Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 23689 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Death to the Wondertwins!
« on: September 07, 2015, 09:22:42 PM »

So, I have already informed some of you of the proceedings that were carried out within the Amegakure clan halls, but since Kage decided to try and Void the entire Rp, a forum post will be made to decide whether Ichirou and Masane are dead, due to the actions that I will explain next.

Okay!

So, I befriend the duo (Ichi/Masane) OOC, through PM's in the hopes of being able to infiltrate Ame by using their trust. Keito, the leader of Uzushiogakure went to Ame in the hopes to make friends, they declined. Ame and Uzu are on bad terms because of this. (My IC reason to go and kill off some of the 'big hitters of Ame', in case we still need those) SO, I tell Ichi/Masane that I am coming to visit them, this was also OOC, they tell me to come. My first IC post in ame they let me in, and all three of our characters meet for the first time. It's actually explicitly stated that they have never met, in the RP, giving them no reason to trust me as they did.

Time progresses and it ends up being that IC I figured out that Ichi was an Edo and I said I would help revive him, of course this was a lie, but they hadn't caught it. We get down to it, and Masane releases the edo on her brother, he dies, and I take Masane's hand, who at this point has no reason not to trust me, has no sensory technique active, and I have already emoted that I have seals running up and down my forearms and palms. With her hand in mine, I seal her away with Uzumaki Sealing.

It stopped there because they involved Kage and he began threatening that he would void the RP on the grounds that he is the leader and can do that. Obviously I told him that was BS, but he went ahead and did it anyway. So here we are. Below this, I am going to post the ENTIRE Rp through screen shots, including their reasons for voiding the RP and such. And in case you don't want to read through five pages of screenshotted RP, scroll down to the final two screen shots. They will contain the most important info regarding this case.

http://imgur.com/a/KetrP

(PS. One of the pictures is smaller for some reason, not too important though, would be happy to copy and paste that portion to you if you would like to read it, otherwise, here you go.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:23:55 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 10:19:43 PM »

Now, this is how I see it. Yujo has put together an elaborate plan to trick several of our other player so he may take them out. He put together a perfect spectacle, but truly he never actually broke any rules. Just because his character manipulated their lack of information how how these techniques work does not mean that it can be void.

A Ninja. Must. See. Through. Deception.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 10:34:42 PM »

If you could include the link to or details of the jutsu you used to revive Ichirou, I'll comment after.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »

If you could include the link to or details of the jutsu you used to revive Ichirou, I'll comment after.

He never revived him, that's why it's a spectacle. He lied saying that he had the ability to bring them back, and because of that Masane herself released Edo tensei on him. He just summoned the Shinigami, but the Shinigami never actually did anything to either of them, he simply lied about what was about to happen in order to trick them. 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 10:49:23 PM »

The bits about him being 'moments away from first breath since death', and the sealing attempt 'before any shenanigans', kinda imply he did tho. If it wasn't then what actually was it? Did clearly state mashing the whole soul into the corpse and some kinda light show/chakra flow.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 10:51:48 PM »

If that actually happened in the order it's says on here then in on all honesty im with Rusaku on this... They got tricked.... Their NINJA.... it's sorta stated their suppose to look underneath the underneath and see through deception.. it just sucks that they learned that through death..

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 10:58:39 PM »

The bits about him being 'moments away from first breath since death', and the sealing attempt 'before any shenanigans', kinda imply he did tho. If it wasn't then what actually was it? Did clearly state mashing the whole soul into the corpse and some kinda light show/chakra flow.

All of those things were added for flair and to make it more believable, but at the end of the day, it all goes back to them not knowing that his soul could not have been within the shinigami.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 11:02:31 PM »

Yeah unless he used some technique improperly (beyond the obvious no auto hitting, etc) then I don't really see how you could argue against it. I can't read those images on my phone but bill look when I'm home shortly
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 11:09:20 PM »

In that case, though its rather wtf to have gone to such lengths for just a dramatic ruse, there isn't really anything one can contest about that except you writing the sealing-capture was a certain success.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 11:12:33 PM »

Yeah, such lengths was really long and overdone.. but warren is right the Sealing-capture was a success so regardless... IF Masane is sealed/Captured then isn't Ichi.. either dead... or just not an edo anymore?

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 11:18:05 PM »

Yeah, such lengths was really long and overdone.. but warren is right the Sealing-capture was a success so regardless... IF Masane is sealed/Captured then isn't Ichi.. either dead... or just not an edo anymore?

Considering she willingly released the Edo, he will fade into nothing no matter the outcome.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 11:27:23 PM »

Lol, this is too much. I didn't even read the RP and I already finding the whole thing hilarious.
Riku, you must have really hate those 'wondertwins' to go this far. It's funny too because I was talking to someone about it. In Ichirou's page, it said that he was 'rinne tensei'. But the thing is, the user of the jutsu dies, so....why would someone willing sacrifice themselves to do such? Anyways...

But it's interesting to know that people still take character death of others seriously. >.>

Also Riku, you could have grabbed the RP as a pdf and then 'copy n paste' here or some other site (giving us the link) for a better reading experience. Just saying.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 11:45:45 PM »

I have the rp saved to word pad. I did take the liberty of cleaning out the continuations into one whole post, however, rather than add-ons. The kanji show up as question marks though, for they are not supported by word pad.

But I will put it up for you guys to read.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 11:49:03 PM »

Part one

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo | A portal was opened up, someplace along the first 3rd of the Ame-no-ukihashi; This spatial rift was used a catalyst for his entrance. Stepping forth from his spatial chariot was a man garbed in an archaic Uzumaki leader robes, looking to have been fashioned well before the current trend of higher tech armors and such that some shinobi wore nowadays. His crimson eyes peered down the path before him, soon finding the nearest chakra source and making his way towards them, of course he assumed this was a guard that would allow him entrance into the village or at the very least put him in communication with the one he was here looking for. As he came near, he tried to walk as calmly as possible, even raising his hands into the air and inadvertantly displaying the myriad of tattoos that ran up an down his forearms and palms, these symbols looking to have originated from somewhere in the Fire Country, and to those familiar, these symbols that ran along him were physical signets of sorts that proved his rights of passage as he moved along the ranks of the monks of the Fire Temple. Once within speaking range he made an attempt to preempt the guard and save him some time. "Uzumaki Yujo." He paused a moment and allowed those he had absorbed into his body to speak out with him, as if he had completed a DBZ esque fusion dance with 3 other people, "Or Whatever you'd like to call us."  With a chuckle he spoke out once more with just his original voice, "And my business here is with my fellow Red-headed shinobi. Masane."

<||||> Uchiha ?? Masane One of the guards that noticed the man emerge from the rift decided to greet him. As he moved closer he heard the Uzumaki call out his own name it seemed. The guard reached him and said "Sir, welcome to Amegakure." As he spoke he pulled out a small pamphlet. Opening it to the section containing the map, he pointed to a certain area. "The weapons dealer is here, Masane-sans residence is placed directly behind it." The guard would then wait for him to take the pamphlet.

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo | With a toothy smile the Uzumaki bowed his head to the man who took the time to greet him, and assist at finding Masane a bit easier. "I thank you for your help, but I like to travel light." He said, refusing to take the pamphlet, his memory would serve well enough to find her place of residence with the single glance he took at the map. Once his business was done, he figured he was well within his rights to begin making a quicker pace towards the designated location, utilizing several Shunshin's to aid this. Once inside the main area of the village he quickly took notice of the hellish rain that fell on this place. He shook his attention back into focus and continued onwards, admiring the rather steampunk esque architecture, rather different from his various places of residence within the fire country and Uzushio. Once he reached the so-called residence of Masane, he opted not to sense out if she was home or not, as only one could imagine the wrath that would befall him if he utilized his Minds' eye and peeped on her bathing. He shivered, attempting to shake the apocalyptic like consequences that would follow, if she somehow found out what he would have seen. So, he simply walked up to the door, and knocked, waiting to see if what the guard had told him was correct. "Anyone home?"

<||||> Otsutsuki, Ichirou had been gone for a few days, why? Who knew? Where he had been? Who knew. Either way now he was moving towards Masane's house. He had to speak with her soon, to see if she knew some way to bring Ichirou out of this jutsu and back to life. As he approached the home he realized that he wasn't Masane's only visitor at this moment. As he approached the man that stood at Masane's doors he called out, "Hey there, you trying to see Masane as well?" he asked, activating his byakugan for but a moment to get a good look at this mans chakra. He hadn't seen him in the village before, he  must've arrived recently. Ichirou usually kept tabs on most everyone in the village. Seemingly a difficult task but for someone of Ichirou's visual prowess it was more tedious than difficult. But something that he did nonetheless.

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo | As the Uzumaki waited, the sounds of footsteps approaching from his rear alerted him of the incoming shinobi. He slowly turned his head to face the man, his crimson eyes taking a quick glance at him, though it wasn't his eyes that would have caught on to the fact that the man before him  was not of the living, it was the lacking sound of Diastolic and systolic pressure, otherwise known as the Heartbeat. "I am indeed." He said with a gruff undertone. His body now turning towards the zombie man, "Do you know if she is home?"

<||||> Uchiha ?? Masane Masane detected Yujo as he drew closer to her home. She stood up and moved to the door just in time to see her brother come up. He had been missing for a long time but she would get to that later. The door opened and she stood there, still in her ninja gear. She had not taken the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while. "Hey guys, come in." she mumbled as she moved back into her living room in order to make a thrid attempt to find her target. It was beginning to seem as if the mad would never show himself. As she stared into the crystal ball she spoke. "What brings you guys here?"

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2015, 11:54:12 PM »

Part two

<||||> Otsutsuki, Ichirou stood in a Kimono like robe. black cargo's and sandals adorned his lower body as the rain pattered down upon his undead body. Ichirou looked from Yujo to Masane, wondering if this was the appropriate time to discuss such things. However not wanting to be obscure Ichirou sighed and spoke out "I need to talk to you in reference to the... Jutsu.. that afflicts me currently?" he elaborated before taking the time to step into the home. Should either of the duo stand in his way he would simply disassemble into millions of pieces of paper and reassemble in the home.

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo | A few silent chuckles fell out to those with keen ears, the man trying to obscure the fact that he was an Edo seemed a bit insulting to Yujo, though he doubted it was malicious. He greeted masane with a simple nod and walked inside past her, taking a quick glance at his new surroundings. He turned back to face the two, and figured it was time to let them know he was not ignorant to the mans situation, "So Masane, are you his current summoner?" Once again a toothy grin spread across his face, "Your chakra seemed weaker than I imagined it would. I assume he is why." Another chuckle was let loose from him, the situation as depressing as he had experienced since he released his father from the same jutsu, only now caused him to laugh. Yujo walked to the center of the room, and fell back as if there was a seat waiting for him, which there wasn't currently. Beneath him materialized a throne of sorts of water moisture, crushed and compacted into ice. He sat back, crossed his right leg over his knee and sat still, staring at the two. The side effect of his ice jutsu making the room a bit colder, some would call it, nippley. Yujo on the otherhand seemed to be completely fine, almost ignorant to the cold that he subjected his new friends to, having spent so much time in it.

<||||> Uchiha ?? Masane She was no closer to finding a way to revive him, though she had an idea. Once Yujo spoke she got the impression that he had an idea. That and that silly grin lead her to believe this. "Yeah. After he was robbed of the Four, I had no choice but to Edo him." She paused for a moment as she noticed the use of his Hyouton. It was a bit colder in here but to make up for this, Masane lined her body with a bit of Katon chakra. This caused her body temp to rise quite a bit. "I take it you have the means to aid me?" She said as she sat back on a couch that was placed on the far wall.

<||||> Otsutsuki, Ichirou "Well there goes secrets." Ichirou chuckled. Though he could hide his Edo state if need be. A run in with his old buddy Athos caused Ichirou's Edo skin to lack cracks, and the only actual sign on his body of his edo state was his black Sclera. "Either way Masane, it's time come we found  a way to bring me back to life. You need your chakra and I need my soul." he chuckled casually. Though in actuality he hadn't though about how empty a shell this body was. It didn't really make you feel human. But then again, it wasn't really supposed to.

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo | With a sigh he continued to ponder the situation that the two were in, "I am in a rare position to help you both out, though it will require more space than this place." He looked around to check if he was correct in his assumption, "Do you have a larger room than this one?" He now  stood up to stretch his legs, and turn to Ichirou, "Where is your original body? And on that same subject, did you have your soul preserved, or is it in the hands of the Shinigami now?" He sighed, absolutely hating the idea of having to deal with the shinigami on ninja not of the Uzumaki clan, but exceptions could be made, and with the Shinigami mask in his possession the Death god had little choice in the matter anyway.

<||||> Uchiha ?? Masane She sighed. Masane was not prepared at all for this. "I have his body. Though I have to go get it." She mumbled. "Ichirou has a better place than here. He will take you there while I retrieve his body." Masane exited her home not waiting for a response from either of them. Once outside in the falling rain, she drew blood from her thumb with her teeth and summoned her Phoenix, Othello. The massive bird seemed to be on fire though that was not the case. The rain his body and caused steem to rise off of him. He shrieked quite loud as one could figure he did not like rain. "Othello take me home." She said as she jumped on his back. Wasting no time he did just that. Othello unsummoned himself and took Masane with him. Now in the land of the Phoenix, Othello had calmed down and greeted Masane by spreading his wings and emitting a large amount of heat. She returned the greeting by taking a deep breath while holding up the tiger seal. Once she released her breath it came out in a wave of fire that washed over her Phoenix. She smiled and headed to the chamber where Ichirou's body was hld. On her way she realized that Fractus would be cross with her for not greeting him. It had been such a long time since she had been here. The intense heat was almost unwelcome. She had grown so use to living in Amegakure that once she got back here she was actually hot. Once she reached Fractus, she greeted the large king of the Phoenix in the same mano she greeted Othello. Fractus' heat was a bit much for her. He shrieked something at her that she could not quite understand. She was sure it was something along the lines of-- "You are getting cold little girl." and blah blah. She turned from him and headed to Ichirou's body. Once inside the chamber, she unsealed his body and began prepping it for the trip back.

<||||> Otsutsuki, Ichirou nodded as Masane left the building, he turned to Yujo and extended his hand as if for Yujo to take it. Once he had the two would teleport via Hiraishin to a basement level of Ichirou's Monk temple within the slums of Amegakure. The room was roughly ten times larger than the room they were in before. And was mostly empty. Upon their arrival the room was dark, and with a single hand seal Ichiou would trigger a few pre-placed jutsu tags that were attached to torches in various corners of the room. Causing them to ignite and luminate the area. "As far as my soul is concerned, it should still be preserved." he continued to explain to Yujo while they waited for Masane to return. "so what exactly are you going to do?"

<||||> ???, Uzumaki Yujo looked up and down Ichi's extended arm, glancing over the chakra structure to ensure this stranger did not mean him harm, but Yujo trusted this man well enough to take his hand and allowed the two to be teleported away. Once they landed inside of the dark room, his body felt completely fine as he was an avid user of space-time himself. As Ichi flicked the lights on, he nodded to the zombie man, "Glad to hear. Now I just have to figure out how much of your soul is still being trapped within that pile of crap you call a body now." Of course he spoke badly of the Edo tensei jutsu, the same jutsu that trapped his father for so many years, to do the bidding of his own brother. He took a look around and nodded, this room being perfect for what was to transpire, and to begin the process he reached into his back pouch and removed the fabled Shinigami Mask. "Well my friend, I don't know how to say it really, so I will say this, you ever see the Shinigami at work? It is truly a marvelous thing, and you get to see it, first hand." Yujo took a few breaths before walking towards the center of the room, needing much space to summon a literal god.  Once at the center of the room he placed the mask over his face, and pulled outa ceremonial dagger, that looked to pertain to an older age of the Uzumaki, like the Uzumaki himself. "This next part is going to hurt, a lot. I will take the dagger into my gut, and tear my abdomen open."  He took a few breaths, preparing himself for Masane's arrival, to which would prompt him having to stab himself. "From there, I will grab the pieces of your soul that he has collected. Then combine those with the ones trapped inside of that Zombie body, into your original body." He now grinned once more, "Then we begin breathing life into the shell that harbors your soul, otherwise known as your dead body. Pretty simple, eh?" He laughed aloud, knowing that his archaic jutsu was more than complex but he had hoped Ichi got the gist of it.

<||||> Ōtsutsuki, Ichirou (Moved to dwelling)
<||||> Ōtsutsuki, Ichirou (Nevermind)

<||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Once the body was secure, she left the chamber and caled out to Othello. The large phoenix answered the call landing a few feet away from her. She laced Ichi's body on Othello's back and climbed on herself. "I need to go back to Amegakure now. I promise I'll be fast." Othello Shrieked as if to say-- "Yeah I know." And in that moment he had returned them to Amegakure. Or close to it. He was just far away enough to avoid the rain. Masane chuckled and placed her hand on the corpse. "Cute." She said sarcastically  Then in a flash she was gone. She appeared next to Ichirou. Marking him was so convenient. She was knelt down with her hand still on the body. "Got it." Masane had not noticed this, but her clothes had been badly burned from being set ablaze twice. Her cloak hung over her shoulders, or what was left of it, revealing her samurai style armor underneath. "Are you guys ready?"

<||||> Ōtsutsuki, Ichirou listened to the man as he spoke. "I've never seen it at work, but now is as good a time as any." he said as he watched the man prepare to disfigure himself. "To be sure this will be interesting to say the least." he crossed his arms as Masane arrived. Remaining speechless as he assumed the man would carry on with his ritual. The mask that he wore was familiar. Ichirou had heard much about the Shinigami masks and read a little on them during his time within Uzushiogakure. Though the abilities that come from the application he had yet to witness. This would serve as  an interesting display, that bore a significant outcome.

<||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō looked back at Masane briefly and spoke out through his mask, "Do you mind bringing the body over to me, souls aren't the most, sturdy things." As he said this, he brought the knife upon himself, just about at his bellybutton, and driving it towards the right. The blade sliced through his flesh, and as this occurred, Masane and Ichirou would be allowed to see the Shinigami for the first time. It's ethereal visage cast itself over Yujo, mimicking his actions as his own blade tore open his gut, "What matter of madness is this?! You Uzumaki and that damned mask." The shinigami spoke out, furious as a few souls were inadvertently released from him and flew off, then a bright blue soul flew forth from the Shinigami, this one was by no doubt, Ichirou's. Yujo, now in control of the Shinigami, reached forward and captured the soul in his ghastly hands, holding it tightly so as to not allow Ichirou's severed soul to pass on. Assuming Masane had brought him Ichirou's body, Yujo would have the Shinigami slam down the Soul back into the corpses chest, and completing the first portion of this ritual. Once done, he looked back at the two and spoke out with a bit of urgency, obviously in quite a bit of pain from the large wound he had inflicted upon himself, "The last bit of Ichirou's soul resides within that Zombie body you reanimated him in, and there are two ways of going about this. I reach inside of it with that guys hand and pull it out, or you release the Edo jutsu on him, and when his soul tries to ascend once again, I'll use that guy to put it back in it's place. The choice is yours, but make it quick." He obviously began to fatigue, using a jutsu like this for extended periods put a strain on anyone, luckily he was used to this kind of jutsu so he had a bit more time than most, but not much."

<||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane She did indeed bring him the body. As he inflicted the wound upon hi, self, Masane held back her shock. The girl was not expecting this to be a part of the project. Hell she did not no what to expect. She wasted no time in releasi in g the jutsu.  Her hands moved in a blur to complete the necessary hand seals. Before completeing the set, she looked to her brother and nodded. With that the jutsu would be released and hopefully they would both live through this ordeal

<||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō took a few deep breaths as he watched Masane release the jutsu, this not being the first time he had seen the Edo tensei jutsu at work, then in unison as the soul of Ichirou was released from the Renanimated body, both Yujo and the Shinigami swung out and grabbed the soul.  Once again the Shinigami's hand slammed down onto the chest of Ichirou's corpse, and reunited the two soul parts. With this done, he removed the mask from his face and allowed the Shinigami to fade back to his world. Yujo panted a bit, and turned to face Masane, "Alright, now that his soul is intact, we can begin bringing his body back to life, which will be made much easier since you preserved it for this very reason, I appreciate it." The wound on his abdomen began opening up further, allowing a beating heart to be removed from it. Once it was out, he spoke out "The life force within this heart will be used as the catalyst to bring him back, though I don't believe it will be enough considering it is just a heart. That is where you come in, Masane." He bent down onto one knee, as he did so, several threads pierced the chest of the corpse before  him, latching onto the heart within. Now connected he began funneling the life force from the extracted heart, directly into Ichirou's dead one. With a look back at Masane, he made a motion with his head that now was the time for her help. With labored movement he extended his hand to the woman, giving her access to enter this chain of life, so her chakra could be funneled into Yujo's extracted heart, and eventually into Ichirou, once it's life force had run out. As this happened, a blue aura began to envelop Ichirou's corpse, a visual effect of the jutsu he was performing on her brother. "Quickly now, this isn't exactly the most fun jutsu to use. Imagine opening 7 of the 8 gates, and running a marathon, that's how this feels." He said with a bit of a chuckle, his pain and fatigue being easily dealt with due to his incredibly durable body.

<||||> Ōtsutsuki, Ichirou 's zombie body grew limp as the jutsu was dispelled. As it fell it broke away into shreds. Similar to ashes. And before the body had fully crumpled it was gone. Now ichirous original body lay cold. The blue chakra from the jutsu enveloping his figure. Which, though pierced by the threads,  bore a calm look upon its semi lifeless face.

<||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane She placed her hand in Yujo's and did what she was told. This proccess was gruesome and she knew Yūjō had to be hurting. She wanted this to be overnas fast as possible. There was nothing she wanted more than to have her brother brought back to her. For this the wonder twins would owe a debt. She began to wonder what she would be made to do. It was times like this that she wished she was not a female.

<||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that this process was nearly complete. With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death. Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them. Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.