Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Too many Madaras  (Read 5759 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Too many Madaras
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 04:12:04 AM »

I'm sorry, but no one is going to follow this, or any variation of this. Would it make keeping track of chakra easier? Sure it would. Though what of tailed beasts? What of Uzumaki having more chakra than say a Senju? What of Jiongu? There are too many variables to take into account, and honestly the last thing we need is a new set of rules. Even today I am finding out new rules for techniques that I never even knew about, so to add to the pile of rules won't do anything good.

Take into account the people who gives Zero fucks about the forum, which is a massive number when compared to the people who actually use it. What of them? They won't see this post any time soon, so when you jump into an RP with them and start dictating how much chakra they have and how each technique costs this amount, you are just going to be ignored.

Like I said. This happened with my guideline. Some people followed it and a shit ton didn't. But if I were to fight Trev then he would nerf his character to 2 kg like I would.

I'm not intending this to be the rules. But if like 5 people joined in and agreed to it then I'm fine with that. 5 less people I have to argue with them about having infinite chakra.

Well, just how you have your guideline to nerf yourself into something that makes sense, do the same with challengers?

Tell them you play with a chakra pool system and they gotta abide to something similar (assuming you came up with a good system).

That's my plan for it. No one has challenged me yet.
Accept the fact that no one actually has to follow those rules if they choose to challenge you.

You seem to be really aggressive. As I said before I'm not enforcing anything as a rule.

No, I'm just being short. It seems like no one actually listens to what the community has to say about things when they want something done their way, so why bother putting any elaborate detail into my responses?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 04:16:51 AM »

Thats not that bad of an idea. Well the assignment of 'points' to technique and a basic pool. Because some people spam high level rank techniques without a sweat, thinking its okay. I mean some people have even made fun of me for using basic, low level attacks as if I'm required to sage mode, rasengandori you in one post. I like for my own techniques to stack up on one another and work together not just dish out whatever I think will be the most destructive. The small stuff is cheaper to dish out and less taxing when every zone fight is basically a counter to a counter to a counter to a counter to a counter to a god mod hit, forum debate, void. >>; Well thats more IC than ooc but thats the general trend.

Seeing the actual value of something as opposed to a belief or speculation is what I'm in favor for. So if someone brainy enough can devise a system scaling out most if not all techniques used then that could work out.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 05:31:42 AM »

Dang I was hoping that this is a topic about people actually using the same character name or picture for the character
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 05:48:53 AM »

SL isn't a forum stop trying to make it one damn it!!!!

But for real I think it's a cool thing to play around with in a zone match or something. I'm sure certain people would be interested most not though.

I'd probably go about it by making a clan that enforced these rules of layouts. Perhaps some people would join it. Maybe not with their mains but alts and what not.

Me personally I'll just follow this style of rp when rping at the forum I rp at, of course the system is much more evolved then the current one you give. And here at SL I'll spam my heart out with chakra usage just for shirts and gigs because I enjoy it.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 06:42:53 AM »

So yada yada everyone has 34 kg yada infinite chakra yada 34355 jutsu yada yada yada invincible.

Time to limit this? My guideline that I posted years ago puts down being OP a bit, but in this form it will limit how much chakra people can use and so on. It's not really a solidified idea, but I want it to be something like this.

Academy Student - 3 chakra
Jounin - 14 chakra
Kage - 25 chakra

And then we put a chakra use on each jutsu.

Kamui takes 6 chakra so a jounin could only use it twice in that battle. And if CS or something is used it gives you 9 chakra. Certain kg and such will give more chakra. And so on. No more 12032 bijuu bombs and still a full tank of chakra.

I like this idea. There's too many jutsus to give each of them the cost amount. It would be easier if each jutsu cost 1 chakra. However a jutsu to believe to be A-rank or higher, cost 2 chakra.

Depending on your clan, you may have extra chakra or better chakra control.

Uzumaki can have 5 extra chakra and 50% chakra reduction in fuinjutsu
Senju clans can have 5 extra chakra and 20% chakra reduction in ninjutsu
Kaguya clan have 50% chakra reduction in taijutsu
Hyuuga clan have 50% chakra reduction overall.
Uchiha clan can have 2 extra chakra and 50% chakra reduction in genjutsu
Ōtsutsuki Clan can have 5 extra chakra & 50% chakra reduction overall

That's off the top of my head.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »

So yada yada everyone has 34 kg yada infinite chakra yada 34355 jutsu yada yada yada invincible.

Time to limit this? My guideline that I posted years ago puts down being OP a bit, but in this form it will limit how much chakra people can use and so on. It's not really a solidified idea, but I want it to be something like this.

Academy Student - 3 chakra
Jounin - 14 chakra
Kage - 25 chakra

And then we put a chakra use on each jutsu.

Kamui takes 6 chakra so a jounin could only use it twice in that battle. And if CS or something is used it gives you 9 chakra. Certain kg and such will give more chakra. And so on. No more 12032 bijuu bombs and still a full tank of chakra.

I like this idea. There's too many jutsus to give each of them the cost amount. It would be easier if each jutsu cost 1 chakra. However a jutsu to believe to be A-rank or higher, cost 2 chakra.

Depending on your clan, you may have extra chakra or better chakra control.

Uzumaki can have 5 extra chakra and 50% chakra reduction in fuinjutsu
Senju clans can have 5 extra chakra and 20% chakra reduction in ninjutsu
Kaguya clan have 50% chakra reduction in taijutsu
Hyuuga clan have 50% chakra reduction overall.
Uchiha clan can have 2 extra chakra and 50% chakra reduction in genjutsu
Ōtsutsuki Clan can have 5 extra chakra & 50% chakra reduction overall

That's off the top of my head.

It's not that you have to give each Jutsu a cost it rather the rank of a Jutsu a cost. Also it helps to limit ranks like Genin to crank and below Jutsu and so farth.  Maybe limit the amount of Jutsu one can know.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 06:41:00 PM »

Ranks;

A - 4 chakra cost

D - 1 chakra cost

Genin- only rank c and lower jutsus

Kage- all rank jutsus

Like that. Makes it much easier then each  one individually.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 07:55:52 PM »

Ranks;

A - 4 chakra cost

D - 1 chakra cost

Genin- only rank c and lower jutsus

Kage- all rank jutsus

Like that. Makes it much easier then each  one individually.

Sasuke is still a genin. >>;

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 08:28:13 PM »

So is Kabuto?

Village ranking systems really go not speak to ability much. Just how many hoops you jumped through in the military hierarchy. Certainly those with rank have skill, but skill is not limited to those with rank.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 08:36:27 PM »

They's always going to be special circumstances. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

Well I don't think putting rank into the system will work out well, as far as Genin and thing of the like,

Cause that's pushing back toward reset over rp and while i'm not saying that's a bad thing but you run into characters like Ichirou who's current site rank is Academy student, but I'm an Amebuki in Amegakure. Plus I had rank on the old account and I don't even remember what It was lol,

But i mean if you just go off their rp rank then it would work out, but some people might not have an actual rank, like if they're wanderers or something of the like

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 08:53:34 PM »

Well I don't think putting rank into the system will work out well, as far as Genin and thing of the like,

Cause that's pushing back toward reset over rp and while i'm not saying that's a bad thing but you run into characters like Ichirou who's current site rank is Academy student, but I'm an Amebuki in Amegakure. Plus I had rank on the old account and I don't even remember what It was lol,

But i mean if you just go off their rp rank then it would work out, but some people might not have an actual rank, like if they're wanderers or something of the like

Never will I go by account rank. In-game doesn't equal rp.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 09:49:59 PM »

yes. i presumed were were talking RP here...not forest fighting.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 11:11:59 PM »

What of people who have no official village rank? What of the people who claim to be Kage level, but are stuck at Gennin in a clan because they don't RP there enough?

I would also like to know if you plan on limiting the number of techniques/KG people have, seeing as you made a note of that in your initial post.

Does Sage mode or Gates fall under the category of KG considering they are both actually training. You mentioned that you would go by RP over Resets, so one could say that those two are not actual KG and would try and claim them along with whatever else they have.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 11:15:52 PM »

What of people who have no official village rank? What of the people who claim to be Kage level, but are stuck at Gennin in a clan because they don't RP there enough?

They's always going to be special circumstances. :P

I would also like to know if you plan on limiting the number of techniques/KG people have, seeing as you made a note of that in your initial post.

Does Sage mode or Gates fall under the category of KG considering they are both actually training. You mentioned that you would go by RP over Resets, so one could say that those two are not actual KG and would try and claim them along with whatever else they have.

In the guideline post I'm speaking of Gates and Sage mode are counted as resets to avoid such a loophole.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.