Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: another kiri topic.  (Read 6261 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: another kiri topic.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:43 AM »

Would also like to point out that she agreed to fight madara when I found her but now that its me, there is a bunch of extra crap that comes with it. Hmmmmmmm

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 07:19:02 AM »

I even told you that I just wanted to fight her and go without any nonsense. I dont want to fight the whole village but if I have to I will. Im not gonna keep doing a bunch of extra stuff and never get my fight. I foind her, so I just want to fight her leave man. Why is this so hard?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 07:27:44 AM »

I even told you that I just wanted to fight her and go without any nonsense. I dont want to fight the whole village but if I have to I will. Im not gonna keep doing a bunch of extra stuff and never get my fight. I foind her, so I just want to fight her leave man. Why is this so hard?

Then if you don't want the village to pursue you, DON'T EFFING INVOLVE IT!

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to eliminate your character for good from the site. However, that feeling is purely OOC.

IC, Dāto knows nothing of Masane just as she knows nothing of him. There is no created hatred, no annoyance, no frustration, etc. There is not association of any kind.

Therefore, he cannot attack Masane of his own volition without reason.

Now, if she were to give him a reason to attack. Let's say by either idiotically announcing you want to kill his village's jinchūriki or start randomly attacking the village, then he would have reason to eliminate you and both IC and OOC would coincide.

But this particular case doesn't apply. Unless you muck that up.

In which case, I was *attempting* to help you to avoid that end just so I don't have to ever associate with you.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 07:34:30 AM »

I understand what you are saying, but it was just brought to my attention that Madara IS going to fight her. I was told that he said he wanted me to go get the nibi. That bit of info was misunderstood before it reached me. So this is irrelevent.  I am sorry that we yet again bickered over useless details for this long and for absolutely no reason. Dart, I did not mean to get into that with you. I just wanted to go there and get it done. I really mean it when I say I am sorry

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 07:37:14 AM »

I understand what you are saying, but it was just brought to my attention that Madara IS going to fight her. I was told that he said he wanted me to go get the nibi. That bit of info was misunderstood before it reached me. So this is irrelevent.  I am sorry that we yet again bickered over useless details for this long and for absolutely no reason. Dart, I did not mean to get into that with you. I just wanted to go there and get it done. I really mean it when I say I am sorry

Alright, well that may have been more way information to share than needed. But apology is accepted and I too am sorry for getting heated.

At least this time, neither one of us got muted and there wasn't serious mudslinging. Haha.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 07:40:32 AM »

See ? We can be civil.  8)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 10:11:08 AM »

These are not "hoops".
These are corrections in your RP to make you a better RPer and a less frustrating individual to associate with.

FYI:

You NEVER tell a village that you've come for their Jinchūriki.
You WILL be denied and either sent away or attacked on sight.

And that isn't just a Kirigakure thing, either.
That is with any village.
They will defend their own people.
Or at least, they should.

Some of the villages are crazy. >.<;

Actually this is quite false. We have seen numerous examples in Naruto where the villagers would gladly give up their jinchuuriki. And every (adult) villager would know who it is and would give that info up. >.>

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015, 01:47:05 PM »

Not true, you forget kumo, and konoha after naruto started getting respect, hardly the 'omg we hate the hosts you can have them' kind you're implying. If memory serves, takigakure also went to great lengths to protect fuu and 7-tails, whole suna of course came to gaara's aid during akatsuki attack as well.

And the rest we simply don't really know much about to be able to speak of their social status.

To use gitsune as example, to my knowledge only the kiri big-wigs are in the know about who are hosts in there, so normal populace wouldn't really know. Plus even if they did, considering ssm are kinda their pride and stuff, I'm seeing no basis really for backstabbery.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015, 03:58:02 PM »

I think Mei is right. I think most Naruto universe villagers do want to get rid of their Jinchuriki, but its the higher ups like the Kage who recognize the Bijuu as powerful military assets. If kid Gaara had been the one under attack, most of the village would have turned a blind eye, but he had gained their trust during the time skip.

If the Third didn't protect Naruto like he did, you can betcha the villagers would have enacted some street justice.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2015, 04:43:04 PM »

Not true, you forget kumo, and konoha after naruto started getting respect, hardly the 'omg we hate the hosts you can have them' kind you're implying. If memory serves, takigakure also went to great lengths to protect fuu and 7-tails, whole suna of course came to gaara's aid during akatsuki attack as well.

And the rest we simply don't really know much about to be able to speak of their social status.

To use gitsune as example, to my knowledge only the kiri big-wigs are in the know about who are hosts in there, so normal populace wouldn't really know. Plus even if they did, considering ssm are kinda their pride and stuff, I'm seeing no basis really for backstabbery.

Kumo was the same thing. Read Killer B's background and you would see the same thing that the villagers were scared of him. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_B

All of those examples you mentioned happened later in the series though. >.>
Naruto had to save the village to gain the respect of the village.
Gaara had to endure, be patient and basically do a 360 on his personality in order for the villagers to accept him. He too also saved the village.

In regards to Fu, most of her background is filler but what's not is when Deidara said that her village was quite happy to be rid of her. I definitely remember reading that in the manga. And Roshi left Takigakure to better control/understand the power of the beast, so it best to assume it was the same situation for him also. >.>

So basically, it would take time and convincing (basically do some epic heroic act) for the villagers to even accept the jinchuuriki. >.>
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:58:52 PM by Mei »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »

I must say, I have dealt with Kiri enough in the past several months to know that Dart was being reasonable and rather unbiased, even in the face of masane's rather 'loud' mouth. So I have a question, what the hell?! xD
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 05:55:26 PM »

Was, but became otherwise before Naruto series even began timeline-wise. My point was things weren't so immediately, but rather not only could change to become so, and in several cases did change too. And you just proved it basically, lol.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 06:05:11 PM »

Hush you she-devil, you are full of lies. Dirty liiiiiiiiiies.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 06:36:13 PM »

I honestly don't think that kirigakure has a mist thick enough to actually block view like that. Honestly if that was a fact then everyone would need silent killing to move around.

I posted an rp where I pointed out that hagoromo wears her Kiri headband on her arm, so I used that to deduce that she was a Kiri nin. She even accepted that fact when I messaged her about it. So honestly, if masane wishes to talk to vale (who I gave hagoromos description too) or myself, she could properly hunt this jink.

Though I cannot stress this enough. Y'all need to calm down. Just take a breath. Hunting biju is a process that can take a significant amount of time. Masane, you need to bottle up with rage that you keep displaying, or vent to people who won't block you or cause drama. This is a game people, and while it sucks that there are people who play unfairly, we need to bite our tongues and handle the situation properly. Angry outbursts are not the proper way to do this.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 07:06:08 PM »

Was, but became otherwise before Naruto series even began timeline-wise. My point was things weren't so immediately, but rather not only could change to become so, and in several cases did change too. And you just proved it basically, lol.

What does that line mean? The villagers' hatred towards the jinchuuriki was happening before and mid-way through the Naruto series, during or after the time-skip even.
And I found the page: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/266/16

And Kay, if you're going to base something on a series, don't change the major facts.
The villagers found out what Akatsuki were planning to use the bijuus for. Do you honestly think any village is going to sit there while the bijuus is going to be used for world destruction/domination? Smh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 17 queries.