Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 24762 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2015, 06:32:04 PM »

At 1:00PM PST this will be over and decided with. If you wish to continue with your ridiculous claims, and bashing, be my guest, but when the poll closes, you will have no say in anything regarding this matter any further.

Guess it's time to start making some dummy accounts, Kage. :)
Taunting is all you have left? Where's your logical reasoning? We agreed to a discussion, not to a skewed poll that will determine the final outcome of this situation. And even with a poll, we'll have to go through the same ordeal with the Tailed Beast one, where each voter must represent their vote and reasoning to prevent fraudulent voting. But however the poll turns out, it will not effect the outcome of this situation. I still hold the power to allow the RP to continue, dictate what happens, or void it entirely because you willingly accepted those terms upon entering.

I'm not even lying when I say, that your correct and I haven't read/caught up with this never ending discussion. Mostly because I don't want too.

But what I am trying to say is, that despite Masane's allowed post, her reaction shouldn't and doesn't stop the sealing technique. Sure it would hinder most of his plans to make it so that she didn't go down as smoothly. But the sealing technique was already activates and the precautionary measures to intact its success. He made close contact and allowed for her to willingly hold his hand so that the 'auto hit' in which you call it activates. Sure she gets to post but the position and situation she was left in makes it highly unlikely that she would get out 'scratch free' and be able to foil the long carried out plan of Yujo since the RP has started. Needless to say she herself said she was groggy and restless, so her 'quick and sudden' realization is too surreal for myself to believe. People who are restless don't perform rational thoughts or actions at a certain point and if you are trying to say the sharingan was active the whole time then her whole context of RP is blatantly incorrect in allowing Yujo to continue the moment he tried to say Ichirou's soul was in the Shinigami, which is wasn't and SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. Its like you're trying to award her for making a mistake xD That alone proves that the sharingan wasn't active because she would be able to pick up on his 'intentions' or get an erie feeling and back out before she willingly gave him her hand and thought about what debt she might be required to pay him for such generosity. Only he didn't back up his 'claims' into reviving Ichirou and ended up turning on them both. Yes suddenly she would realize but even then, the trap was more so a success than an auto hit and that is what you don't understand. He beat her fair and square and you are trying to taint his evidence to make it seem inconclusive. If its not the Shinigami then its the Uzu Sealing Technique, if its not the Uzu Sealing Technique its going to be the WAY he used the Uzu Sealing Technique, if its not that, then its just going to be the way his hair curls naturally and how it can't be replicated or something else nonsensical. Honestly if she had amputated her own arm, utilizing some sort of bakuton to actually create a force between them, the sealing technique wouldn't be able to catch up to swallow her entire body into the formula, just the sole arm that was casted off. But now she chose to suddenly know everything and anything that was happening and stopped it before it could stop her. Making it more like a fairy tale than an actual time sequence if anything. Maybe if she was RPing by herself, that could work but she's not and she never was. The Sealing Technique doesn't just go bye bye because of her reaction and that is what I am trying to say. You make it seem like her reaction was full proof 100% get out of jail free but no its not. Sharingan can read minds and tell deception but this whole entire time she couldn't tell she was being deceived until it was OOC made a point and then this whole discussion came aboard. I'm seriously not involved in any team or discussion I am just stating how I view the situation, she was 'defeated' through RP measures nothing else really. Her reaction only further helps such case with an improper one.
Then why involve yourself in the first place if you haven't even kept up or known what is going on.

It's the equivalent to jumping in to save someone from getting shot by shooting the shooter. Only the sad fact is that you're shooting a cop who is attempting to gun down a school shooter. That may not be the exact situation, but it should help you understand that if you're going to jump into something, you better know what's going on. You should actually be able to contribute to an issue or topic once you have, so you don't make it go around in a circle.

I'll have to go for now, but I'll get back to respond to whatever actual reasoning that hasn't been countered.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2015, 06:41:18 PM »

I have the free will societal norms don't impose on me and I can join a discussion without knowing its utmost importance! Of course backed by the undisclosed trolling law of the internet! Jokes as side, I am involved because this discussion reaches no end and I aim to further fuel such fire into nothingness because thats what we are left with! Now raise your pitchforks to the norms because lol-I have sharingan beats all and everything here on SL. Apparently.

Still, I've read what I needed to read and was informed on what was necessary to be informed and still stand by my case that Ichirou's soul is no longer in an edo tensei nor within his own control and that Masane should become apart of the coding formula of Yujo's Uzu Sealing Technique. And now with Masane's counter, Yujo is dealt with being surprise-attacked by explosive measures while his plan nearly completes, being able to respond towards the counter just how Masane was ALLOWED to respond to Yujo's. If his defenses and wording don't free him of Masane's assault then he must pay the price for his mistakes just like how Masane should pay for hers.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »

... And now with Masane's counter, Yujo is dealt with being surprise-attacked by explosive measures while his plan nearly completes, being able to respond towards the counter just how Masane was ALLOWED to respond to Yujo's. If his defenses and wording don't free him of Masane's assault then he must pay the price for his mistakes just like how Masane should pay for hers.

I am pretty sure I said something to this swing earlier (without an obvious implication that Masane has no right on her own to be able to counter the surprise attack) but nonetheless, I can agree here. Yujo still has the advantage as far as I am concerned, and at this point, if his counter beats Masane's and accomplishes his original goal, I would be just as satisfied than if Masane managed to force a separation and make a swift getaway.

... I still hold the power to allow the RP to continue, dictate what happens, or void it entirely because you willingly accepted those terms upon entering...

As long as this is just a regular RP and not a biju fight, then yes. But if Ichirou as considered champion/summoner/host (whatever) at the time of this RP, then this is very much the tail end of a biju fight, and you have no authority whatsoever to just void the whole RP at a whim.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2015, 07:02:34 PM »

... I still hold the power to allow the RP to continue, dictate what happens, or void it entirely because you willingly accepted those terms upon entering...

Quote from: Eric
As long as this is just a regular RP and not a biju fight, then yes. But if Ichirou as considered champion/summoner/host (whatever) at the time of this RP, then this is very much the tail end of a biju fight, and you have no authority whatsoever to just void the whole RP at a whim.

This. You can void it if you like, but if everyone decides to go with the poll then you, Ichirou, Masane, and whoever else chooses to agree with you will be locked away within Ame because anyone who has interest in Tailed Beast probably won't engage in RP with any of you. Just saying.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2015, 08:10:04 PM »

Just to clear up the biju part of this. Status was to insue after this rp, ao the hachibi isnt connected to it and depending on the proceedings will go to madara or kage

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »

Just to clear up the biju part of this. Status was to insue after this rp, ao the hachibi isnt connected to it and depending on the proceedings will go to madara or kage

Cept I've kinda got Pms to prove otherwise. Strange that you only now come, not to defend your life/Sisters but the beast.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2015, 08:20:38 PM »

Theres not really anything i can do. Im just a body as of right now, so all im doing is waiting for things to come to a head. I bring up the beast because i actually have something to say on the beast.

Madara told me i could have the beast before the rp started with you, but i can host it until im revived. So i put it in my bio before you went all twoface on a homie. But since i am either not revived or still am edo i put it as kuchiyose, even if you have my body you dont get the beast, as its not sealed in me.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2015, 08:26:05 PM »

Wait, if this whole thing gets voided, does that mean almost a month's worth of complaining was all pointless?
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2015, 08:28:07 PM »

Theres not really anything i can do. Im just a body as of right now, so all im doing is waiting for things to come to a head. I bring up the beast because i actually have something to say on the beast.

Madara told me i could have the beast before the rp started with you, but i can host it until im revived. So i put it in my bio before you went all twoface on a homie. But since i am either not revived or still am edo i put it as kuchiyose, even if you have my body you dont get the beast, as its not sealed in me.

And I think that's all we needed to know.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2015, 08:29:04 PM »

Meant to say cant host it

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2015, 08:30:20 PM »

Wait, if this whole thing gets voided, does that mean almost a month's worth of complaining was all pointless?

Welcome to SL Becq....

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »

Welcome to SL Becq....
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2015, 08:41:18 PM »

Out of curiosity, do all the SL Clan-Villages have rules like that.
"Abide by the decisions made by the higher ups within the village, even if you don't agree with them."
So does that mean, if a group of people attacked the village AND successfully won, you have the power to void the whole event? That doesn't sound fair. >.>

In regards to the 'Constant RP State', you're saying that as long as the person remains in the same area/village, they do not have to repeat what abilities are held active, even though the person could have remained in the same place without leaving for a whole year?

Anyways, Masane is sleep deprived and gave full trust to Yujo. That's undeniable. Correct?
I feel the whole 'Active Sharingan' can be let go as well as the argument of the 2-second Uzumaki Sealing Tattoo Tech.

I want to focus on the Sleep Deprivation.
"Lack of sleep hurts these cognitive processes in many ways. First, it impairs attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem solving ... Lack of sleep can affect our interpretation of events. This hurts our ability to make sound judgments because we may not assess situations accurately and act on them wisely."
Taken from 2 & 10 from http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/excessive-sleepiness-10/10-results-sleep-loss

I assume Masane would not even know what is happening until she feels her body being sucked in, right? If that is true, then she does not have the reaction time to even escape the seal, let alone respond to it. If Minato did not 'hiraishin' in time, he would have been stuck in Tobi's dimension and that's from an alert Minato. >.>
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/502/9
I'm using this as an example because I assume the Sealing Tattoo has the same 'suctioning' speed as Kamui.

I feel the real argument is rather or not Masane really have the reaction time to do what she did.
I don't think so. And to be honest, I'm surprised she even posted an attack attempt (still in direct contact with Yujo (and his sealing tattoo) btw), instead of just 'hiraishin'-ing right away. >.>

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2015, 08:44:55 PM »

I think I can say this and not come off as a bitch.

My sharingan has been active since I was in the tower of pain. I went home and then yujo and ichi showed up. Yes I stated being awake for "some time" However I did not state that I was drained or sluggish so no one can say anything to that effect.  You guys even saw the post were I state that my ems is ever active. If you think that is ridiculous then look at itchi. The man always had his sharingan active and his eyes wre not eternal.

Moving on to the actual counter. One cant say that I would not be alerted to a guy I dont know trying to interlock our fingers for no reason. Yes I gave him my hand but I never allowed him to grab me. I even stated that I should have known something was wrong sooner but was blinded by my goal. It was when he tried to grab me that I suspected something. While staring at him, I notice the activation of a seal that I am familiar with.  At the same time the seal was activated,  I release an explosion to stop it.

now in there series when the guy uses the same tech I did, there was no "gathering of chakra" he just threw a punch.  Now how could I be sealed into a seal that was destroyed by an explosion? Why would the explosion not destroy the seal? Why is everyone cool that he used this jutsu wrong? Why is it ok for him to say it took 2 seconds, when it takes 7?

Yes I was unaware of the threat until it happened, but there was no threat until he attacked. He took advantage of my lack of knowledge of the verse in this area which is why I myself did not know something was wrong. Guess I should have paid more attention.  But to sit here and say that there is nothing I could do is staight auto. With my sharingan and knowledge of the seal, 2 seconds or 7, makes no difference, I still had time to react.

Now I was going to blow my whole arm off but then read up on the release.  The landmind fist is capable of destroying a target far bigger than the user without even a recoil. So why is this such a big deal? Just try to counter and shut the hell up. Im down for giving him the chance to post a counter because I dont just do something and say its done, NO MATTER HOW SURE I AM. There is always a way to counter. Im even sure there is a way to counter what I did. But countering it and sticking to his original plan is impossible for the simple fact that the seal would be destroyed. If he can word the post right to where he wont lose his left half then go fr it, but dont sit up here and say a bunch of stuff and never explain why.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2015, 08:47:48 PM »

Out of curiosity, do all the SL Clan-Villages have rules like that.
"Abide by the decisions made by the higher ups within the village, even if you don't agree with them."
So does that mean, if a group of people attacked the village AND successfully won, you have the power to void the whole event? That doesn't sound fair. >.>

In regards to the 'Constant RP State', you're saying that as long as the person remains in the same area/village, they do not have to repeat what abilities are held active, even though the person could have remained in the same place without leaving for a whole year?

Anyways, Masane is sleep deprived and gave full trust to Yujo. That's undeniable. Correct?
I feel the whole 'Active Sharingan' can be let go as well as the argument of the 2-second Uzumaki Sealing Tattoo Tech.

I want to focus on the Sleep Deprivation.
"Lack of sleep hurts these cognitive processes in many ways. First, it impairs attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem solving ... Lack of sleep can affect our interpretation of events. This hurts our ability to make sound judgments because we may not assess situations accurately and act on them wisely."
Taken from 2 & 10 from http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/excessive-sleepiness-10/10-results-sleep-loss

I assume Masane would not even know what is happening until she feels her body being sucked in, right? If that is true, then she does not have the reaction time to even escape the seal, let alone respond to it. If Minato did not 'hiraishin' in time, he would have been stuck in Tobi's dimension and that's from an alert Minato. >.>
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/502/9
I'm using this as an example because I assume the Sealing Tattoo has the same 'suctioning' speed as Kamui.

I feel the real argument is rather or not Masane really have the reaction time to do what she did.
I don't think so. And to be honest, I'm surprised she even posted an attack attempt (still in direct contact with Yujo (and his sealing tattoo) btw), instead of just 'hiraishin'-ing right away. >.>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So Kage, tell me again how many times are we going to have to repeat ourselves? Its not an auto-hit, its a successful hit and thats what you can't/aren't understanding. She put herself at risk and the risk was being sealed. Its not like being able to open mysterious door number 3 only to become unsatisfied that the 2 other doors had a more fulfilling prize. You can't go back from that same way she can't go back from accepting the risk. The problem that arose is because OOCly she found out Yujo's intentions ICly she will meta game towards her own appropriate end. No way it can be avoided because NOW SHE KNOWS, all the while her character IC never knew.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.