Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Open Up all Zones to every Rank?  (Read 2059 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Open Up all Zones to every Rank?
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:50:41 AM »

Do we need to have the Sannin and Kage zones be off limits to all account rank access?

I have had rp die in the past because I reset and could no longer reach that RP board. So I am wondering if we could have them reachable to all ranked accounts?

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Open Up all Zones to every Rank?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:09:31 AM »

I agree here, any account with at least a single reset should be allowed entrance into those zones. Of course I still think those with no resets and 25-49 DK's should only be allowed into the Sannin, and 50 - ∞ should be allowed access to the Sannin & Hokage Zones. I'm over here with 12 resets and dozens of hours spent on this game in just the forest, and still do not have access to high ranking zones.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:22:29 AM »

those are good points.

my request, however, stems from the Bijuu host activity issue. If posting in the upper zones, being active, then less than 25 dk accounts are unable to encounter the individual.

Do we really need these exclusive zones anymore when we still have private ones for hire?

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 01:25:47 AM »

I don't know why there are dk required zones in the first place.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 01:39:26 AM »

I don't know if the private zones predate the reset system, but they probably were put in place to separate the 'serious' players from the 'non-serious'. I kind of think that people with resets should be allowed into those areas too, but I do think it's nice to have a place where higher level people can go fight.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 01:42:11 AM »

I don't know why there are dk required zones in the first place.

In a previous era when the zones were more competition based (you had to actually wait for a zone to become unoccupied at times) having DK restricted zones meant higher level people (before resets) had places to zone that were not populated with acads and jounin and the likes. Hence why many of the hidden zones were carbon copies of the regular zones until relatively recently.

Do we need to have the Sannin and Kage zones be off limits to all account rank access?

I have had rp die in the past because I reset and could no longer reach that RP board. So I am wondering if we could have them reachable to all ranked accounts?

Of course with the amount of activity here on the site now, it does feel like a somewhat moot restriction of sorts, especially since Hoshi is now the only village board in-game that cannot be accessed by just everyone (and who knows, that might be changed in the future too).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.