Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Name of the village will be....

Amegakure
- 23 (41.8%)
Uzushiogakure
- 32 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: October 20, 2015, 04:30:27 PM

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: New Village Proposition?  (Read 34125 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: New Village Proposition?
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2015, 01:34:48 PM »

I notice they mention Steel Release in their clan description but to me, they should have no claim to it. The canon Steel Release that was mentioned in Gaara Hiden novel was from a person of Ishigakure (Village Hidden in Stones).

"Perhaps that stems from a greater knowledge of the land of Rain due to its prominence in the manga/anime?" That's kinda sad because a reason like that should not play a role in this voting otherwise what's the point of even having this vote. Might as well just make a village board for Amegakure then since it's more popular in the manga/anime.
So basically we have people voting for Amegakure for the 'wrong reasons'. >.>

"When thinking about the future RPs, perhaps more people than some realized actually see a future in becoming Ame born." Kay, you're talking about game-wise or RP-wise, or both?

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2015, 02:32:05 PM »

There is also another thing I thought of....
This poll  should actually just include the Staff, long time members(2 years) and the respected villages because of peer pressure....

Take for example: If a village leader or someone else with lots lf influence woulf say to their underlings to vote for Uzi or Ame. The whole village or followers would most likely vote for te clan their leader said. For example and nothing else. The kage of Suna messaged the whole clan said that they should vote for Ame and then Ame gets a number of votes, but it's not even people active in the clan votibg for them... Or even rping with them.

Thus it's kinda a popularity Contest.

Tl;dr Only people who are effected by this change should be allowed to vote.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2015, 05:12:54 PM »

There is also another thing I thought of....
This poll  should actually just include the Staff, long time members(2 years) and the respected villages because of peer pressure....

Take for example: If a village leader or someone else with lots lf influence woulf say to their underlings to vote for Uzi or Ame. The whole village or followers would most likely vote for te clan their leader said. For example and nothing else. The kage of Suna messaged the whole clan said that they should vote for Ame and then Ame gets a number of votes, but it's not even people active in the clan votibg for them... Or even rping with them.

Thus it's kinda a popularity Contest.

Tl;dr Only people who are effected by this change should be allowed to vote.

Everyone is affected by this, honestly. You also can't just let people who have been here over two years (and why even two years? Why not 1 year?) decide everything, they're probably set in ways or biased. Newcomers have just a right as any to provide insight-- and a fresh new mind can be exactly what we need.

A lot of people are forgetting how it was when Kumo became a village. Kumogakure clan exploded into activity and we started really diving into more RP (although we were a very neutral village). We started making more influences and also started involving ourselves into more stories. Before then, morale was kind of meh since there wasn't really somewhere we can write besides a clan hall. Come a couple days and weeks after the announcement of the village and we had a strong influx of members. It was a new opportunity. I feel Ame could respond the same way.

Side note:

Suna, Kiri, Sakura, and Iwa:

You are all "Sugar hidden in the ______"

That's what Satō means. Sugar. The ō is "ou", which makes your "Sato" into "Satou" which is sugar, not village.

Second note:

Satō no Sato is cool. Village hidden in the sugar.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:17:53 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »

Well people can pose as newbies. Also 1 year then.
 No offence.
Also what if there are people with more accounts.
Then it's cheating...... Just saying. I am not looking for a fight. You have been on SL longer than me.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:25:47 PM by Lazy Oogakari, Steel »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »

Well people can pose as newbies. Also 1 year then.
And by the way I saw that there are two Raifudo accounts. Did you vote using both????? No offence.
Also what if you are not the only one with more accounts.
Then it's cheating...... Just saying. I am not looking for a fight. You have been on SL longer than me.

Forget the year, I'm not saying "a year and beyond" -- I'm just asking why two years is enough but 1 isn't.
Two Raifudo accounts? On the forums? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one. On SL there are two (my old one that's a maxed reborn not owned by me) and the 8 Dkill one that is me.
I did not. I did, however, take back my Ame vote initially to put it to Uzuland as I figured their popularity should award them the village, but then I remembered Kumo and revoted back to Ame (then typed my reasoning).
I'm not using more than one account.
I'm sure with IPs being logged by the forums, Neji can look into the votes (if that's a feature here) and make sure there's none of that. Else, we'd have to resort to people verbally posting their vote.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2015, 07:03:47 PM »

Sorry. XD. It's because your account is Raifudo, The Raifudo... I got confused.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »

Wow, that gap closed up pretty quick.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2015, 07:44:22 PM »

Indeed >>

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2015, 09:02:46 PM »

I think Ame should win. Yeah. Totes.

LeAnne

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2015, 09:06:01 PM »

I voted for Uzu :3

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2015, 09:10:07 PM »

Well, 20/20 tie so far.
This is interesting.

Kunimitsu-Holly

• Holly B. Formerly: Marrionette & Emovampiregirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2015, 09:11:31 PM »

I haven't even noticed much of the Uzumaki one to see a need for it, to be frank. Other than that, which ever one is chosen, I'm not too sure that an increase in rp in that village would even be constant. What's the point if it'll be dead in a year?

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2015, 09:49:22 PM »

I haven't even noticed much of the Uzumaki one to see a need for it, to be frank. Other than that, which ever one is chosen, I'm not too sure that an increase in rp in that village would even be constant. What's the point if it'll be dead in a year?

All the village boards go through activity and being dead. May be dead in a year, but at the same time it could be even more active.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2015, 09:56:54 PM »

All the village boards go through activity and being dead. May be dead in a year, but at the same time it could be even more active.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2015, 09:57:45 PM »

I can't help but think there's some kind of conspiracy going on around here. >.>
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.