Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Name of the village will be....

Amegakure
- 23 (41.8%)
Uzushiogakure
- 32 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: October 20, 2015, 04:30:27 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: New Village Proposition?  (Read 33946 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
New Village Proposition?
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:23:40 AM »

With the most recent update, there is now two Otogakure village's. One is labeled 'Hidden' and the other one is like a normal village. Forgive me, if you guys of the staff have something planned but I was wondering if one could be replaced with a 'newer' village. Specifically Uzushiogakure. I understand if it can't be done but I am simply asking if it could. I certainly would be grateful and would make use of its board heavily as well as could come up with and suggest any shops/buildings it would have in terms with the SL game. It would be the island next to the Land of Fire and not mysteriously 'out on the map' like Jise is. And also could help fix up the the double Oto thing going on, since one of them seems rather inactive compared to the normally inactive one that is being used. I only ask because Uzushiogakure seems to be going quite well here in the RP portion of SL, would be lovely to have our own public board aside from the clan halls.

I made a recent edit to input the public information and semi-description for the new village should it pass on the SL boards:

New Village Proposal

Uzushiogakure, Secret Home of the Whirlpools

You step off the boat and land on the docks as the mountainous Uzushiogakure rises about you. A pathway leads to the grand entrance as you are welcomed by the people roaming about. The exquisite scenery around is exuberant to the sight; accompanied by flowing trees and greenery with a constant stream that separates the village with bridges and ducts as you pass by. The nature of the village surely creeps on you the further you step in.
With the uplifting aura of the isle and fearsome guardsmen posted at each corner, you get the feeling you're surrounded by powerful jutsus and ninja.

A large clock tower at the center of the village reads time.
The local paper shows that it is, SL-time date
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:29:05 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: New Village Proposition?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:02 AM »

I bet Amegakure would like one too.

In the meantime, if you wish to be public with your village rp, you could claim a zone.

I wonder if...perhaps through a function in Jisegakure...there could be a listing for a transit station...where clan's who wish to open their halls up to the public could be listed as a travel destination? Then by clicking the link to the open clan/land...you can freely enter and leave that RP location. Whenever the clan wishes to shut their borders, they just close the border in the clan operations listing, just like you do when you shut it down and do not accept new members.

So any clan could click, "open the clan boarder"
it would then appear as a destination in the station in Ninja central and people could come and go as they please?

Could save tons of time/space or whatever than making new villages. Could also be great for the chuunin exams event in December.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:49:32 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »

Would need to add a measure to prevent spam usage. Main reason why clans demand the gems, gold, and dks. Same applies here though I'm waiting for Neji to tell us why it's not worth it. I can't type a good reply on my phone. T.T
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 06:35:07 PM »

Yeah, let's make two new villages (Uzushiogakure and Amegakure). o.o

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »

I had to technically have Otogakure back the way it was (travel-wise), and the former one was more restricted. We can take the last and rename it - no beef about it ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 11:22:30 PM »

I had to technically have Otogakure back the way it was (travel-wise), and the former one was more restricted. We can take the last and rename it - no beef about it ;)

Much appreciated. I certainly wouldn't mind the Hidden Otogakure village to be Uzushiogakure and remain hidden but this time cast away as an island. Would certainly be grateful of such as to have our own board to carry out RP as well as possibly putting me back into the forest with a new faction.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 12:26:13 AM »

Yeah, let's make two new villages (Uzushiogakure and Amegakure). o.o

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 03:54:02 AM »

Much appreciated. I certainly wouldn't mind the Hidden Otogakure village to be Uzushiogakure and remain hidden but this time cast away as an island. Would certainly be grateful of such as to have our own board to carry out RP as well as possibly putting me back into the forest with a new faction.

I'd imagine something like Ame would take priority over Uzumakiland.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 03:55:35 AM »

I'd imagine something like Ame would take priority over Uzumakiland.

Not really. Uzu has more members and is more active. Just a fact.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 03:56:31 AM »

Can actually attest to that. Ame more often than not is just a ghost down.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 03:58:01 AM »

I was going to say in regards of lore (see: Orojackson still villain) but I remembered Hoshigakure is still a place.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2015, 04:18:30 AM »

Is this being based upon RP-activity, or importance and canon?

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »

Popularity aside, I'm all for change in general. I see it that Hoshigakure doesn't get as much love as it should get as well as the fact that there have been triumphs to bring it back to RP activity but none have quite really succeed. If it is accepted by the community maybe two new village swaps could be made then? I only ask this because although SL is not really an RP site, RP does have a heavy effect here and some times our customs and norms aren't similar to the actual series.

The Hidden Otogakure Village and Hoshigakure could be the candidates up to be switched. It could help stimulate more activity to those boards if they were taken up by more actively used villages. Amegakure and Uzushiogakure would be the ones up to take the spot and I would be more than willing to offer information based upon the village the way it is in SL for descriptive purposes and shops etc. Unless it isn't wanted and people wish to stick with the old ways and leave as they are. Either way we still use the clan halls but I think it would be nice to have it a little more open to the public where they aren't forced to join the clan just to contribute and with that we can welcome guests and foreigners and even produce interactions between other villages through such. I only really asked because now there are two otogakure's, unless that was the plan from the get go xD I am also a sound advocate but would love to see an actual Uzushiogakure village I would be very grateful and use said board heavily.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2015, 04:52:25 AM »

Popularity aside, I'm all for change in general. I see it that Hoshigakure doesn't get as much love as it should get as well as the fact that there have been triumphs to bring it back to RP activity but none have quite really succeed. If it is accepted by the community maybe two new village swaps could be made then? I only ask this because although SL is not really an RP site, RP does have a heavy effect here and some times our customs and norms aren't similar to the actual series.

The Hidden Otogakure Village and Hoshigakure could be the candidates up to be switched. It could help stimulate more activity to those boards if they were taken up by more actively used villages. Amegakure and Uzushiogakure would be the ones up to take the spot and I would be more than willing to offer information based upon the village the way it is in SL for descriptive purposes and shops etc. Unless it isn't wanted and people wish to stick with the old ways and leave as they are. Either way we still use the clan halls but I think it would be nice to have it a little more open to the public where they aren't forced to join the clan just to contribute and with that we can welcome guests and foreigners and even produce interactions between other villages through such. I only really asked because now there are two otogakure's, unless that was the plan from the get go xD I am also a sound advocate but would love to see an actual Uzushiogakure village I would be very grateful and use said board heavily.

I would like Hoshi to be Oto, the hidden oto to be Ame, and the current oto to be uzuland.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 05:21:05 AM »

I'd rather hoshi stay as hoshi. It'll see more activity again once my guy there recovers from major surgery and starts going around again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.