Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Too many Madaras  (Read 5812 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Too many Madaras
« on: September 18, 2015, 03:43:14 AM »

So yada yada everyone has 34 kg yada infinite chakra yada 34355 jutsu yada yada yada invincible.

Time to limit this? My guideline that I posted years ago puts down being OP a bit, but in this form it will limit how much chakra people can use and so on. It's not really a solidified idea, but I want it to be something like this.

Academy Student - 3 chakra
Jounin - 14 chakra
Kage - 25 chakra

And then we put a chakra use on each jutsu.

Kamui takes 6 chakra so a jounin could only use it twice in that battle. And if CS or something is used it gives you 9 chakra. Certain kg and such will give more chakra. And so on. No more 12032 bijuu bombs and still a full tank of chakra.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Too many Madaras
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 03:46:22 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 03:46:57 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

If only people would follow that.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 03:49:54 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

You think they'd follow your chakra system over that? Please, we can barely follow whether or not we want something IC or OOC.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 03:50:53 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

You think they'd follow your chakra system over that? Please, we can barely follow whether or not we want something IC or OOC.

I'd settle for even a few people following it.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 03:51:45 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

Then you'd get nowhere if one person did and was out of chakra legitimately and the other was running on Energizer batteries.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 03:53:37 AM »

Normal people regulating their chakra is typically far less of a problem than edo tensei folk with their "unlimited" pool in all honesty.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 03:54:51 AM »

Just stop being Madara.

Then you'd get nowhere if one person did and was out of chakra legitimately and the other was running on Energizer batteries.

I change my character based on who I"m fighting. It would apply the same way here.

Shadow has 16 resets, but I made a guideline years ago to make it where you can only have 2. If the other person is willing to nerf themselves to my guideline then I do the same.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 03:55:57 AM »

I'm sorry, but no one is going to follow this, or any variation of this. Would it make keeping track of chakra easier? Sure it would. Though what of tailed beasts? What of Uzumaki having more chakra than say a Senju? What of Jiongu? There are too many variables to take into account, and honestly the last thing we need is a new set of rules. Even today I am finding out new rules for techniques that I never even knew about, so to add to the pile of rules won't do anything good.

Take into account the people who gives Zero fucks about the forum, which is a massive number when compared to the people who actually use it. What of them? They won't see this post any time soon, so when you jump into an RP with them and start dictating how much chakra they have and how each technique costs this amount, you are just going to be ignored.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 03:56:50 AM »

Normal people regulating their chakra is typically far less of a problem than edo tensei folk with their "unlimited" pool in all honesty.

Usually because normal people tend to abide by normal standards. I've seen these "normal" people and they're not as power-hungry/abusive as the latter.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 03:59:12 AM »

I'm sorry, but no one is going to follow this, or any variation of this. Would it make keeping track of chakra easier? Sure it would. Though what of tailed beasts? What of Uzumaki having more chakra than say a Senju? What of Jiongu? There are too many variables to take into account, and honestly the last thing we need is a new set of rules. Even today I am finding out new rules for techniques that I never even knew about, so to add to the pile of rules won't do anything good.

Take into account the people who gives Zero fucks about the forum, which is a massive number when compared to the people who actually use it. What of them? They won't see this post any time soon, so when you jump into an RP with them and start dictating how much chakra they have and how each technique costs this amount, you are just going to be ignored.

Like I said. This happened with my guideline. Some people followed it and a shit ton didn't. But if I were to fight Trev then he would nerf his character to 2 kg like I would.

I'm not intending this to be the rules. But if like 5 people joined in and agreed to it then I'm fine with that. 5 less people I have to argue with them about having infinite chakra.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2015, 04:00:39 AM »

Like I said. This happened with my guideline. Some people followed it and a shit ton didn't. But if I were to fight Trev then he would nerf his character to 2 kg like I would.

I'm not intending this to be the rules. But if like 5 people joined in and agreed to it then I'm fine with that. 5 less people I have to argue with them about having infinite chakra.

Well, just how you have your guideline to nerf yourself into something that makes sense, do the same with challengers?

Tell them you play with a chakra pool system and they gotta abide to something similar (assuming you came up with a good system).

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2015, 04:02:31 AM »

Well, just how you have your guideline to nerf yourself into something that makes sense, do the same with challengers?

Tell them you play with a chakra pool system and they gotta abide to something similar (assuming you came up with a good system).

That's my plan for it. No one has challenged me yet.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2015, 04:03:39 AM »

Accept the fact that no one actually has to follow those rules if they choose to challenge you.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 04:05:45 AM »

Accept the fact that no one actually has to follow those rules if they choose to challenge you.

You seem to be really aggressive. As I said before I'm not enforcing anything as a rule.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.