Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Gyuki  (Read 5634 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Gyuki
« on: September 29, 2015, 10:40:06 PM »

Just want to make it known that as far as im concerned the gyuki is still mine. Because for i don't the one thousandth time you cant take someyhing from someone in rp when they dont have it yet. Thanks. Have a nice afternoon

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Gyuki
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 10:52:51 PM »

Didn't you have it under EMS?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 11:12:11 PM »

I'm very confused. What is Ichirou's status of now? Last I saw was the character was deceased and was attempting to make a revival through a 'third-party' that didn't turn out so well...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:12:50 PM by Camel »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 11:22:27 PM »

He has the Byakugan.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 11:33:44 PM »

He has the Byakugan.

Oh yeah. He had it under genjutsu. That's right. So automatically the beast hates him. xD
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 12:32:44 AM »

Madara, the official "owner", acknowledges Yujo as having the beast. That is all I will say on the matter.

Edit:
Also;

---Original Message from Uchiha 爆弾 Masane(2015-09-29 19:03:41)---
Ichirou NEVER HAD THE 8. He never made ichi do anything because I killed him. Either way this is gonna cause issues. Why cant you guys not be bias? I mean if you re da d the crap with me and yujo, it was obvious character control on his end and he faild to defend against my attack so.....how did we die? And hw did yujo get the beast from someone who did not have it and from one he never killed? All while being dead??? Naaaaahhhh. I really think yall them whoever, needs to grow up and stop coming up with nonsense to get your/their way.

So, are you going back on your own words just to get what you want?

Edit, Again (Apparently that wasn't the last thing i had to say lol)

Yujo has messages from Madara himself stating that Ichirou had the 8 tails as a summon at the time of the RP, making his claims of not having the beast falsified. If he ever decides to get on, he can post them if he likes. 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:01:08 AM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 12:39:46 AM »

This is why you should actually RP for your stuff instead of just getting OOC hand-me-downs. >>;

If Ichirou was the summoner of the beast. Upon death the beast would spawn in the place where Ichirou officially died within a weeks worth of time. But you guys geared up your wizard wands and started playing hocus pocus with the voids. So now no one knows what actually went down because nothing went down. :P

Weird how a topic was made now after it was kinda accepted Yujo came victor out of the predicament. xD

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 01:14:34 AM »

This is why you should actually RP for your stuff instead of just getting OOC hand-me-downs. >>;

If Ichirou was the summoner of the beast. Upon death the beast would spawn in the place where Ichirou officially died within a weeks worth of time. But you guys geared up your wizard wands and started playing hocus pocus with the voids. So now no one knows what actually went down because nothing went down. :P

Weird how a topic was made now after it was kinda accepted Yujo came victor out of the predicament. xD

It seems pretty not weird since that's the new issue now that the other is done. I did mention before how I don't see how yujo could have gotten the 8 tails, it would respawn in Ame.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 01:16:47 AM »

Let's all void it all back to where the beast respawn and then fight each other again for it! :D

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 02:00:09 AM »

This is one of the predicaments I wanted to avoid. But here are the facts.

- The "resurrection" RP was supposed to lead into the actual sealing
- Due to things going south with the RP, the beast was not going to be sealed in time for the end of the grace period
- Because of this, an OOC route was taken for the beast to just become a summon instead during the debacle
- This would mean that post-RP, Ichirou would become it's summoner
- Even though there have been disagreements on it, both parties pretty much agreed that Ichirou was resurrected, even with the "RP split"
- Because of this "RP split" though, there are somehow two Gyuki. One being hosted by the resurrected Ichirou, and the other being somehow "taken" by Yujo after his "seal and escape" with the two.
- The latter is impossible in the RP sense, because Gyuki would have needed to have been given to Ichirou while he was sealed within Yujo
- But even in the case where Ichirou is still dead, in the RP sense Gyuki was never contracted to him then
- Both outcomes mean that there's no way that Yujo could have the beast, since because we never actually got to seal or contract it to Ichirou for Yujo to steal it from him

Madara, the official "owner", acknowledges Yujo as having the beast. That is all I will say on the matter.

Edit:
Also;

Ichirou NEVER HAD THE 8. He never made ichi do anything because I killed him. Either way this is gonna cause issues. Why cant you guys not be bias? I mean if you re da d the crap with me and yujo, it was obvious character control on his end and he faild to defend against my attack so.....how did we die? And hw did yujo get the beast from someone who did not have it and from one he never killed? All while being dead??? Naaaaahhhh. I really think yall them whoever, needs to grow up and stop coming up with nonsense to get your/their way.

Yujo has messages from Madara himself stating that Ichirou had the 8 tails as a summon at the time of the RP, making his claims of not having the beast falsified. If he ever decides to get on, he can post them if he likes. 
I would like for Madara to give some input on this. Currently there are a few "timelines" post-RP.

Timeline 1
- Ichirou is resurrected
- Masane kills Yujo
- They go off, and Ichirou hosts Gyuki

Timeline 2
- Ichirou is resurrected
- Yujo seals Masane and Ichirou
- Yujo goes off, and believes that because Ichirou is supposed to host or contract to Gyuki either way, he can strip him of it

Timeline 3
- Ichirou is dead
- Masane kills Yujo
- Gyuki is either contracted to Madara or myself for defense

Timeline 4
- Ichirou is dead
- Yujo seals Masane
- Gyuki was supposed to be sealed/contracted post-RP, but Ichirou is gone, so Madara or myself have it contracted for defense

All these timelines are dependent on factors that both parties and everyone else have conflicting views on. Amegakure still RPs and believes Timeline 1.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 02:01:35 AM »

Edit:
Also;

the rp between him and madara was never conducted. It was to happen when ichi was revived. Why is this so hard to understand?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 02:08:32 AM »

For all intents and purposes I don't think this changes much. People who sided with Masane or yujo on the other issue are also going to side with them here. They already existent split is not going to be widened. I say screw it and just let them both have it, people who want to challenge for the 8 tails just have to pick which parallel universe they want to be in and challenge that owner.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 02:40:57 AM »

For all intents and purposes I don't think this changes much. People who sided with Masane or yujo on the other issue are also going to side with them here. They already existent split is not going to be widened. I say screw it and just let them both have it, people who want to challenge for the 8 tails just have to pick which parallel universe they want to be in and challenge that owner.

This is basically what I have been saying to them. At this point I have run out of patents for Ame's....shit. There is no way to sugar coat that. Ame's bullshit is really just getting on my nerves, so I advocate a "Go on with our lives" scenario. If we end up with more than One Gyuki, I will do my best to win one, or both beasts and make it so there is only one in order to mend that rift. Hopefully I am not the only one who tries to do this.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2015, 03:41:19 AM »

Why don't you split it in half? One person gets the body, one person gets the chakra. Person one can basically summon the tailed beast but it can't do beast bombs or get a huge chakra pools. The other gets chakra, but can't get a beast cloak or use beast bombs. 50/50.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2015, 03:46:32 AM »

Why don't you split it in half? One person gets the body, one person gets the chakra. Person one can basically summon the tailed beast but it can't do beast bombs or get a huge chakra pools. The other gets chakra, but can't get a beast cloak or use beast bombs. 50/50.

Bec it just doesn't work like that. >>

One can't do bijuu bombs nor gets a lot of chakra
Two gets chakra, but can't get a cloak or use bijuu bombs

Not fair at all

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.