Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gyuki  (Read 5849 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Gyuki
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 03:54:05 AM »

Yeah, but one gets a big stompy monster that can still wreck things through force alone.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 03:58:00 AM »

Could pull a kurama and have a yin and Yang half?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 04:52:15 AM »

i'm sorry. i just don't understand how you can take something a person never owned. having a contract does not make you the new summoner either if you kill the contract holder.

so confused.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 05:02:12 AM »

I like the yin yang thing Rusaku suggested. That way you both get it and no one has to go well that was voided or this didn't happen and so on.

There's some technicalities with it that would need to be worked out of course.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 05:08:23 AM »

i'm sorry. i just don't understand how you can take something a person never owned. having a contract does not make you the new summoner either if you kill the contract holder.

so confused.

As far as I am aware, he Edo summoned Ichirou through Masane via casualty puppet, and had the zombie summon the beast.  Though if you have more questions, ask Yujo.

I figure the beasts ability be split evenly down the middle. No one side has any advantages over the other. The only differences may be personality wise. Yujo being the evil character that he is may Rp his version to be much darker than the opposition.
I like the yin yang thing Rusaku suggested. That way you both get it and no one has to go well that was voided or this didn't happen and so on.

There's some technicalities with it that would need to be worked out of course.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 06:34:21 AM »

again...how does he make ichi summons a beast he does not yet have the contract to?

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 06:39:00 AM »

i would point out...this whole thing is making the 'get rid of the bijuu' crowd look like they have a great idea.

perhaps you all should just scrap the rp...

have ichi host the beast and he fight yujo and have a fair match.

all these what ifs seem like they will not be resolved.

just fight it out old school and move on.

there comes a point when compromise must be made by both parties in order to have any progress.

However...as the bijuu rules have not ben amended, nor have the bijuu been abolished, the yIn Yang option is not permissible.

šTampering with the Bijuš
Tampering with the Biju, meaning: destroying it, editing its affinity, parting its powers into multiple entities, etc. & anything that changes it is prohibited.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:47:40 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 06:48:16 AM »

again...how does he make ichi summons a beast he does not yet have the contract to?

Damn right!!!

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 06:51:14 AM »

Alright, so the other party wants to go with Timeline 2.

That begs to question, how do you steal something that somebody doesn't have? Remember, this whole RP was supposed to lead up to Ichirou's resurrection. And then that was going to lead to him becoming the host. But due to difficulties and to avoid being stripped of the beast and having it thrown into a tournament as a trophy, we decided that we'll do an OOC transfer of it via bound by summoning, that could take place after the RP.

The main point is, Ichirou did not have possession of the Tailed Beast. The process of getting it to him was interrupted. And then someone would have pointed out that the beast is hostless. But really it would still be in Madara's or my hands, more likely Madara's, as a summon. Madara won it off Trev, and was going to give it to Ichirou. The profile wiki's page didn't show that it changed hands from Trev to Madara, but it did. Though like I showed before, the gun was jumped and Yujo took claims of it, before it could officially fall into Ichirou's hands.

I don't believe that splitting the beast would solve the problem. I kept on extending that we could just void this entire thing, but Yujo slapped that out of my hands. I knew this was going to become a Tailed Beast issue, no matter how much he denied it would be his motivation. And now here we are. This could have been prevented. Yujo could have just challenged Ichirou or hunted him down if the void went through. But no. He wants to go with the fact that he's trying to take something (Gyuki) from somebody (Ichirou) that they didn't have at the time. When really, it was still in Madara's hands.

I admit that Amegakure jumped the gun too in thinking that this RP wasn't going to have any problems, and Ichirou posted his claim and challenge listings a bit too early.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 06:58:16 AM »

so what you are saying is that, Ichi posted rule/preferences and a claim to summoning that were false? He did not have the contract yet?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »

so what you are saying is that, Ichi posted rule/preferences and a claim to summoning that were false? He did not have the contract yet?
Pretty much. Like I said before, there were hopes for the best.
I admit that Amegakure jumped the gun too in thinking that this RP wasn't going to have any problems, and Ichirou posted his claim and challenge listings a bit too early.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 07:26:46 AM »

So why don't we just return Gyuki to Madara then? >.>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 10:32:58 AM »

If any of yallz don't like the outcome, you can always join the "void biju" crowd. We always got room for more.  8)

I'm not even joking either. Until you change the rules you cannot have a yin-yang half of the tailed beast. And once you do that, once you allow that, you will start having 18 tailed beasts instead of 9.

P.S

Nevermind, if you allow 18 tailed beasts, all 15-16 people who wanted to amend the rules can have a tailed beast with 3 leftover. Can't get any better than that.  8)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:34:55 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 01:59:32 PM »

You should all just drop kick someone and feel better about yourselves.

Really this is so stupid. Who cares who has what. Get over it and just enjoy the game. Stop worrying about everyone else and just tend to yourself.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »

You should all just drop kick someone and feel better about yourselves.

Really this is so stupid. Who cares who has what. Get over it and just enjoy the game. Stop worrying about everyone else and just tend to yourself.

Take your own advice. <3
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.