Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: another kiri topic.  (Read 6195 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: another kiri topic.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 07:15:09 PM »

Bee is old yo, he was already basically hero-level famous and well like at kumo before Naruto was ever even born. Same most likely applied to Yugito as well.

Just because there's 1-2 examples of people hating hosts doesn't give cause to try generalize the whole naruto world as host haters, especially when there's basically double the examples of exact opposite. Smh.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 07:18:22 PM »

Might as well create another topic. ;)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 07:26:38 PM »

Bee is old yo, he was already basically hero-level famous and well like at kumo before Naruto was ever even born. Same most likely applied to Yugito as well.

Just because there's 1-2 examples of people hating hosts doesn't give cause to try generalize the whole naruto world as host haters, especially when there's basically double the examples of exact opposite. Smh.

....originally yes, people hated the jinchuuriki. Deidara said it myself in that page. >.>
Killer B's age at Part II is 36 yrs old, however Deidara is between 18 - 19 yrs of age.
So that means the statement Deidara said is quite 'current'. >.>

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 07:47:14 PM »

How a Kage transport to different villages is extremely irrelevant and a bad example to boot. >.>
Some, if not all of the villages, 'copy n paste' their descriptions (almost word for word) from the Naruto Wikia, so might as well 'follow the script'.

Obviously, not every villager is going to feel the same way, but I'm saying that it is the general consensus. Just because you're a 'Kage', you're going to assume the general consensus of the whole village is different than the series? Not even the Kages in the series are able to change the villagers' mind of how they feel about the jinchuuriki, but you're saying the 'Kages' in SL can? >.>

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/493/13
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/493/14

Quite frankly, it really is a general fact in the Naruto series that all of the jinchuuriki had a tough life (at first). Some change, some don't.

If all of you SL Kages believe that 'villagers' in your respective village will lay down their life to protect their jinchuuriki's life/identity, then fine. You all can feel that way, but I'm just stating my opinion on the matter.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »

I Figure I should make a post though again this is just my opinion your all welcome to yell about it and point out the errors and all but in the SHOW Aren't they all young like kid's with the exception of 2 or 3? I mean who do they know that would garnish respect and confidence in being able to control said beast?

Now in SL many of our current and ex-jin are people that are respected in their communities ( Not all of them, Take that as you well ) so many of the villagers and shinobi are people that have already spend years or some time with them and have come to know them and thus respect them regardless of what they carry. So to say that the whole village will defend them may not be 100% percent true but... to say no one will is also an exaggeration.

Naruto- having his teammates and other shinobi who would.
Bee- His Brother, Yugito, his students etc...
Be it pre or after It just comes down to who the individual is... If he or she is a piece of %%%% excuse the language then chances are no one will really care.

That's my two cents
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:02:09 PM by Murciélago/Bryantheexiled »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 08:09:01 PM »

Oh, the player characters. I was referring to (NPC) villagers. >.>

So to say that the whole village will defend them may not be 100% percent true but... to say no one will is also an exaggeration.

I agree with that.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 08:39:58 PM »

Now for NPC's I would assume that their behavior would coincide with Ex-Jin's behavior and respect.

Say the last ex jin have all been monsters, disrespectful etc.... then their villager's would obviously have a distaste for them.

while in another village they've always been great and loving, honorable etc... that would form their opinions on it.

Look at the village and use their ex jins to determine their ideals and behavior of it
For Kiri specifically <.< look at their past host if they were loved then the people would have an understanding of said jin and their issues and try to protect them.

If not then they just sit and chill and try to push them out or rat him out.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 09:09:48 PM »

Now for NPC's I would assume that their behavior would coincide with Ex-Jin's behavior and respect.

Say the last ex jin have all been monsters, disrespectful etc.... then their villager's would obviously have a distaste for them.

while in another village they've always been great and loving, honorable etc... that would form their opinions on it.

Look at the village and use their ex jins to determine their ideals and behavior of it
For Kiri specifically <.< look at their past host if they were loved then the people would have an understanding of said jin and their issues and try to protect them.

If not then they just sit and chill and try to push them out or rat him out.

That's an interesting idea. But I think the main reason the villagers hate jinchuuriki is that they initially (or not at all) can control their power and randomly 'bijuu out' or accidently release their bijuu powers/abilities, reckoning destruction on the village or near the village or on fellow villagers. We don't really see that kind of RP happening in SL. >.>

It would be interesting to see how villagers (NPC & player characters alike) handle that. >.>

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2015, 09:16:15 PM »

Well the main reason we don't see that kind of RP in SL in my opinion is because we repeatably transplant bijuu into adult shinobi ( Which is Impossible if you go by what the show says) who's chakra coils are fully developed and can withstand the beast's chakra and mental aspects because of their age ( Instead of their coil's exploding and going mad)

The rules we're bent to include bijuu in SL so a few things in my opinion were twisted to make it possible. Implanting bijuu into children who have undeveloped coils makes since as they can maintain the expansion. Adults who have reached their limit and can only forcefully expand them by emptying their chakra reserves doesn't since they would honestly explode that's another topic though and if we want to discuss can be made into another thread

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 09:49:26 PM »

Actually Roshi was a grown man and still needed to leave the village to learn to control his powers. He had his bijuu for over 40 yrs. o.o
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Roshi

Just saying, but you make a good point. Ownership over a bijuu change faster than we change clothes. >.>

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2015, 10:02:14 PM »

Rōshi became the jinchūriki of Son Gokū over forty years before the Fourth Shinobi World War at a young age.

It never actually says when he got it he could of been a child but yeah we change owners to much... it would be a pain to see countless ninja explode from rejected hosts.

That's the price for getting bijuu in this game Yet get to wave a big stick around used to just piss people off.
@ Kay <.< That would have been a great idea to do with the bijuu's then use them as NPC during wars or chunnin exams etc.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2015, 10:04:38 PM »

You guys are what made me want to make this topic;
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8550.msg223503.html#new

Maybe you could move this chat and these points there? o:

Edit: I see Kay is already faster on the draw than I am xD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:06:13 PM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2015, 10:19:14 PM »

I want to see countless hosts explode from bijuu rejection!!! bring on the gore!!

I would love to watch that. o.o
-brings out the popcorn-

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 12:04:27 AM »

I only skimmed most of the thread, but that is becuase only this part really garnered a burning need to respond, to clarify.

... IC reasons supersede bijū rules.

You do realize that, don't you?

This, is not really true. Yes, saying that you wanna get the tailed beast in a village full of people is not very wise (unless you want to fight them all) but IC reasons do not trump the biju rules when it comes to biju matters.

For example, Warren's constant wandering and movement is not way an excuse for a challenger to never get to fight him for his beast (hypothetically speaking). The rules explicitly state that the IC hunt cannot be used to indefinitely prevent the fight from happening. If the mass of villagers were to kill Masane for carrying out the hunter portion of the RP, then by definition that is definitely preventing the fight from happening indefinitely (because she is, you know, dead). That's why some people wait to challenge rather than just attacking the host IC outside of a challenge (because that IS still technically an option, though a far more difficult one, even with all the stuff hosts have outlined as stiuplations and such).

Except for some exceptions (such as a dead character making the challenge), IC rules (or reasons) do not trump the biju rules.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 05:25:22 PM »

Lock this topic, please.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.