Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Get Rid of Biju Rules? Or are major amendments the better route?  (Read 16191 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Get Rid of Biju Rules? Or are major amendments the better route?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 05:22:34 AM »

so RP for it.

And in the far off land of Amegakure, a lone Kaguya rises from her mausoleum calling out one name...

No, because people and villages will make it impossible to even get past the front gates, and we all know that to be a fact, at this point if you refute that, you are a completely dumb.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 05:24:19 AM »

Just ban the damn things. I mean t this pint they seem to cause nothing but trouble among the community cause people see themadthis huge power up and think they have to act like kindergartens to get them.

I mean if the community could be civil about the issue the there wouldn't be this topic to start with.

Or just make them strictly IC things. No rules needed. You want one todo ding the host and taking it.  Simple really. To scared to face a village? Oh well then.

That brings them closer to cannon anyways. A village in the manga I don't think would just give up a tailed beast without a fight.

As long as there are rules people will protest them, loophole, break, blablabla blabla bla

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 05:27:19 AM »

so RP for it.

And in the far off land of Amegakure, a lone Kaguya rises from her mausoleum calling out one name...

No, because people and villages will make it impossible to even get past the front gates, and we all know that to be a fact, at this point if you refute that, you are a completely dumb.

There is not a village on this site I can not infiltrate. To think there is is just means you doubt yourself to much. Plus it does make it more of a challenge and more fun

To be honest if we go to all strict IC with no rules ill probably go hunting. We might even see war again at SL. Big war.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 05:29:12 AM »

so RP for it.

There is not a village on this site I can not infiltrate. To think there is is just means you doubt yourself to much. Plus it does make it more of a challenge and more fun

To be honest if we go to all strict IC with no rules ill probably go hunting. We might even see war again at SL. Big war.

I dare ya. I double dare ya...No no. I triple Dog Dare ya to go and attack a village right now. Go bro, dared ya.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 05:30:14 AM »

During Shukaku time anyway, athos. Before I got stripped of Gyuki for equally BS reasons I had to put down a friggin endless list of people.

As for you yujo, rusaku, who even are you anymore? I guess this is how people complaining of people changing names feel like.

Either way, your point is kinda moot because as has been proven many many times over by now, the rules don't work. They're already followed so little if at all, falsely when they are, that they might as well not exist at all.

And for once I kinda agree with kirk too, as impossibly rare as that is. Like seriously, I do not recall a single time in the past where any problem whatsoever ever got to even the scale of the most minor disputes that have happened since the making of the current rules. Not a single one.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2015, 05:30:46 AM »

All someone has to do is come to the gates of a village and ask for me >> And if the village complies, I'll go fight them.

I proved this back when we only did IC hunts and I had the Seven Tails on Shinko. People came up to my village, three of them to be exact, and challenged me. Either fight them or bring my village into it.

So, I grabbed two people and we had a six man battle. That was actually really fun and had a lot of twists and turns.

>__> I didn't drag my whole village into a fight with a bunch of hunter's because that is irresponsible. I mean, I was also Kage and not just a ninja, but still xD

@Warren
Pretty sure that you've had Shukaku for years now xD being the only person to have been able to force you into a fight, I like to think it was quite the feat.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:31:32 AM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2015, 05:33:27 AM »

During Shukaku time anyway, athos. Before I got stripped of Gyuki for equally BS reasons I had to put down a friggin endless list of people.

As for you yujo, rusaku, who even are you anymore? I guess this is how people complaining of people changing names feel like.

Either way, your point is kinda moot because as has been proven many many times over by now, the rules don't work. They're already followed so little if at all, falsely when they are, that they might as well not exist at all.

And for once I kinda agree with kirk too, as impossibly rare as that is. Like seriously, I do not recall a single time in the past where any problem whatsoever ever got to even the scale of the most minor disputes that have happened since the making of the current rules. Not a single one.

Oh I agree that the rules suck, and people abuse em, but to make all of the RP needed to nab a bijuu IC would just plain be unfair to everyone but the 9 that have them.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 05:37:16 AM »

Implying any sort of fairness has for real existed in a long time now since they were made.

Or do I have to remind you of that certain conversation we had of Kage?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 05:44:47 AM »

Oh I agree that the rules suck, and people abuse em, but to make all of the RP needed to nab a bijuu IC would just plain be unfair to everyone but the 9 that have them.

I hardly see how it is unfair. We are ninja. Our jobs are to sneak and all that madness.

It amuses me at how uncertain you are of being able to pull it off.

So you might have to plan harder, work harder, think harder, fighter harder... That makes it more rewarding. That makes it more fun. That makes you a better rper.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 05:45:02 AM »

The issue doesn't seem to be the rules. They don't suck. It's the community that sucks.

The community is what decides the rules in the first place. And it even goes beyond that, in which it is the community that chooses to follow these rules. If someone is breaking a rule or making it impossible to go after a host, then just bring it up and we'll have a talk about whether or not it's true.

I do think that some rules should be amended. But let's have separate topics for each rule that is to be added, changed or removed.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 05:49:13 AM »

It seems like the ic hunt part is what causes the most issues. I mean any fight you want to win and/or not lost you're going to argue killing blows and such but the issue seems to be even getting there.

Was it all ooc before? Did that not work? It seems like just having a challenger list like we do and you have to fight anyone who challenges you in an occ fight is pretty much as simple as it gets.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 05:50:51 AM »

Screw the rules. They are pointless. People break them.

Make simple rules that can't be broken:
Rule 1- all biju matters are handled IC
Rule 2- there can be one the nine standard tails beast
Rule 3- have fun

And if it please everyone. Lets ban village barriers and defenses.

Villages are allowed to have simple defenses like simple traps, the environment that protects them, NPC, it's Shinobi, and like kunia luanchers. Walls as well.

And we imply the old rule No one can space-time into a village without being ignored.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 05:51:35 AM »

It seems like the ic hunt part is what causes the most issues. I mean any fight you want to win and/or not lost you're going to argue killing blows and such but the issue seems to be even getting there.

Was it all ooc before? Did that not work? It seems like just having a challenger list like we do and you have to fight anyone who challenges you in an occ fight is pretty much as simple as it gets.

It was a good enough system, I don't even argue it. It had it's flaws, which is true, but it also erased a lot of the problems we are having as of right now.

@Kirk
Preach brotha! PREACH!!!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 06:00:04 AM »

I believe we need more rules. Every action taken by a bijuu hunter or holder must be notarized and co-signed.

But I don't think it's too bad if the rules get abolished. I think it would make things much easier. Even if I meet a whole bunch of people who have bijuu. But I think if we go with that rule of getting rid of the rules, then we have to abide by the honor system. Also, if anyone can have any bijuu, then we should at least have the rule that people can't have more than one.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 06:03:05 AM »

I believe it's these all-sensing, all-seeing, selectively-blocking barriers that pretty much have no flaw to them that ruins the IC-hunt portion. Granted, by village has giant guards that can roll you up like a blunt and fire you off into the distance on their giant crossbows. But that's only if you do something really destructive to alert them. And I have a rain-sensing system too, but I don't really abuse it at all. The gate policy is pretty much open for anyone to pass through, so long as they don't blatantly try to draw attention to themselves.

It's when you make people go through tons of hoops is when it can get irritating. If you doubt your abilities to go sneak your way into a village with sensible defenses, then maybe hunting a Tailed Beast isn't for you. It's not a bad thing. It just means that you'll have to learn to work with what you have.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 16 queries.