Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2  (Read 19546 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2015, 03:27:32 AM »

(10d6h) <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the time to unwind. She had been trying to locate Amegakures would be assailent. It was clear from the dark circles under her eyes that she had not slept in a while.

So here you could have included, her still active sharingan eyes or even her ever active sharingan BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT you didn't. So yes, given this new scenario I am stating it as retro post to just conveniently say the sharingan was active when that is a lie. If it were active, Masane wouldn't be in the predicament she was in and could tell Yujo's intentions before he even reached out for her hand. By then she wouldn't reach for his hand and then blast him BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you didn't do that. So the seal, seals you up, understood seal? Ooooof Oooof.

No! I was in constant rp and never deactivated it. You cant just say it was never active when I CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WAS.

Alright I'm gonna end this right here. So, I was in an RP fight with Rusaku like...20 days ago or something crazy, this fight was IC btw, and entered sage mode, to which I NEVER STATED to deactivate sage mode. Immediately following this battle I went straight over to Ame and started this Rp, so I too have been in constant RP since then and now have Sage mode active, making my sealing technique work...let's say 3 times faster than described. So now, even if the people under the assumption that the technique takes about 6 seconds, with sage mode, it now takes...let's see, wait, only 2 seconds? Holy crap! But waits there a more! I have senninka cells to allow me to stay in sage mode as long as I see fit, so this is completely real! Woah!
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2015, 03:28:12 AM »

We like to use the Wiki here so...

"offers some amount of predictive capabilities: they can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept"
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2015, 03:28:51 AM »

Alright. Say what you want. This is dumb. Yujo got caught in some shit you cant get out of so yall just say stuff over and over until the other side quites. None of your points are valid. If he can counter then he needs to do so, if not the fool is dead or we void the whole thing. Pick one

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2015, 03:30:33 AM »

My comment was relevant. It was to Masane calling people names. >.>
I still ask that you don't provoke people.

Alright. You guys are literally just drawing straws and mocking each other at this point. If an agreement can't be met then the RP needs to just be split with those agreeing with Kage and Masane and one side and those agreeing with Yujo on the other. If you guys keep this up the topic will just be locked again. Fair warning.
I've merely been presenting facts and countering arguments in nearly all my posts to keep the thread on track and productive.

But I do not believe that splitting is a very reasonable outcome, because it will simply create a plethora of more problems. Especially when it comes to interactions in a third-party's environment.

Though I am willing to extend a hand to the other party on voiding the entire RP.

You're drawing straws and doing what is called underhand insults. You're not outright calling someone an idiot like Masane, but you're implying it with things like "Did you read this? Probably not." etc. Last warning to all here. If you all cannot conduct this never ending argument in a civilized manner the topic will be locked by a moderator.
Nathan, he openly admitted to it. I'm just restating that he needs to read on what I've already addressed, or the discussion will just keep going in a circle.

I'm not even lying when I say, that your correct and I haven't read/caught up with this never ending discussion. Mostly because I don't want too.

"offers some amount of predictive capabilities: they can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept"
Add that together with, "The user can see chakra, giving it colour in order to distinguish it by its composition and source" and she could easily see the chakra and seals slowly forming before her.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2015, 03:30:55 AM »

More to why I could counter. Never says I can sense intent. I was looking at him when the seal was activated so with the Sharingan,  I would be able to react in time to not die.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2015, 03:32:31 AM »

lol again. You aren't free either girl. Yujo deals with your explosion and you're sealed up according to the flow of RP and the way things are going. You had too many mistakes here. First and foremost, the reason I contest you don't have the sharingan active, is because with it being 'active' you still let yourself get deceived until the trigger has been pulled and claim to be some matrix person out of nowhere, even after spending restless hours stalking me at the strip clubs Keito likes to go to. You could have stated your sharingan made you hesitant to reach for Yujo's hand BUT YOU DIDN'T DO THAT! YOU ALREADY REACHED FOR HIS HAND and that means the sealing technique is able to transfer from him to you. Case done and sealed. thats all folks. Even after backing out, he only needed that contact and you gave it to him. Now after you gave him what he needed do you try and save yourself when its too late.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2015, 03:34:35 AM »

More to why I could counter. Never says I can sense intent. I was looking at him when the seal was activated so with the Sharingan,  I would be able to react in time to not die.

Doesn't he also have sharingan on?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:36:01 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2015, 03:35:23 AM »

lol again. You aren't free either girl. Yujo deals with your explosion and you're sealed up according to the flow of RP and the way things are going. You had too many mistakes here. First and foremost, the reason I contest you don't have the sharingan active, is because with it being 'active' you still let yourself get deceived until the trigger has been pulled and claim to be some matrix person out of nowhere, even after spending restless hours stalking me at the strip clubs Keito likes to go to. You could have stated your sharingan made you hesitant to reach for Yujo's hand BUT YOU DIDN'T DO THAT! YOU ALREADY REACHED FOR HIS HAND and that means the sealing technique is able to transfer from him to you. Case done and sealed. thats all folks. Even after backing out, he only needed that contact and you gave it to him. Now after you gave him what he needed do you try and save yourself when its too late.

he deals with the explosion he is not expecting and seals me into the seal that just got destroyed.  Hahahahahahah okay cuz thats how uzu likes to rp.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2015, 03:36:17 AM »

I edited btw.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2015, 03:36:37 AM »

Doesn't he also have sharingan on?

it was never stated in his rp but I bet he will say it was.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2015, 03:38:18 AM »

And the sharingan does not give one the ability to detect intent you idiot.

His wording means that the sharingan can predict muscle movement before the actual movement happens. Therefore predicting intentions.
Yes and I'm the idiot. You don't even know how to use your own techniques xD I'm literally done arguing.

As for my custom utilization of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. I don't get how thick your skull is to understand this? I have a technique and it is literally branded on my skin. Meaning all I have to do is generate chakra and it is active. That being said once it is active I can use the technique.

Thats exactly whats going on right now and its blowing all of your minds like its something you've never scene or even thought could be possible. People have claimed countless other sealing tattoos and this is the only time its being questioned because there is no other viable proof to defend Masane. Okay lets throw out my logic for a second. Yujo activates the seal that stays on his arms, from then; Masane's hand is literally ontop of his and is holding onto such. With that being evident she is 'on top' of the seal and gets sucked in accordingly. Same scenario no matter how you put it. Sure, Yujo could have made the hand seals and let the sealing formula spawn from the floor and all that fancy canon/anime jazz WE'VE ALREADY SEEN and let the sucking commence, but that contradicts the point of having sealing tattoos on your arm, ready for use. I really don't get where you guys are coming up with this stuff xD

If it took six seconds to make the hand sign and have the seal travel to the part and then seal the target then you would be right and it would only take about 2 seconds to suck someone in, that isn't what's being argued though. The actual sealing of the target, after the seal was made and placed under it, seemed to take about 6-7 seconds. That's why we're saying 2 seconds is too fast.

You're right that this makes it quicker, if you're in contact with you're target you're immediately sealing them at your will. That was not being argued though.

And Yujo yeah you probably should have said that then. Though she is trained in Sage Arts too and if you're going to now claim you were constantly gathering Natural Energy the whole time I would think that's even more of a reason for her to attack you.

I don't really see how her Sharingan being active matters, it would help, but as I've said she seems to be more than capable to make an explosion in a panic.

"and that means the sealing technique is able to transfer from him to you. Case done and sealed. thats all folks."

So if an Uzumaki lays hands on anyone they are immediately dead for all intents and purposes? I can see why the clan was wiped out canonically then that's horrifying.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2015, 03:38:38 AM »

My comment was relevant. It was to Masane calling people names. >.>
I still ask that you don't provoke people.

Alright. You guys are literally just drawing straws and mocking each other at this point. If an agreement can't be met then the RP needs to just be split with those agreeing with Kage and Masane and one side and those agreeing with Yujo on the other. If you guys keep this up the topic will just be locked again. Fair warning.
I've merely been presenting facts and countering arguments in nearly all my posts to keep the thread on track and productive.

But I do not believe that splitting is a very reasonable outcome, because it will simply create a plethora of more problems. Especially when it comes to interactions in a third-party's environment.

Though I am willing to extend a hand to the other party on voiding the entire RP.

You're drawing straws and doing what is called underhand insults. You're not outright calling someone an idiot like Masane, but you're implying it with things like "Did you read this? Probably not." etc. Last warning to all here. If you all cannot conduct this never ending argument in a civilized manner the topic will be locked by a moderator.
Nathan, he openly admitted to it. I'm just restating that he needs to read on what I've already addressed, or the discussion will just keep going in a circle.

But, you didn't know that when you typed that, so it was meant as an insult. And, you don't seem to understand that you and others are causing the never ending argument by constantly bringing up the same points. I already pointed out that neither side is going to agree with one another and recommended the poll. The poll didn't go in your favor and now you've made a new topic. So, I'll say it again: this is going to go nowhere and is going to keep getting worse until the topic is locked. Either go with the poll results or vote on a third party to give their ruling. Stop going back and forth with another and stop insulting each other. ALL OF YOU. Not just Kage.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:39:07 AM by Nathan »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2015, 03:41:17 AM »

he deals with the explosion he is not expecting and seals me into the seal that just got destroyed.  Hahahahahahah okay cuz thats how uzu likes to rp.

Wait did you just say that I couldn't deal with an attack I was not expecting? Oh my lord...Everyone...this has broken me.

Also did I state in my entrance post that I entered with Kamui, and then peered down the bridge with my...let's say it together, crimson eyes. What?! You lyin' gurl.

"(11d4h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | A portal was opened up, someplace along the first 3rd of the Ame-no-ukihashi; This spatial rift was used a catalyst for his entrance. Stepping forth from his spatial chariot was a man garbed in an archaic Uzumaki leader robes, looking to have been fashioned well before the current trend of (C)
(11d4h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) higher tech armors and such that some shinobi wore nowadays. His crimson eyes peered down the path before him, soon finding the nearest chakra source and making his way towards them, of course he assumed this was a guard that would allow him entrance into the village or at the very least (C)"
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2015, 03:43:58 AM »

No, im saying that you need to shut up and do it

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2015, 03:45:45 AM »

I recommended that the beast respawn, Ichirou pass on, and Masane and Yujo never encounter each other RPwise at all. Apparently that is too "casting the chips" for anyone's taste.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.