha Madara vs Trev
« on: August 25, 2015, 03:32:24 AM »

The current match is IC.

Rules:

-A decision on whether or not the battle is IC or OOC by both parties.

-A judge may be picked before or during the battle, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision.

-If you are gone a week without posting, without prior notice to the opponent(s), you forfiet the match
(Same consequences as the above for team battles and one on one). If the match lasts more than a period of 30 days,
a week of no replies will be an automatic loss, prior notice or not. A week afterwards, the fight will stop and a judge will determine the winner (same rules apply as the above). In case of a draw, the match, if IC the fight will become OOC. The challenger then moves to the bottom of the list to await his/her next try.

-Each fighter must direct their opponent(s) to a page where their entire history, weapons, and abilities are clearly laid out. (If the fight has already started and you forgot to mention your wikia page mentions your ability disintegrate things on touch and NOT the fourm page YOU directed me to, thats too bad
you can't use it now.) Jutsu and ninja tools are an execption.

- One elemental Kekkie Genkai (aside from Mokuton and Hyōton) may be used if you have no resets, otherwise no KG can be used unless both parties agree upon it. Unless working on conjunction with a separate character, Rinnegan and Sage Mode abilities cannot be combined.

- Only two repost allowed by each person. (If a multi-fight is intiated and a person has reached their two repost limit, they are no longer allowed to post and their fate is left to the actions of thier comrades or enemies.)

-Only use skills and abilities acquired IC that are reasonable to have obtained before the match starts.

-Both sides may have a maximum of 3 people for a team. Each member must be known before the fight starts and it cannot be undone (Ex. If Sally, Tommy, and Kyle are the team, they cannot be switched out for Mike during the fight)

-If the battle has another Jinchuriki, they will be putting their Bijuu on the line as well and it will go to winner, IC or OOC.

-Escaping during the battle is prohibited unless the opposing party allows it.

-Summons are allowed (as long as they are reasonable) They are not allowed have any KG aside from Sage Mode (summoner must also have said ability, unless they are summoning an Edo Tensei that has it) and only two Sage Mode summons at once may be used. Rinnegan's Animal Path summons are acceptable. If a person or reanimated corpse is summoned, they count towards the rules previously mentioned.

-All problems regarding characters or posts will be directed to the offenders and judge via PM

The following are voided:

*Body Revival Technique
*Body Replacement Technique
*Izanami
*Swift Release
*Liquifying Ototon
*Any Custom KG that has not been given the okay by me, or a decent portion of the SL community.
*Anime/Movie Exclusive KG  that has not been given the okay by me, or a decent portion of the SL community.
*Abilities that go beyond the scope of the Naruto Universe (eg. Claiming to have demon, alien, magic etc. powers from a different
dimension)
*Custom Space-Time Jutsu
*Any Six Path Chakra Abilities, Rinne Sharingan Abilities, (STC based on reasonability of your character having them, such as being the Ten Tails Jinchuriki)
*Secret Technique: Mist Rain
*Yamanaka Clan Jutsu
*Kotoamatsukami
*If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu. Its either Kamui or the other techniques.

***All of this is subject to change***

As the defender, I will be posting first.

Would be sitting in an empty meadow (Zone 6) in a meditative state, attempting to gain further trust from his Bijuu. In Madara's Mental Realm, the Fox would be busy arguing with him,"Who the hell do you think you are human? Asking for more of the power I already gave you is complete arrogance!" Madara stands before the cage the Tailed Beast is sealed behind, glaring fiercely at the monster,"You're different than Chomei...far less agreeable. Perhaps I should tighten the reigns until you learn to be more respectful? He asks, arms crossed, unfazed by the angry rant the powerful creature. "You bastard!"Rage overwhelms the Kyūbi as it roars, drawing back it's massive arm before striking through the open bars of the cage, the end of beast's claws almost driving into Madara's face.

The Uchiha's countenance would be expressionless however in response to the angry burst,"One day you'll see Fox, you will see that our might will reshape  the world for the better and we'll be one." The claws recede back into the cage and Kurama simply stares down the man, snarling at his words"One? Don't make me laugh. You're just lucky I can't kill you! But keep watch, because I promise you the moment you let your guard down I will devour your mind and free myself from this prison!

One the outside, a jet black humanoid creature stands over Madara, monitoring him and the surroundings. This would be Black Zetsu, Madara's will manifested into "flesh" per se. He would lack any distinctive facial features aside from his pupiless yellow eyes and a twisted, jagged looking grin.'This needs to hurry...this place feels...uneasy.' He would say, mentally contacting his creator.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Uchiha Madara vs Trev
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 05:33:35 AM »

I accept the rules above.

It would seem this zetsu creature have some sort of mental ability to tell the future, as shortly after his mental note to his creator, the Yondaime Otokage would show up within the far edges of the meadow, slowly making his way towards the jinch. Obviously due to the nature of the landscape, Madara would easily be able to see the man in the distance approaching him.

The Yondaime as he proceeded towards the Uchiha, would tighten the melody gauntlet around his arm further, ensuring it ready for use. A loud jingle could be heard with every step he took, as a plethora of kunai with varying seals jostled from his belt with each passing step. It would be obvious the man was quite armed.

Eventually the Otokage would stop about 25 meters from the man, his eyes staring intently at the target, though obviously careful not to make eye contact without his sharingan active. If Madara was perceptive in the sage arts, he may notice the constant flow of natural energy moving into the man's body, even while moving. A compliment of his Yasei heritage and Sage Transformation abilities. If Madara also had good enough vision, he could also see the cracks on the Otokage's face, and pale skin, signifying he was an Edo Tensei.

"You look deep in thought." The Yondaime would stoically say, as his hands moved to his waist. The Yondaime would continue to study the figure, not feeling like taking the first move just yet.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 01:34:18 PM »

Upon sensing the arrival of the reincarnated shinobi, Zetsu would inform Madara immediately,'It appears we have a guest.' The chambers of his mind would echo with the words of his creation, causing him to leave his realm in a hurry, "Another time Nine Tails." The fox simply growls as a retort, sick of his fill of the old man for today.

After exiting his trance, Madara stares at the Otokage, his Sharingan activated in his left eye, while the right would be concealed by his shoulder length fringes. With the use of Doujutsu or sensing, the revived ninja could detect or see chakra emitting from the hidden eye,"Indeed I was, but unfortunately I was interrupted by a dead man." Having quickly picked up on the details of the man's face, he would notice the signs of an Edo Tensei. Due to his serious tone, Madara's statement might as well be taken for both a literal statement and a threat.

Scanning further, he would see the Melody Gauntlet that would be adorned on Trev's arm, taking note to be wary of a possible Ototon attack,"I suggest you tell me your business here or be on your way." Zetsu steps back several feet from the two in case of confrontation. Madara's body can be seen twitching, appearing as if something is crawling beneath the skin, which would be his Shikotsumyaku manipulating the bones in his body.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:20:13 AM »

I give up
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 02:06:28 PM »

Thats it then. Guess this can be locked now.

For IC purposes, Trev is still kicking while Madara escapes the land with Gyuki sealed away in his possession. 

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 12:09:41 AM »

Thats it then. Guess this can be locked now.

For IC purposes, Trev is still kicking while Madara escapes the land with Gyuki sealed away in his possession.

Thread locked and archived for IC RP purposes.  :twisted:

Edit: You also need to update the list of Bijuu and what-not.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 12:10:49 AM by Camel »

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.