Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Get Rid of Biju Rules? Or are major amendments the better route?  (Read 16264 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Get Rid of Biju Rules? Or are major amendments the better route?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 04:34:31 AM »

I wouldn't do away with the beasts themselves because they're one of the core pieces of canon lore remaining, but the rules have GOT to go.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 04:35:56 AM »

or we just get rid of the bijuu in the first place..

I was actually thinking about this.

I know it's been brought up a number of times and shot down.

But really, what if we just stop keeping a list of who has the ten of them?

Let anyone who wants to claim a beast, claim a beast. (Maybe just not the ten-tails).

Why is letting anyone who wants to have kyūbi and all subsequent powers any different than letting anyone who wants to have rinnegan have it?

We let anyone have the beasts like we let anyone have rinnegan, and we say no to the ten-tails the way we say no to rinne sharingan.

Both ideas sound good actually. >.>
For nine tails, don't include kurama mode and w/e, and it might work. -shrug-
Who knows? Maybe not a lot of people would even claim to have a bijuu. >.>

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 04:38:09 AM »

*continues to snoopy dance* I mean honestly it's really just gonna be like drugs... legalize it and no one wants it. >.> so kick them to the curve

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 04:46:46 AM »

They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 04:49:59 AM »

We could just give them all to Yujo.

I'd actually want them on my Rusaku account.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 04:52:13 AM »

Or keep em, do away with the rules, and go back to our lives with one less headache to deal with.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 04:55:26 AM »

Or keep em, do away with the rules, and go back to our lives with one less headache to deal with.

This is actually a thing people want to do? So that every current host can give everyone else the middle finger, and throw them deuces? Wut.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 05:02:12 AM »

Quite so. Its been amply proven the rules basically don't exist anymore, never really did, outside of a select few who keep trying to use them to force things to go their way to the point some people get physically sick over the level of harassing they have to deal with.

There's effectively zero real merit to keeping them anymore.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »

This is actually a thing people want to do? So that every current host can give everyone else the middle finger, and throw them deuces? Wut.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Either get rid of the bijuus or follow the rules. There's no in-betweens. >.>

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 05:05:17 AM »

Quite so. Its been amply proven the rules basically don't exist anymore, never really did, outside of a select few who keep trying to use them to force things to go their way to the point some people get physically sick over the level of harassing they have to deal with.

There's effectively zero real merit to keeping them anymore.

So then all matches would have to be IC, which means hosts will hide in their villages, never to be fought for or changed hands, and if anyone, and I mean anyone brings up the fact, that you can go attack a village, I BEG of you to go and attack Kiri. Please tell me how that works for ya. ;P

Unless we go back to the old ways, Bijuu challenges. All challenges must be accepted, regardless, fought on 'equal' grounds with an agreed upon judge.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:05:41 AM by Riku »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 05:07:05 AM »

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Either get rid of the bijuus or follow the rules. There's no in-betweens. >.>

I'd say get rid of them. Blam! One less headache and pain in the ass we don't have to deal with. All this bickering about it is mainly pointless.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:22 AM »

I'd say get rid of them. Blam! One less headache and pain in the ass we don't have to deal with. All this bickering about it is mainly pointless.

Mainly pointless to those who do not care about the bijuu, and the fun they bring to RP when you aren't dealing with the bitching.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 05:15:07 AM »

I don't know about you, but I'm not throwing rules away just for them to be replaced with ones just as bad if not worse, I'm done with rules -_-' like I legit don't don't give a flying frack anymore, I'm so done with people trying to feed me completely illogical BS about what I'm allowed to do and what not that I could throw up. I'm going to keep doing what I have so far, and if judging from lack of basically anything but positive comments outside of eric and the debacle with athos I won't go into, I've been doing a pretty goddamn banging job at it too.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 05:17:05 AM »

Mainly pointless to those who do not care about the bijuu, and the fun they bring to RP when you aren't dealing with the bitching.

Like me >.> I have gone out of my way time and time again to point out what the Six Tails means to me and my IC character. Plus, it makes little to no sense, either way.

What pisses me off is people take a Bijuu, knowing full well that someone is going to want to fight them for it, at least ONE person and then they go out their way to try not to defend it. One of the WHOLE points to having a Bijuu is defending it. It literally comes in the job description.

As much as I want everything to be IC, because like Rusaku, I like a good fight. And because it'd actually prompt RP, we have already been given several situations where the IC rule is being abused :/

And yet, people go ahead and ignore the rules, anyway. So even when someone is IC, which is suppose to be fun and not making people jump trough hoops, it is made into hell.

Is there even a happy way to go about this?

We make more rules, more rules get ignored and more arguments and bitch-fits are soon to follow.
We will all have to be lawyers by the end of all this, having to remember all the rules and citations to protect and defend ourselves.

@Warren
Still the only person to really fight you >> And if you never fight someone again, I get to take that to my grave. One hellova title xDD
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 05:19:48 AM »

I don't know about you, but I'm not throwing rules away just for them to be replaced with ones just as bad if not worse, I'm done with rules -_-' like I legit don't don't give a flying frack anymore, I'm so done with people trying to feed me completely illogical BS about what I'm allowed to do and what not that I could throw up. I'm going to keep doing what I have so far, and if judging from lack of basically anything but positive comments outside of eric and the debacle with athos I won't go into, I've been doing a pretty goddamn banging job at it too.

-Hears the distinct tune of blowing one's own horn-

But you chose to accept the bijuu, nobody forced it into you like a cookie at grandma's house. And with that came a set of rules and obligations that simply because they are tying you down, aren't applicable anymore?

I do agree with what Athos says here, and it basically summed up my post, "What pisses me off is people take a Bijuu, knowing full well that someone is going to want to fight them for it, at least ONE person and then they go out their way to try not to defend it. One of the WHOLE points to having a Bijuu is defending it. It literally comes in the job description."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.