Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 23685 times)

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 02:56:32 AM »

@kage I understand it's lore that's twisted... But they never questioned it... That's the main problem they were fine with it all the way until it backfired even though they knew it was impossible.... The fact that you didn't even call it into question until after he was supposedly sucking up Masane... Is sort of bias.... Now hold on before you get unto bash Bryan with a hammer moment I'm just giving my opinion as you know I've agreed with a few things with you before but in this case it's just honestly unfair to just say let's void it... If you or anyone.. Chooses to ignore rules or correct descriptions of techniques to further there gain but then be disappointed when it doesn't work out... Well that's honestly karma... Now for all I know you just didn't see it till then and then said something (completely understandable) but the 3 people who were rping had already agreed and proceed with the rp until true ties were shown can't just be ignored.... Look at what happened when a situation like this happened earlier (Neala and Eric) thought it was random the Rp continued... Only in this case it's worse because they knew the technique wasn't right and didn't voice it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 02:58:15 AM »

I think it's pretty unfair to rush to this within a span of four hours, without asking me for my thoughts or side. This is why I'm unlocking it with my authority. A fair discussion allows the speaking of all parties involved. A circlejerk only allows and glorifies the opinion of one side.

Here's what irks me about the RP. Yujo takes liberties in adjusting the lore to his own needs so he can use an OP revival technique that outmatches Edo Tensei and Rinne Tensei. It doesn't matter if the excuse for doing so was "smoke and mirrors", but the fact is that he RPed that means he clearly claims to have did it.

Below is the reworking of the lore.

(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō looked back at Masane briefly and spoke out through his mask, "Do you mind bringing the body over to me, souls aren't the most, sturdy things." As he said this, he brought the knife upon himself, just about at his bellybutton, and driving it towards the right. The blade sliced through his (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) flesh, and as this occurred, Masane and Ichirou would be allowed to see the Shinigami for the first time. It's ethereal visage cast itself over Yujo, mimicking his actions as his own blade tore open his gut, "What matter of madness is this?! You Uzumaki and that damned mask." (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) The shinigami spoke out, furious as a few souls were inadvertently released from him and flew off, then a bright blue soul flew forth from the Shinigami, this one was by no doubt, Ichirou's. Yujo, now in control of the Shinigami, reached forward and captured the soul in his ghastly hands (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C), holding it tightly so as to not allow Ichirou's severed soul to pass on. Assuming Masane had brought him Ichirou's body, Yujo would have the Shinigami slam down the Soul back into the corpses chest, and completing the first portion of this ritual. Once done, he looked back at the two (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) and spoke out with a bit of urgency, obviously in quite a bit of pain from the large wound he had inflicted upon himself, "The last bit of Ichirou's soul resides within that Zombie body you reanimated him in, and there are two ways of going about this. I reach inside of it with that (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) guys hand and pull it out, or you release the Edo jutsu on him, and when his soul tries to ascend once again, I'll use that guy to put it back in it's place. The choice is yours, but make it quick." He obviously began to fatigue, using a jutsu like this for extended periods (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) put a strain on anyone, luckily he was used to this kind of jutsu so he had a bit more time than most, but not much."

When really, it's like this.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Pure_land
The Pure Land (浄土, Jōdo, Viz: Afterworld) is the afterlife in which the souls of earthly beings generally reside in death. Souls that have been sealed, such as by the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, cannot enter the Pure Land until the seal has been released. Furthermore, only those souls that reside in the Pure Land can be reincarnated with the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, although they will have no memory of their time in the Pure Land.

So let's shorten this down. Yujo explicitly claims and RPs that a part of Ichirou's soul is in Shinigami's stomach, and because of that, he cannot be revived. This puts a huge hamper on anybody who is dead or an Edo Tensei, because it gives him a whole new world to explore of having access to anybody's and everybody's soul who is dead. Either that, or he claims to be able to pull souls out through the Pure Land via Shinigami's stomach, which also opens up a can of worms in the lore too. But it doesn't work like that. The fact that Ichirou is Edo Tensei'd, means that his soul cannot have possibly been inside of Shinigami's stomach. The only way that could happen, is if he was Dead Demon Consuming Sealed. When he clearly wasn't, because if memory serves correct, he died from having the Four Tails extracted from him.

Here's where I point out the revival methods.

(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō looked back at Masane briefly and spoke out through his mask, "Do you mind bringing the body over to me, souls aren't the most, sturdy things." As he said this, he brought the knife upon himself, just about at his bellybutton, and driving it towards the right. The blade sliced through his (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) flesh, and as this occurred, Masane and Ichirou would be allowed to see the Shinigami for the first time. It's ethereal visage cast itself over Yujo, mimicking his actions as his own blade tore open his gut, "What matter of madness is this?! You Uzumaki and that damned mask." (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) The shinigami spoke out, furious as a few souls were inadvertently released from him and flew off, then a bright blue soul flew forth from the Shinigami, this one was by no doubt, Ichirou's. Yujo, now in control of the Shinigami, reached forward and captured the soul in his ghastly hands (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C), holding it tightly so as to not allow Ichirou's severed soul to pass on. Assuming Masane had brought him Ichirou's body, Yujo would have the Shinigami slam down the Soul back into the corpses chest, and completing the first portion of this ritual.
Once done, he looked back at the two (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) and spoke out with a bit of urgency, obviously in quite a bit of pain from the large wound he had inflicted upon himself, "The last bit of Ichirou's soul resides within that Zombie body you reanimated him in, and there are two ways of going about this. I reach inside of it with that (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) guys hand and pull it out, or you release the Edo jutsu on him, and when his soul tries to ascend once again, I'll use that guy to put it back in it's place. The choice is yours, but make it quick." He obviously began to fatigue, using a jutsu like this for extended periods (C)
(2d22h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) put a strain on anyone, luckily he was used to this kind of jutsu so he had a bit more time than most, but not much."

(2d22h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane She did indeed bring him the body. As he inflicted the wound upon hi, self, Masane held back her shock. The girl was not expecting this to be a part of the project. Hell she did not no what to expect. She wasted no time in releasi in g the jutsu. ( c )
(2d22h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Her hands moved in a blur to complete the necessary hand seals. Before completeing the set, she looked to her brother and nodded. With that the jutsu would be released and hopefully they would both live through this ordeal

(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō took a few deep breaths as he watched Masane release the jutsu, this not being the first time he had seen the Edo tensei jutsu at work, then in unison as the soul of Ichirou was released from the Renanimated body, both Yujo and the Shinigami swung out and grabbed the soul. (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) Once again the Shinigami's hand slammed down onto the chest of Ichirou's corpse, and reunited the two soul parts. With this done, he removed the mask from his face and allowed the Shinigami to fade back to his world. Yujo panted a bit, and turned to face Masane, "Alright, now that his (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) soul is intact, we can begin bringing his body back to life, which will be made much easier since you preserved it for this very reason, I appreciate it." The wound on his abdomen began opening up further, allowing a beating heart to be removed from it. Once it was out, he spoke out (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C)"The life force within this heart will be used as the catalyst to bring him back, though I don't believe it will be enough considering it is just a heart. That is where you come in, Masane." He bent down onto one knee, as he did so, several threads pierced the chest of the corpse before (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) him, latching onto the heart within. Now connected he began funneling the life force from the extracted heart, directly into Ichirou's dead one.
With a look back at Masane, he made a motion with his head that now was the time for her help. With labored movement he extended his hand to (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) the woman, giving her access to enter this chain of life, so her chakra could be funneled into Yujo's extracted heart, and eventually into Ichirou, once it's life force had run out. As this happened, a blue aura began to envelop Ichirou's corpse, a visual effect of the jutsu he was (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) performing on her brother. "Quickly now, this isn't exactly the most fun jutsu to use. Imagine opening 7 of the 8 gates, and running a marathon, that's how this feels." He said with a bit of a chuckle, his pain and fatigue being easily dealt with due to his incredibly durable (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) body.

So the entire method of this revival technique is as follows:
- Take out a part of the person's soul from Shinigami's stomach
- Slap that into the body
- Take whatever other pieces there might be at that point, with the claims of being able to rip a soul out from Edo Tensei
- Slap that into the body too
- Pump one's life force into the body to revive them

The above violates the lore, claims on the One's Own Life Reincarnation, and the OP-ness of being able to circumvent revival from canon methods.

After explaining the above to Ichirou and Masane, they understood why it had to be voided. I had to void it because I will not endorse any sort of lore-adjusting that gives a small group of people access to anybody's soul, partial or whole, that can then be manipulated to their desires via custom methods that are only allowed through this lore-twisting. Only a small number of canon techniques allow somebody to call forth a soul from the Pure Land. And the only other person who can just up and summon a soul from the Pure Land without the aid of a disadvantageous or dangerous technique was Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

I don't treat my village members as dogs and command their every move. I let them do as they please on their off-time. But I did have to step in and advise them of why this isn't going to work. By letting this fly, I would be acknowledging and allowing Yujo's claims of being able to do all this. And as a kage of the land, that grants him some privileges and support in the powers he displayed. This is why I void it. Yujo may have claimed that he did it as "smoke and mirrors" to win them over, but RP is RP. He gave no indication whatsoever of this being an illusion.

Once again, I voided this based upon the fact that I cannot accept the twisting of lore and usage of this custom revival technique that utilizes an already-claimed technique and has more advantages to it than disadvantages overall.

And I would advise anybody that locking a topic without letting all parties involved in a situation explain their side is equivalent to circlejerking and defamation/libel. Any topic that I see that is doing this will be unlocked to allow all parties involved to present their case.

Alright champ *Ruffles Kage's hair* lets take a step back. It's already been established that his misconstruing the lore would have no effect on the outcome of the RP in the end. They accepted the RP Yujo laid out, they made a mistake. Did you even read the whole thread?

If you believe that your so involved with this RP, maybe you should have read the RP that was going on in your village for two days before it needed to be taken to the forum, and this could have been stopped long before. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Your silence is just as much acceptance as their's was.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 02:59:50 AM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2015, 02:58:55 AM »

I don't treat my village members as dogs and command their every move. I let them do as they please on their off-time. But I did have to step in and advise them of why this isn't going to work. By letting this fly, I would be acknowledging and allowing Yujo's claims of being able to do all this. And as a kage of the land, that grants him some privileges and support in the powers he displayed. This is why I void it. Yujo may have claimed that he did it as "smoke and mirrors" to win them over, but RP is RP. He gave no indication whatsoever of this being an illusion.

I just want to say my two cents on this part right here. You know, it's really hard to do proper 'sneaky' RP if people want every little detail being said. Basically, it's hard to pull the wool over someone's eyes when they're constantly demanding explanations for things so they can avoid it.

Like if I post that I threw some disks at the opponent and the opponent managed to dodge it. If I were then to post that they explode because they were proximity mines, the opponent would be up in a tizzy because I didn't state that they were mines in the first post. Or if I spew a cloud of smoke but neglect to state that it's really fine particulate glass shards mixed with oleoresin capsicum. The opponent might hold their breath or something, but when I then reveal what the smoke really was they'd be upset that it 'hurts' them.

Mainly, if someone's trying to do sneaky RP, then they should be able to be as sneaky as possible with their intentions. Only in the end should they be able to unmask their plan to show that they intended. Or if someone confronts them before they get to that point, then they'd be able to say "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling ninja!" But in this case, it looks like no one really confronted him.

Though I don't agree with that whole "You're sealed away forever, I win" conclusion here. Sure, it's character death, but it's done so in a way where you take the player's ability away from them to bring their character back. And unless they're okay with that, I don't really think that's cool. Character death is an okay thing, I think they should be able to come back through gameplay.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:28 AM »

Like I told waeeren, the way it was posted I would be able to tell that something was wrong.
Ex-when I canceled the edo, he stated that ichis soul would come out of the death gods belly when it would not have in the same post he attacked me, so once he grabbed that soul, masane would know that it was not ichis.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 03:02:11 AM »

The "author" of the topic locked the topic, respect the lock.

Locked.
Unless there are *moderation* issues (i.e. warnings, words of wisdom)
Notify Eric/Kage or the *author* of the topic.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2015, 09:33:00 PM »

Let's talk, now that Masane has posted her defense, so that we may end this debacle, once and for all.

(20m32s) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane It was never stated that Masane trusted this man. In fact she had a rather solid reason for not trusting him. The man wore Uzumaki clothing which meant that he was more than likely from Uzushiogakure. She should have known something was wrong sooner, However Masane was blinded by her goal to revive her brother. Her ever active Sharingan stared at the event in their eternal state as they so often were. Her eyes were on the man knelt before her, her hand on top of his. She found it odd that he would try to interlock their fingers. This was completely unnecessary for what she was doing so she did not let it happen. She was sure to keep her her hand were it was. The girl was able to funnel her chakra into him with the contact that they already had. Her eyes narrowed and in that moment she realized that this man was indeed an enemy. With the activation of the seal, Masane would know immediately what Yujo was trying to do. She was an Uzumaki and rather versed in the ways of Fuinjutsu. With the added effects of her Sharingan, she would be able to react in time to save herself from a rather grim fate .Masane reacted by using the Landmine fist (technique.http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Exp losion_Release:_Landmine_Fist). The seal would have been destroyed rendering it useless. As for Yujo, it was unlikely that he would be able to avoid certain death at such a close range. Since it was never stated that the seal would disrupt her chakra flow, and the technique Yujo was using took closer to seven seconds instead of less than two, it was safe to say that she would have time to react properly. Yujo's left arm, most of his upper torso and quite possibly his head (considering he was kneeling down and she herself was standing up) would have been obliterated in the blast. She was careful to try and keep the blast centered on her target but unfortunately, Ichirou's body was close enough to be damaged but not severely. As the blast would go off, Masane would take her left hand and place it on her brother's body and without waiting to see the effects of her attack Masane would take her left hand and place it on her brother's body and without waiting to see the effects of her attack Masane would Hiraishin to Kage taking the body with her

I, as Kayenta did, removed the continuations, so that the post looked cleaner. If you think I have altered the post in anyway that would benefit my own purpose, I assure you, someone from Ame with the access to the RP will notify us all.

Moving on, if you took the moment to read her post out, you will notice several discrepancies; For instance: "In fact she had a rather solid reason for not trusting him. The man wore Uzumaki clothing which meant that he was more than likely from Uzushiogakure." This here, is obvious, and deliberate Meta-game. During the entire RP, she never once even looked at Yujo with a doubt in her mind, never once even taking notice of his robes until just when it became relevant. In fact, look here.

(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Masane detected Yujo as he drew closer to her home. She stood up and moved to the door just in time to see her brother come up. He had been missing for a long time but she would get to that later. The door opened and she stood there, still in her ninja gear. She had not taken ( c )
(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while. "Hey guys, come in." she mumbled as she moved back into her living room in order to ( c )
(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane make a thrid attempt to find her target. It was beginning to seem as if the mad would never show himself. As she stared into the crystal ball she spoke. "What brings you guys here?"

This was the first post were Yujo and Masane met, you can see for yourself. There are tons of other bits in her posts that would prove that she completely trusted Yujo till her trust was broken, like, "For this ( c )
(6d17h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the wonder twins would owe a debt. She began to wonder what she would be made to do. It was times like this that she wished she was not a female."

This was Masane's inner dialogue, and if this don't prove she trusts Yujo, I honestly don't know what will.

Again I will digress from this point and move onto another point, "Her ever active Sharingan stared at the event in their eternal state as they so often were." If you could find in the RP where she ever stated to have had the Sharingan active, would honestly surprise me. Even in her Wikia, it states nothing about her Sharingan being active at all times. So I am disputing this claim as well.

Look, at this point we could go on for ages, talking about how her post was full of Meta-game, and attempts to make some Revisionists History. At the end of the day, nobody defending their position can explain why not she does not trust Yujo now, when a multitude of times in the RP she expressed in one way, shape or form, her trust for Yujo. I find that due to this, the entirety of her post is Null and the actions taken in my last post of the RP where the two were sealed should now come into fruition.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 10:17:32 PM »

Let's talk, now that Masane has posted her defense, so that we may end this debacle, once and for all.

(20m32s) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane It was never stated that Masane trusted this man. In fact she had a rather solid reason for not trusting him. The man wore Uzumaki clothing which meant that he was more than likely from Uzushiogakure. She should have known something was wrong sooner, However Masane was blinded by her goal to revive her brother. Her ever active Sharingan stared at the event in their eternal state as they so often were. Her eyes were on the man knelt before her, her hand on top of his. She found it odd that he would try to interlock their fingers. This was completely unnecessary for what she was doing so she did not let it happen. She was sure to keep her her hand were it was. The girl was able to funnel her chakra into him with the contact that they already had. Her eyes narrowed and in that moment she realized that this man was indeed an enemy. With the activation of the seal, Masane would know immediately what Yujo was trying to do. She was an Uzumaki and rather versed in the ways of Fuinjutsu. With the added effects of her Sharingan, she would be able to react in time to save herself from a rather grim fate .Masane reacted by using the Landmine fist (technique.http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Exp losion_Release:_Landmine_Fist). The seal would have been destroyed rendering it useless. As for Yujo, it was unlikely that he would be able to avoid certain death at such a close range. Since it was never stated that the seal would disrupt her chakra flow, and the technique Yujo was using took closer to seven seconds instead of less than two, it was safe to say that she would have time to react properly. Yujo's left arm, most of his upper torso and quite possibly his head (considering he was kneeling down and she herself was standing up) would have been obliterated in the blast. She was careful to try and keep the blast centered on her target but unfortunately, Ichirou's body was close enough to be damaged but not severely. As the blast would go off, Masane would take her left hand and place it on her brother's body and without waiting to see the effects of her attack Masane would take her left hand and place it on her brother's body and without waiting to see the effects of her attack Masane would Hiraishin to Kage taking the body with her

I, as Kayenta did, removed the continuations, so that the post looked cleaner. If you think I have altered the post in anyway that would benefit my own purpose, I assure you, someone from Ame with the access to the RP will notify us all.

Moving on, if you took the moment to read her post out, you will notice several discrepancies; For instance: "In fact she had a rather solid reason for not trusting him. The man wore Uzumaki clothing which meant that he was more than likely from Uzushiogakure." This here, is obvious, and deliberate Meta-game. During the entire RP, she never once even looked at Yujo with a doubt in her mind, never once even taking notice of his robes until just when it became relevant. In fact, look here.

(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Masane detected Yujo as he drew closer to her home. She stood up and moved to the door just in time to see her brother come up. He had been missing for a long time but she would get to that later. The door opened and she stood there, still in her ninja gear. She had not taken ( c )
(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while. "Hey guys, come in." she mumbled as she moved back into her living room in order to ( c )
(8d) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane make a thrid attempt to find her target. It was beginning to seem as if the mad would never show himself. As she stared into the crystal ball she spoke. "What brings you guys here?"

This was the first post were Yujo and Masane met, you can see for yourself. There are tons of other bits in her posts that would prove that she completely trusted Yujo till her trust was broken, like, "For this ( c )
(6d17h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the wonder twins would owe a debt. She began to wonder what she would be made to do. It was times like this that she wished she was not a female."

This was Masane's inner dialogue, and if this don't prove she trusts Yujo, I honestly don't know what will.

Again I will digress from this point and move onto another point, "Her ever active Sharingan stared at the event in their eternal state as they so often were." If you could find in the RP where she ever stated to have had the Sharingan active, would honestly surprise me. Even in her Wikia, it states nothing about her Sharingan being active at all times. So I am disputing this claim as well.

Look, at this point we could go on for ages, talking about how her post was full of Meta-game, and attempts to make some Revisionists History. At the end of the day, nobody defending their position can explain why not she does not trust Yujo now, when a multitude of times in the RP she expressed in one way, shape or form, her trust for Yujo. I find that due to this, the entirety of her post is Null and the actions taken in my last post of the RP where the two were sealed should now come into fruition.
People change their minds. Maybe you did in the middle of the RP too, maybe you didn't. IC or OOC.

And you'll have to give her the benefit-of-a-doubt for this one. She's a Uchiha, and it isn't unusual for a Uchiha to have their Sharingan active most of the time or all the time. It's actually how a ton on SL roll, whether they state it or not.

Even though you explicitly state in your SL Bio that your wiki profile is outdated, the benefit-of-a-doubt is given to you that you have sealing tattoos on your arms. Just like how you somehow are able to revive people more efficiently than other canon techniques. It's unusual for an Uzumaki to have sealing tattoos on their arms already. I mean all Masane has to say that her bio is outdated, and from there she could make-up whatever she wants and when it suits her. You'll surely have to accept that too, right?

But even then, she did state that her Sharingan was active 24 days ago. She's been in a constant RP state since then. In fact, we're still RPing that this is the same day, over the course of two months, that I've been having these meetings. Ichirou, Masane and others have also been a part of that day, and have even been present in these meetings as well. She never once stated that her Sharingan was deactivated since that time 24 days ago.

(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage looked over to address Masane, "If you could, please take a look at the sealing pattern on the table behind me. More specifically, it's chakra signature. I've already collected samples of it myself, but having a sensor like you give a few looks at it would be nice." He then turned to [c]
(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage [c] speak to the second visitor of the day, "An alliance with Iwagakure I presume, correct?" A hand would come upon his chin to slightly rub at it, "Elaborate on what the agreements and conditions would be, if you could." he asked.
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane {She nodded and moved over to the table. Her Sharingan analyzed the pattered as well as the chakra it contained. After a few moments she pulled a blank scoll from under her cloak and unrolled it on the table. Inside was a brush and a small vial of ink. Masane began ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane to copy the patteren onto the scroll as she familiarized heself with the chakra. There was no doubt that it was the same as the one that attacked a while back. If need be she would be able to find the assailant rather easily, provided said person was not hiding behind some ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane sort of chakra hiding barrier. After copying the seal, Masane would allow the ink to dry. Her ever active eternal Mangekyō would study the chakra signature as she waited for Kage to finish his meeting.}

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 10:21:42 PM »

Alright, here's my two cents. Since I'm affiliated with Uzu, I'm obviously going to be biased, but I'll try to be impartial as can be. Before I begin, let me preface a few things.

Yujo is a jerk and an asshole.

Is this true? Holy crap, yes. But is it against the rules? No.

Here's the thing: You gave your full, undivided, trust to this man. And like the jerk he is, he did this huge swerve at the last second and turned out to be evil.

Guess who did that also? Prince Hans from Frozen.

Masane, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're Anna. You gave your trust to Prince Hans...but in the end, he, or Yujo, turned on you.

You can dissect Yujo's rp down to the very word, even syllable, but you have to own up to the fact he abused that trust; the trust that YOU gave him.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:44:47 PM by Genesis »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 10:56:55 PM »

People change their minds. Maybe you did in the middle of the RP too, maybe you didn't. IC or OOC.

And you'll have to give her the benefit-of-a-doubt for this one. She's a Uchiha, and it isn't unusual for a Uchiha to have their Sharingan active most of the time or all the time. It's actually how a ton on SL roll, whether they state it or not.

Even though you explicitly state in your SL Bio that your wiki profile is outdated, the benefit-of-a-doubt is given to you that you have sealing tattoos on your arms. Just like how you somehow are able to revive people more efficiently than other canon techniques. It's unusual for an Uzumaki to have sealing tattoos on their arms already. I mean all Masane has to say that her bio is outdated, and from there she could make-up whatever she wants and when it suits her. You'll surely have to accept that too, right?

But even then, she did state that her Sharingan was active 24 days ago. She's been in a constant RP state since then. In fact, we're still RPing that this is the same day, over the course of two months, that I've been having these meetings. Ichirou, Masane and others have also been a part of that day, and have even been present in these meetings as well. She never once stated that her Sharingan was deactivated since that time 24 days ago.

(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage looked over to address Masane, "If you could, please take a look at the sealing pattern on the table behind me. More specifically, it's chakra signature. I've already collected samples of it myself, but having a sensor like you give a few looks at it would be nice." He then turned to [c]
(25d2h) <||||> Uchiha Kage [c] speak to the second visitor of the day, "An alliance with Iwagakure I presume, correct?" A hand would come upon his chin to slightly rub at it, "Elaborate on what the agreements and conditions would be, if you could." he asked.
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane {She nodded and moved over to the table. Her Sharingan analyzed the pattered as well as the chakra it contained. After a few moments she pulled a blank scoll from under her cloak and unrolled it on the table. Inside was a brush and a small vial of ink. Masane began ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane to copy the patteren onto the scroll as she familiarized heself with the chakra. There was no doubt that it was the same as the one that attacked a while back. If need be she would be able to find the assailant rather easily, provided said person was not hiding behind some ( c )
(24d13h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane sort of chakra hiding barrier. After copying the seal, Masane would allow the ink to dry. Her ever active eternal Mangekyō would study the chakra signature as she waited for Kage to finish his meeting.}

For one, I emoted that I had 'tattoos' on my arms and hands, from my initial post, so all of that nonsense about you being so gracious and giving me the 'Benefit-of-the-doubt' is just plain hilarious, so stop, cause this is super serious.

"As he came near, he tried to walk as calmly as possible, even raising his hands into the air and inadvertently displaying the myriad of tattoos that ran up an down his forearms and palms..." an excerpt, if you want to see the full post, Kayenta posted the entire RP for reference here on this topic.

Okay, so even if we accept that she has her sharingan active at every moment in time ever, and if your claim is true that the majority of people with sharingan claim to always have it active as well, then...Why is the activation of the sharingan emoted in most to all fights? Because you don't trust the opponent not to exploit the fact that you didn't have it active. So again, your claims fall short.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:00:25 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »

Man, you are just hung up on him feigning a rebirth technique. He never brought Ichirou back, period.

Honestly though, I cannot wait for a thread to arise where you contradict yourself with this "Benefit of the doubt" You are spouting off about. I got this crap saved now xD

On topic though, I was hoping for a better response from Masane other than “Suddenly this whole interaction was strange and I need to be hesitant of Yujo’s actions.”  Though honestly I don’t know what I would have expected otherwise considering their predicament.

“Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game...”

So, for her to suddenly be so cautious of the man she willingly grabbed hands with, let inter her home casually, and even herself wondered what actions she would take to pay him back, is by definition metagaming, and there is /nothing/ to prove me otherwise. Her saying “It was never stated that I trusted him” is really just wrong. Actions speak louder than words in every situation, and every action you had taken up to this point suggested complete and utter trust in Yujo bringing back your brother with little to no consequence (Other than the implied sexual favours she would be performing to pay him back).

Side bar though, how did Ichirou not get mad pissed when he saw that? If my sis said some shit like that even in an RP I would be so upset >.>. 

Now I would like to ask this; How can she differentiate between the two techniques Yujo was using? Because he already had chakra flowing through his hands at the time of the attack for the FAKE resurrection technique (Yes, I’m talking to you Kage). So for her to notice the different fluctuations of chakra, understand that it is a hostile sealing technique, and react accordingly within the “less than 2 second” time frame is a bit of a stretch for me. Not only that, she even mentions that she is doing this RP sleep deprived from her previous missions, and I’m sorry but that does in fact dull reaction time considerably. Want me to go through and pick out all the times people on this forum have said "Sorry, I'm sleep deprived so my post might not make sense."?

But really though, kinds off topic but not at the same time; if sudden moments of clarity that allow you to escape certain death are fought for tooth and nail for by the people of Ame, I cannot wait to go there and understand every aspect of their movesets through various epiphanies after each attack /and/ have it be completely legit.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2015, 11:36:38 PM »

I feel like this is starting to get a little out of hand.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2015, 11:43:04 PM »

I feel like this is starting to get a little out of hand.

And you are probably right >.>

-Jeffrey dahmer

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 05:17:25 AM »

Assumed constant active Sharingan? Seriously? Because most people have it on all the time so we can assume she does too?

WHAT?

shall we add retropost to metagame now? <---- There is an example Becquerel.

This constant activated state does take minimal chakra to keep going...for how long now? In a sleep deprived state. Uber chakra pool hax. Anyway...Someone hangs out around me with the Sharingan activated I tell them to stop violating me and consider it an act of aggression, no different than unsheathing their sword in my office. I call them out on it and tell them to turn it off. So why...in a non-combat situation would/can we assume she had hers on? I didn't see that stated in the prior rp.

oy. Have fun with this one folks.

Moenkopi Out!

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2015, 05:27:20 AM »

Man I have read this topic. I swear. Okay, I lied. I read most of it. I read enough. Masane is totes dead, though. Like, I see how some people are trying to argue this, but come on she willingly let him in his house and showed no signs of hostility until Yujo posted he sealed her.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2015, 05:28:57 AM »

Man I have read this topic. I swear. Okay, I lied. I read most of it. I read enough. Masane is totes dead, though. Like, I see how some people are trying to argue this, but come on she willingly let him in his house and showed no signs of hostility until Yujo posted he sealed her.

4/10 - No frozen analogy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.