Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do I dare?  (Read 3647 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Do I dare?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 01:05:47 PM »

I don't see what relevance deleting the bijuu has to getting rid of character profiles.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 10:54:53 PM »

I don't see what relevance deleting the bijuu has to getting rid of character profiles.

The arena has no purpose if the biju are gone, same as the character profiles has no purpose if it does not activey store profiles. Of course neither is entirely true at the moment.  :P
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 12:02:27 AM »

I believe that to store bios is its purpose and it actively does that quite well.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 08:09:57 AM »

Yeah, me either.
Character profiles are used for general RP purposes.
There's even a Character Profile thread that's associated with Shadow's Eastern Expedition RP, which was moved in Character Profile section by you Eric. >.>

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »

Also, the arena is used to fights not just Bijuu battles/challenges. If the Bijuu are removed, I would bet that if people want to fight each other, they would do it there even without a tailed beast.

Yeah, me either.
There's even a Character Profile thread that's associated with Shadow's Eastern Expedition RP, which was moved in Character Profile section by you Eric. >.>

Ooo get called out, Eric!  :smt101
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »

Also, the arena is used to fights not just Bijuu battles/challenges. If the Bijuu are removed, I would bet that if people want to fight each other, they would do it there even without a tailed beast.

Yeah, me either.

Fair points all 'round.

Only fairly recently (past month or two I believe) have non-biju fights been popping up in the biju arena. Technically the non-biju fights in the biju arena should be relocated to just regular village square, but nobody has made a move on that 'cause there aint much issue with it right now.

As for character profiles, it had been somewhat inactive for awhile is why I felt it could also get the can. Of course with the Eastern Expedition and general profiles still going on it has seen enough life to stick around.  ;)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »

I bet that if SLS was taken down...and your bio there got deleted...it would be an issue you would not care very much for....

Kind of like how people would feel if the bios here got disassembled from character profiles to another location. Certainly if that section is removed then no new bios will ever be included. Just because people have not yet found the time to create a bio and place it there does not mean they never intend to.

I think perhaps your attentions could better serve the community if they were focused on an issue that actually required 'handling'.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2015, 03:21:11 AM »

I bet that if SLS was taken down...and your bio there got deleted...it would be an issue you would not care very much for....

Kind of like how people would feel if the bios here got disassembled from character profiles to another location. Certainly if that section is removed then no new bios will ever be included. Just because people have not yet found the time to create a bio and place it there does not mean they never intend to.

I think perhaps your attentions could better serve the community if they were focused on an issue that actually required 'handling'.

Been trying to get the tailed beasts removed, but there isn't much more I can say on that topic that hasn't already been said. The votes speak volumes on where people stand on that issue; now all I can hope for is that the issue of biju, amended rules or removed rules, stays as relatively quiet as it has been for the past few days (if not week now) post-poll.

I feel that you may have taken my previous post the wrong way. There is no plot or plan to delete the child board threads of village square, same as village square itself is never going to be deleted in the forseeable future.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.