Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Bijuu Rules Workshop  (Read 23977 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Bijuu Rules Workshop
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2015, 10:42:33 PM »

I did not know that. Interesting

Allow me to clarify myself on this subject. Seven Mist Swordsman tests generally employ the usage of Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and Water Release techniques only. I don't want any confusion between us but remarkably the preferences by the accused are nearly identical; with the exception that chakra-based techniques cannot be used. I'm certain a proverbial line was crossed at some point but until these proposed rules are generally accepted by a majority of the community, we won't see any change anytime soon. We have ourselves to blame for not generally getting along with each other and compromising on a single subject.

Edit: I fixed an error in my post.

I also agree that you needed to fix an error in your post. So I suppose we can agree! ="D
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2015, 11:22:10 PM »

@ Rusaku : Yes. I suppose I am adorable that way.

@ Mei: The purpose of bringing it up, about Challenger responsibilities was that when I started this I asked people to state what they wished to see addressed. It was made into a list. It happens to fall as item #2 on the list. So after posting the 'approved' thus far activity rules, I opened discussion on Challenger responsibilities.

Let me say this about what I would like to see included in there, other than the part about both parties not being shitheads... which I totally agree upon:

-->Make a forum account
  • post your formal challenge in the host thread of the Jinchuuriki you wish to challenge ONLY after the initial grace period of the host is over. Message the host on SL to alert them to your challenge.
  • agree upon a set of guidelines with the host, when your turn rolls round, as to what abilities each has at their disposal, and what the final outcome of the event will be in the event of a win/loss. ie: is this a death match? Will the corpse be claimed by the victor or friends of the dead person? Who will be the judge to settle disputes?
  • activity: make a post at least once every 7 days, or the match is forfeit.
  • announce any leave of absence in the bijuu arena section of the forum as a separate thread. Notify the host of this leave of absence. This is not to exceed 14 days or the match will be forfeit.
  • post your match on SL some place public, or on a forum thread.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2015, 07:25:17 PM »

@ Rusaku : Yes. I suppose I am adorable that way.

@ Mei: The purpose of bringing it up, about Challenger responsibilities was that when I started this I asked people to state what they wished to see addressed. It was made into a list. It happens to fall as item #2 on the list. So after posting the 'approved' thus far activity rules, I opened discussion on Challenger responsibilities.

Let me say this about what I would like to see included in there, other than the part about both parties not being shitheads... which I totally agree upon:

-->Make a forum account
  • post your formal challenge in the host thread of the Jinchuuriki you wish to challenge ONLY after the initial grace period of the host is over. Message the host on SL to alert them to your challenge.
  • agree upon a set of guidelines with the host, when your turn rolls round, as to what abilities each has at their disposal, and what the final outcome of the event will be in the event of a win/loss. ie: is this a death match? Will the corpse be claimed by the victor or friends of the dead person? Who will be the judge to settle disputes?
  • activity: make a post at least once every 7 days, or the match is forfeit.
  • announce any leave of absence in the bijuu arena section of the forum as a separate thread. Notify the host of this leave of absence. This is not to exceed 14 days or the match will be forfeit.
  • post your match on SL some place public, or on a forum thread.
That last three is also falls under the responsibilities of the Jink also.
And I feel parts of the second one as well.
In regards to the first one, each jink is going to have a thread? Maybe we can just have one general 'bijuu challenger' thread for those who are interested.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2015, 11:54:53 PM »

If each person has their own thread then you do not have to weed through unrelated replies in the topic post to find the pertinent information pertaining to the host you are seeking. It is my preference to have each host maintain their own thread due to organizational book keeping issues. It is tidy.

Does it matter one way or the other?
no.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.