Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2  (Read 19542 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2015, 03:02:58 AM »

"ninja are military-trained to go beyond the normal limits of ordinary civilians"

Never has Masane ever rp'ed that with her character.

Shadow I love you. Yes I vouch this as well. And I specifically made a backstory for my character to show he has never enlisted in an academy but has gotten to where he is today. The common man turned mad. Hell, Masane and Ichirou just joined this site this year and they are up to par with veterans who have been going on for longer than I have.

I'm glad I can at least keep someone entertained and that certain someone seems to be making the most sense out of you all. HAHA! Double points on me. Its seriously sad that this is a popular 'debate' if even. If were allowing Masane's post whatever the hell that was supposed to be to go through, then we are already accepting that Masane reached for Yujo's hand and Yujo activated the sealing technique on that notion. THIS HAPPENED. NOW! Masane is trying to retro post by claiming that her sharingan that wasn't referred to at all during the RP event was the power crutch that let her turn the situation back on Yujo 100% That is where I stand in the middle and say, Hell nah, to the nah nah, to the helll naaah. Seriously that is the Weakest come back, yea I'm copying your style girl because thats all you got to say on these long posted discussions about your mistake.

Also thank you to everyone who uses the wikia as a reference since of course Masashi Kishimoto himself singlehandedly created and wrote every single wikia page to this date. Yes, thank you for stating your 'factual proof' thanks alot. Now, can we get back to Shinobi Legends Role Play? Or are we supposed to be playing Naruto Wikia 101, because quite frankly you guys are saying that because a Jutsu was used a certain way, that is the only way to use it? Well then with that logic, lets ban every single custom technique that ever branched off from one of the canon techniques, because that never happened in the series Lets just be boring and replay every single scene that has happened in the naruto series, because we're unoriginal and can't imagine the outcome of things. Damn am I playing a game or signing up for a debate?

YES he is using the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. BUT I've already stated: once you gain a certain level of mastery in fuinjutsu you can literally tattoo them onto your person. It has already been done with the Summoning Seal so it was done with the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. I already told you guys, come on now. With that being said the handseals and preparation is already done for him, he doesn't need to wait the 4 seconds for the seal to appear since it is already there, only the 2 seconds for the suction to happen like he emoted. Don't go changing someone's words because that is retro-posting. He stated what he stated, not 6/7 but 2 and that is what happened. So in 2 seconds to be scratch free is more than pulling a leg on this one and I will continue to say that.

You cant read. It was sited where I had my sharingan active before yujo got there. Yujo made the mistake in giving me room to counter.  You cant say I restroposted activating my sharingan because you were shown where it was active before. Your argument is WEAK.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »

YOU'RE WEAK! HAHAHAH. Lighten up yo. <3 That's to errone.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2015, 03:06:25 AM »

I just wanted to add this:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shinobi#Physical_Prowess

In fact, I would like to see everybody submit the RP they did of actually going through the academy and physically training to leap longer distances and other stuff ninja do. Otherwise, you are not allowed to use chakra or have any other ninja abilities.

Actually that doesn't prove anything.

Every Shinobi has physical prowess but not all of the shinobi have fast reaction speed. We have seen numerous examples of this and that link you provided doesn't even mention anything about reaction speed. 

A perfect example are sprinters. They obviously trained their bodies but a difference in reaction time could make the difference between first and last place. You can tell all of them have different reaction speed yet they trained so hard. Mmm.... >.>

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2015, 03:07:34 AM »

No I'm arguing that this seal does one thing and you're saying it does something else for no reason.

Just make a custom seal that does this. If you said the reaper death sealed masane and said it destroyed her soul so it could never come back then that would be wrong, just like saying this seal seals her three times faster then it's been shown to when used my an uzumaki master is also wrong.

You'd think if you were trying to kll someone that you knew was going to argue youd properly use a canon technique.

And Mei you're just wrong. They're referring to a specific seal here.

Okay. After re-reading Yujo's post, I see what you mean now. My apologies for confusion. I thought it was a custom tech. But even then, logically speaking, it wouldn't take 6 seconds anyway. Like how many times have the anime put non-canon scenes that contradict a technique. For example, remember in the Naruto vs Sasuke's Valley of the End fight, Sasuke claimed in the anime that he can differentiate Naruto from his shadow clones when in fact we ALL know that's not possible. So I would still take that non-canon scene for a grain of salt if not lesser. >.>

You could do that. However the sharingan has been used more than once, we can write that off as an error due to overwhelming evidence to he contrary. If sasuke was the only sharingan user and never used it again after that fight and there was no contradicting evidence then we would have to assume it could differentiate shadow clones.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2015, 03:11:05 AM »

I just laugh when people who've been on the site only a couple years claim their character to be better than a lot of the veterans. Not saying it applies to this exact situation, but I've spent 10 years real life rp'ing with Shadow. If someone tried to go and tell me they're better in say Ototon than me after being on a few years I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd say that's bullshit.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2015, 03:11:40 AM »

(10d6h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while.

So here you could have included, her still active sharingan eyes or even her ever active sharingan BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT you didn't. So yes, given this new scenario I am stating it as retro post to just conveniently say the sharingan was active when that is a lie. If it were active, Masane wouldn't be in the predicament she was in and could tell Yujo's intentions before he even reached out for her hand. By then she wouldn't reach for his hand and then blast him BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you didn't do that. So the seal, seals you up, understood seal? Ooooof Oooof.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2015, 03:12:05 AM »

No I'm arguing that this seal does one thing and you're saying it does something else for no reason.

Just make a custom seal that does this. If you said the reaper death sealed masane and said it destroyed her soul so it could never come back then that would be wrong, just like saying this seal seals her three times faster then it's been shown to when used my an uzumaki master is also wrong.

You'd think if you were trying to kll someone that you knew was going to argue youd properly use a canon technique.

And Mei you're just wrong. They're referring to a specific seal here.

Okay. After re-reading Yujo's post, I see what you mean now. My apologies for confusion. I thought it was a custom tech. But even then, logically speaking, it wouldn't take 6 seconds anyway. Like how many times have the anime put non-canon scenes that contradict a technique. For example, remember in the Naruto vs Sasuke's Valley of the End fight, Sasuke claimed in the anime that he can differentiate Naruto from his shadow clones when in fact we ALL know that's not possible. So I would still take that non-canon scene for a grain of salt if not lesser. >.>
The anime is literally the only source we can draw from which can show the flow of time in the best way possible. Whether it's accurate or not is something Kishimoto has relinquished to Studio Pierrot. Nothing seems to contradict it's usage. But that time you cited was entirely anime filler made to draw out the fight. If you were to actually re-read it, Naruto only ever made one clone for it so he could use the Rasengan.

This is a canon moment of exposition of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique in the anime, that was then fleshed out. Most of the technique's description comes straight from that episode alone.

"ninja are military-trained to go beyond the normal limits of ordinary civilians"

Shadow I love you. Yes I vouch this as well. And I specifically made a backstory for my character to show he has never enlisted in an academy but has gotten to where he is today. The common man turned mad. Hell, Masane and Ichirou just joined this site this year and they are up to par with veterans who have been going on for longer than I have.

I'm glad I can at least keep someone entertained and that certain someone seems to be making the most sense out of you all. HAHA! Double points on me. Its seriously sad that this is a popular 'debate' if even. If were allowing Masane's post whatever the hell that was supposed to be to go through, then we are already accepting that Masane reached for Yujo's hand and Yujo activated the sealing technique on that notion. THIS HAPPENED. NOW! Masane is trying to retro post by claiming that her sharingan that wasn't referred to at all during the RP event was the power crutch that let her turn the situation back on Yujo 100% That is where I stand in the middle and say, Hell nah, to the nah nah, to the helll naaah. Seriously that is the Weakest come back, yea I'm copying your style girl because thats all you got to say on these long posted discussions about your mistake.

Also thank you to everyone who uses the wikia as a reference since of course Masashi Kishimoto himself singlehandedly created and wrote every single wikia page to this date. Yes, thank you for stating your 'factual proof' thanks alot. Now, can we get back to Shinobi Legends Role Play? Or are we supposed to be playing Naruto Wikia 101, because quite frankly you guys are saying that because a Jutsu was used a certain way, that is the only way to use it? Well then with that logic, lets ban every single custom technique that ever branched off from one of the canon techniques, because that never happened in the series Lets just be boring and replay every single scene that has happened in the naruto series, because we're unoriginal and can't imagine the outcome of things. Damn am I playing a game or signing up for a debate?

YES he is using the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. BUT I've already stated: once you gain a certain level of mastery in fuinjutsu you can literally tattoo them onto your person. It has already been done with the Summoning Seal so it was done with the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. I already told you guys, come on now. With that being said the handseals and preparation is already done for him, he doesn't need to wait the 4 seconds for the seal to appear since it is already there, only the 2 seconds for the suction to happen like he emoted. Don't go changing someone's words because that is retro-posting. He stated what he stated, not 6/7 but 2 and that is what happened. So in 2 seconds to be scratch free is more than pulling a leg on this one and I will continue to say that.
Did you read this? Probably not.

Everybody has sometime in their history.

In fact, I would like to see everybody submit the RP they did of actually going through the academy and physically training to leap longer distances and other stuff ninja do. Otherwise, you are not allowed to use chakra or have any other ninja abilities.
But like I just said, the technique's only usage is from the anime. And if you guys are going to be using it, you may as well use it that way unless specifically changing the technique page on the profile wiki itself. You guys cite and use the wiki just as much as we do too. But I've even taken the liberty to use direct manga and anime citations as well. But Keito and his self-stated poor reading comprehension can't really deal with that.

If I were to use the logic you're using, then I totally could have voided the use of that certain anime filler technique that you used.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Soul%E2%80%93Body_Separation_Technique

I just wanted to add this:

Actually that doesn't prove anything.

Every Shinobi has physical prowess but not all of the shinobi have fast reaction speed. We have seen numerous examples of this and that link you provided doesn't even mention anything about reaction speed. 

A perfect example are sprinters. They obviously trained their bodies but a difference in reaction time could make the difference between first and last place. You can tell all of them have different reaction speed yet they trained so hard. Mmm.... >.>
That was mainly for the sleep deprivation thing. But everyone uses the Sharingan as if they've got the reflexes to keep up with it too. Though the Rock Lee and Sasuke skirmish was something between two Genin. Masane is of Jounin rank and level.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2015, 03:15:24 AM »

(10d6h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while.

So here you could have included, her still active sharingan eyes or even her ever active sharingan BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT you didn't. So yes, given this new scenario I am stating it as retro post to just conveniently say the sharingan was active when that is a lie. If it were active, Masane wouldn't be in the predicament she was in and could tell Yujo's intentions before he even reached out for her hand. By then she wouldn't reach for his hand and then blast him BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you didn't do that. So the seal, seals you up, understood seal? Ooooof Oooof.

No! I was in constant rp and never deactivated it. You cant just say it was never active when I CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WAS.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2015, 03:17:01 AM »

And the sharingan does not give one the ability to detect intent you idiot.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2015, 03:18:26 AM »

His wording means that the sharingan can predict muscle movement before the actual movement happens. Therefore predicting intentions.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2015, 03:22:19 AM »

YOU'RE WEAK! HAHAHAH. Lighten up yo. <3 That's to errone.
I would like to ask and remind everyone to please refrain from comments like these. Contribute to the discussion.

And back to Mei: You also have to remember that Sasuke only had two-tomoe in each Sharingan eye at the time too. By three-tomoe, he can actually react quite a bit faster, to the point of being within his Curse Seal Level 1 state.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-230-page-8.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-230-page-9.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-230-page-10.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-230-page-11.html

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2015, 03:23:27 AM »

My comment was relevant. It was to Masane calling people names. >.>

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2015, 03:25:07 AM »

Alright. You guys are literally just drawing straws and mocking each other at this point. If an agreement can't be met then the RP needs to just be split with those agreeing with Kage and Masane and one side and those agreeing with Yujo on the other. If you guys keep this up the topic will just be locked again. Fair warning.
I've merely been presenting facts and countering arguments in nearly all my posts to keep the thread on track and productive.

But I do not believe that splitting is a very reasonable outcome, because it will simply create a plethora of more problems. Especially when it comes to interactions in a third-party's environment.

Though I am willing to extend a hand to the other party on voiding the entire RP.

You're drawing straws and doing what is called underhand insults. You're not outright calling someone an idiot like Masane, but you're implying it with things like "Did you read this? Probably not." etc. Last warning to all here. If you all cannot conduct this never ending argument in a civilized manner the topic will be locked by a moderator.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2015, 03:25:14 AM »

His wording means that the sharingan can predict muscle movement before the actual movement happens. Therefore predicting intentions.
Yes and I'm the idiot. You don't even know how to use your own techniques xD I'm literally done arguing.

As for my custom utilization of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. I don't get how thick your skull is to understand this? I have a technique and it is literally branded on my skin. Meaning all I have to do is generate chakra and it is active. That being said once it is active I can use the technique.

Thats exactly whats going on right now and its blowing all of your minds like its something you've never scene or even thought could be possible. People have claimed countless other sealing tattoos and this is the only time its being questioned because there is no other viable proof to defend Masane. Okay lets throw out my logic for a second. Yujo activates the seal that stays on his arms, from then; Masane's hand is literally ontop of his and is holding onto such. With that being evident she is 'on top' of the seal and gets sucked in accordingly. Same scenario no matter how you put it. Sure, Yujo could have made the hand seals and let the sealing formula spawn from the floor and all that fancy canon/anime jazz WE'VE ALREADY SEEN and let the sucking commence, but that contradicts the point of having sealing tattoos on your arm, ready for use. I really don't get where you guys are coming up with this stuff xD

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2015, 03:25:30 AM »

This is exactly why I would have been able to counter when he attacked me. There was jothing to react to, until he attacked. I see this happening and counter. What is so hard to see about this? And how can one say I did not have the sharingan active when kage showed you where I said it was????

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.