Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Six Tails Fight: Student vs Sensei! Murciélago joins the fight!  (Read 4780 times)

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
Re: Six Tails Fight: Student vs Sensei! Murciélago joins the fight!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 01:43:38 AM »

His eyes easily caught track of him as he released the gates and his chakra flared watching the blur move up the mountain and going off his previous attack he once again pushed himself upwards as he flew up. This giving him extra time to react and focus black chakra into his palm this time.

Looking down at the rising Athos he focuses his arm downwards before releasing a wave of black chakra
"Shockwave" shooting downwards it's pure intent to smash into him and send him flying the sheer force of it sending murci flying higher as he never slowed his descent upwards when he blasted off.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 01:48:38 AM »

Using his family's chakra solidification, chakra form beneath Athos' feet and took form of a solid platform. He took a deep breath as he threw himself forward, narrowly avoiding the incoming shockwave.

He flipped in the air gracefully, his feet pressing against another platform before he would push himself upwards at an angle towards Murci again. He was a blur and with Murci still going upwards, Athos started to run on air. Or seemingly so, chakra forming beneath his feet each time he pressed downwards so he could move swiftly and gracefully.

He moved to use all this force and strength to tackle Murci and to cause them both to fall, it was time this got heated.

I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 02:02:11 AM »

Watching him step onto the air and walk on it as he rose higher caused his eyes to slightly widen before he realized he couldn't afford to hold back. The Seals underneath his shirt beginning to glow as he spoke "Duo Lower  Rank 3" The intricate gravity seals tattooed across his torso and stomach at 13 and restrictions seals across his heart at 11 each lowering themselves down to 10 and 8 as the force of gravity and restrictions on his body lowering themselves.

His muscles tensing as Athos came closer he waited for the precise moment before moving a blur barely seen moving out of the way as he shoot across the sky and dodged. His speed easily having more then doubled from the release of pressure.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:03:16 AM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 02:49:42 AM »

Athos wasn't able to fully follow Murci, but he got a good, basic idea. With the man moving as fast as he did, Athos only used his momentum to flip into the air until his body was straight, and he looked upwards to see Murci. His feet pressed against another platform and, as he pressed off, he released the Seventh Gate of Hachimon. Power exploded around him, a blue aura exploding and staying around him as he did so, this being his sweat.

He would press off and take like a bullet after Murci. But he aimed ahead of Murci, leading his shot so that he could connect with Murci. His feet aimed to try and upwards dropkick the man in his stomach, hoping to crush his ribs and send him flying backwards.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 02:57:16 AM »

Flipping over he strengthened the bones in his leg beyond the point of steel before he released an overhead axe kick as he attempted for both kicks to connect against one another the force from both resulting in them blasting them both away from each other.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:57:58 AM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 02:59:43 AM »

The kicks would connect and Athos let out a roar before the pressure would send the tall man flying backwards across the sky. He couldn't fly, though, so he would come to crash into the ground, digging into the ground.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 03:03:40 AM »

Murci was blasted off and sent flying through the air in a perpetual back flip coming close to the ground he finally managed to correct himself via a well placed air step. Straightening himself up a few cracks could be heard as his bones began to mend themselves as they had cracked in several spots from the previous attack. His dead pulse working quickly to correct the mistakes in his skeletal system, looking down at Athos he began to wonder if maybe he would need to lower his rank. The seventh gate was no laughing matter.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 03:08:39 AM »

The way the scene played out, it was almost like something out of DBZ. From the crater Athos was in, the blue aura of the Seventh Gate slowly flowed out of, before it slowly began to feed through the cracks in the ground. Then, with a slight shake of the ground, it erupted and the blue aura exploded outwards and Athos would be revealed, screaming as though he was going to transform.

He looked up at the man and felt a smirk cross his lips before he would motion for the man to come to the ground, if he dared.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 03:14:48 AM »

Dropping onto the ground he figured it would be best to go on fighting without half of his restraints. "Duo Rank Cancel" The numbers below his shirt slowly lowering themselves before hitting zero the seals retreating in their designs until only the numbers were shown.

He would begin to bounce on his feet as he got ready before pushing off and disappearing a huge explosion of rock and earth being sent flying from the released power he was experiencing. He Appeared above and behind Athos mid way through an Axe Kick aiming downwards at his head. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 03:15:29 AM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 05:27:56 AM »

Seeing that Murci had taken his challenge, his already pumping blood seemed to pump faster. But then Murci seemed to up his game even more and Athos kept up. So as the attack seemed to come crush his head, his arms were thrown up above his head in an 'x' shape, to catch the kick and to stop it from connecting. The pressure that came from the kick caused the ground around them to shatter and break but Athos kept his balance.

And he moved to throw his arms outwards, as to send Murci's leg upwards slightly and knock him off balance. And following that motion, his right hand moved to drive a punch into Murci's right rib side, to crush the ribs on that side. Athos' hand moved so fast through the air, it caught fire, like when one uses the Morning Peacock.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 05:45:50 PM »

Following through with kick he clashed with Athos's arms and felt the struggle that followed with pushing him off balance. Clearly he wasn't about to leave himself open as Athos Pushed his arms outwards and sent his leg up slightly his hands would begin to form air platforms upon which he pushed upwards on thus lifting his whole body up at a 180 degree angle Athos punch missing the previous position of his ribs but not one to try and overpower him he simply pushed off his hands and jumped higher into the air. 

His restrains now gone easily showing the effect as he easily soared through the air before stopping on another air platform forming underneath his feet though tilted at slight acute angle so as to look down at him.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2015, 05:12:04 AM »

So athos... Its been a week bro.... Lol

Actually it's been 3 weeks where you at?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:15:55 AM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2015, 03:07:36 PM »

*throws bias out the window*

The rules you both agreed to say 1 week. It's been three. He forfeits it unless you want otherwise. :P methinks Athos forgot.

Of course I have no reason to post here, but I can't mind my own business!
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 02:18:11 AM »

But...but then I'd have to change my vote on abolishing the bijuu.....hmm

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 02:59:50 AM »

But...but then I'd have to change my vote on abolishing the bijuu.....hmm

xD Like I said it's on you what to do now.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.