Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2  (Read 18719 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2015, 03:47:56 AM »

We like to use the Wiki here so...

"offers some amount of predictive capabilities: they can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept"
Add that together with, "The user can see chakra, giving it colour in order to distinguish it by its composition and source" and she could easily see the chakra and seals slowly forming before her.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

Actually I don't think that mean anything because the tattoos is on Yujo's body which also has chakra. >.>
That's like saying you're in Yujo's Hidden Mist tech and he's moving within the mist but you claim to see him because of Sharigan's ability to see chakra,, even though technically the whole mist bares Yujo's  chakra. >.>

And are the tattoos covered or exposed?

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2015, 03:49:49 AM »

Towards Deathstroke: maybe you can now understand why I personally have devoted this character into becoming an 'Uzumaki Master' if you will. They are a very dangerous clan which is why I believe Kishi had them nonexistent in the shinobi realm of naruto. Allowing for the very few that still lived to end up doing extraordinaire measures, even Karin had her up time. Needless to say I dislike everyone who simply claims 'Uzumaki Genes for Strong Vitality and Large Chakra Pool' just because of the perk. I actually care about the clan and its 'secrets' so to say so I stay heavily involved and focused. This is the main reason I am involved in this debate because you are questioning a technique I have used more than several times without much of a debate like this one. I am not Yujo so I cannot word things for him but I can certainly vouch that because it is on a tattoo that cuts back on the time it should take to seal her versus the time it took to seal the creature in the anime video. Needless to say they aren't even in the same predicament.

And Masane was blindsided is what everyone is forgetting. She was lured into such from the start and could have suspected something was up before the kill switch was even release, given that her Sharingan was active. Actually with the Sharingan active, she could tell Yujo was lying about being able to revive ichirou.  BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she accepted that and continued with the RP, blindly. With the blind attitude she blindly got caught within the seal and then within her last moments used bakuton as if it were going to save her from her already planned doom. You guys are ridiculous in thinking IC that Masane has a good reason to reverse her own actions and walk away scratch free. Its like tossing a can of oil into a blazing fire and freaking out when an explosion happens. The blazing fire was Yujo and the can of oil was Masane's trust. You put your trust into yujo and you finally saw what happens. Thats why I continue to argue you should be sealed and will continue to argue that until you get it.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2015, 03:51:45 AM »

We like to use the Wiki here so...

"offers some amount of predictive capabilities: they can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept"
Add that together with, "The user can see chakra, giving it colour in order to distinguish it by its composition and source" and she could easily see the chakra and seals slowly forming before her.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

Actually I don't think that mean anything because the tattoos is on Yujo's body which also has chakra. >.>
That's like saying you're in Yujo's Hidden Mist tech and he's moving within the mist but you claim to see him because of Sharigan's ability to see chakra,, even though technically the whole mist bares Yujo's  chakra. >.>

And are the tattoos covered or exposed?

Forearms and palms as posted in the Rp. Covered by his robes though, only reason they were ever seen in the Rp by a guard at the gate was because Yujo raised his arms into the air to act innocent and non-threatening. Masane/Ichirou have never seen them.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2015, 04:00:08 AM »

:evil:

If only others can see my in-game and forum messages.
*sighs*

Please, oh please do not expect me to coddle you at this point.
My last message seemed to be taken well by 99.99% of folks, why (?), simply because it was the truth.
All of this, is it not tiring?

Yes, I see your passion, BUT I see insults, I see people who are frustrated (from both sides), and I see members who simply want to move forward.

Have a debate, argue, by all means, but once the line is crossed...
Locked.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:03:28 AM by Ace »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.