Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gyūki's Possession  (Read 5159 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Gyūki's Possession
« on: October 03, 2015, 05:33:06 AM »

So I decided to bring this topic up, since I don't want to participate in an editing war on the profile wiki with Keito and Yujo. So here are the current events and facts that's happened.

- Madara wins the Eight Tails
- Madara wishes to give Ichirou the Eight Tails
- Ichirou wants to host it instead of having it as a summon, so him and Masane are told by, or ask, Yujo to revive him so he could host it
- Yujo does his back-stab and the chaos of the 16 page argument commences
- It's decided that both parties go their separate ways with their own timeline

Here's where it becomes a Tailed Beast issue.

- Yujo wants to claim the Eight Tails, because he believes that even after denying so many times that he didn't revive Ichirou, he thought that it would be in his greatest interest to say that he did after all, just so he say he unsealed Ichirou, somehow subdued and beat him without proper RP, unsealed the Eight Tails that Ichirou didn't have yet and claims himself as the new host of the Eight Tails.

The error in this though, is that the whole point of Ichirou going through this RP is so he could be revived and host it in the first place. Though he did mess up in going along with this questionable revival RP and posting his challenge preferences too soon. But we decided that when/if this thing gets settled, we should go through an OOC process instead. Ichirou and Masane have left the site, though that doesn't mean that Yujo and Keito now have the beast. According to the Biju Rules, the beast goes to the village if the host is gone.

ºHosts Must Committ to Active Statusº
Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every two weeks), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan/organization will inherit the bijū; if the jinchūriki wasn't in a clan/organization, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host.

I don't know how long they're going to puppy-guard the Tailed Beast page on the wiki, but I just want to bring it up here and discuss their reasoning as to why they're saying that they automatically have the Eight Tails now. And for now, I'll update the Tailed Beast list on the forum to the current correct one.

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Gyūki's Possession
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:39:27 AM »

Hokage dattebayo.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:40:01 AM »

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:49:45 AM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 05:54:30 AM »

Honestly, this whole thing could've been avoided if Ichirou took the 'off-beaten' path (C'mon! Just use it as a summon, man!) and not too mention that the rules for time limitation became an apparent issue here; it actually lead to these chain of events that created a 'big rift' amongst users.

Now the reason why I am giving my input on this wacky situation is because I have a character that is currently trying to legitimately obtain 'Octopops' and you guys are not making this easy nor fun for me at all.  :evil: 

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 05:57:25 AM »

Honestly, this whole thing could've been avoided if Ichirou took the 'off-beaten' path (C'mon! Just use it as a summon, man!) and not too mention that the rules for time limitation became an apparent issue here; it actually lead to these chain of events that created a 'big rift' amongst users.

Now the reason why I am giving my input on this wacky situation is because I have a character that is currently trying to legitimately obtain 'Octopops' and you guys are not making this easy nor fun for me at all.  :evil:

Actually this entire post that Kage wasted our times with making is null due to the messages I posted above, from MADARA, and the fact that I am currently in a fight with Madara in the Sannin zones where he explicitly acknowledged the fact that I am hosting the Eight. So two, count em, two facts from the guy who gave it to Ichirou. That is all I am going to say on the matter, and will continue to ignore Ame. Kamui, go read your inbox on 'that' account.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 05:58:37 AM »

This isn't fun for anyone. It's boring.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 06:06:17 AM »

I stickied this topic and also just a reminder to refrain from any flaming/trolling and what-not. :oops:

@Riku
I just barely got home from helping out set a friend's booth at our town's yearly local harvest festival, traffic was terrible from here to my home and I only live seven blocks away from the festivities. :shock:

So yeah...tl;dr I'll get on and see what's up. :P

@Rusaku
I guess it's a fad? Fads don't tend to last and get boring over time. <<;

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »

... And for now, I'll update the Tailed Beast list on the forum to the current correct one.

Apologizes, I thought I had done that at some point, but then I checked back some time later and poof; it was as if I never touched it. Needless to say, I thank you for being the one to finally get back around to that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 06:42:50 AM »

lol don't bring me into something I have nothing to do with. I don't mess with other peoples wikia edits so long as they don't touch mine. So far I already told Yujo that I don't like how whatever it is you guys want to call the forum debates went down. Quite frankly you guys wanted to bring this matter to the community, the community voted and sided their opinions but when the vote was in favor of Yujo, the losing side decided to continue the fight. That is where I no longer care about this argument of what happened.

I don't need to nor will have to deal with Masane or Ichirou since I consider Yujo alive and successful in his return from Ame, since that is what is generally accepted. As far as I've seen you guys are perfectly fine going off into your own 'world' or whatever and claim another story. I'm not you or your characters and have little interest with what happens after that, needless to say Yujo basically did this on his own accord so its not a stunt to take the 8 tails and baby sit it. Whatever you are trying to get at with that. Why not Ichirou and Yujo just fight to see whos the real Hachibi host? Both use the hachibi and the ninja who can surpass the other with literally the same beast deserves it. Found problems in that too? Oh well, I tried.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 07:13:00 AM »

And Yet Ame suddenly has your alt, Keito, and is flooded with team Yujo members to do what?

You know, this whole Bocchiere mentality of destroying everything to prove who is big and bad around SL is what is beyond old, lame, and boring.

Is it any wonder people quit SL and do not rp in public any more? What is the point of trying to build anything if people are just gonna fuss and feud and tear it all down and burn it to the ground?

Just a heads up when you get the big boot from Ame, it won't be Kage doing it, it will be ME. unless he hurries up and demotes me.

And it won't be because of who I feel should have the bijuu either, so do not plan on using that as evidence against one side or the other.

IF you will recall, I was in the Yujo won and Masane metagamed camp.

But I am not going to let my village become the by-product of an ego shit festival.

So...there it is. As one of the few active Rper's in Ame, I decline your invite to a war rp and will put you on the schedule for a later date as currently we are busy with more pleasant things. You can fight and tear each other apart in a zone...but the first instance of it I see in the clan halls and you all get the boot.

I have been through this with Suna, I have been through this with Iwa, and I have been through this with Oto and I have put my time in, in the trenches and I am not going there again.

WE can have descent rp to build something and to progress the storyline of the village...or you can hit the road. Take it to the zones where the entire population of this village does not have to be slain, put into stew pots and eaten, fried by bombs, turned into edo tensei, or left to rot in the streets.

I am done with war for a while and playing glorified npc to the war mongers. I deserve a cooling down period and intend to have it one way or the other.

I am sure the lot of you, Kage and team Yujo, will do as you please, but I am sick to death of the fighting and back biting and trolling and the arguing over who has what powers or item or bijuu and the whole nine yards. Me and my characters and the silent masses on SL who do not enjoy death and destruction for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...are saying enough is enough!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:15:32 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 07:15:47 AM »

And Yet Ame suddenly has your alt, Keito, and is flooded with team Yujo members to do what?

You know, this whole Bocchiere mentality of destroying everything to prove who is big and bad around SL is what is beyond old, lame, and boring.

Is it any wonder people quit SL and do not rp in public any more? What is the point of trying to build anything if people are just gonna fuss and feud and tear it all down and burn it to the ground?

Just a heads up when you get the big boot from Ame, it won't be Kage doing it, it will be ME. unless he hurries up and demotes me.

And it won't be because of who I feel should have the bijuu either, so do not plan on using that as evidence against one side or the other.

IF you will recall, I was in the Yujo won and Masane metagamed camp.

But I am not going to let my village become the by-product of an ego shit festival.

So...there it is. As one of the few active Rper's in Ame, I decline your invite to a war rp and will put you on the schedule for a later date as currently we are busy with more pleasant things. You can fight and tear each other apart in a zone...but the first instance of it I see in the clan halls and you all get the boot.

I have been through this with Suna, I have been through this with Iwa, and I have been through this with Oto and I have put my time in, in the trenches and I am not going there again.

WE can have descent rp to build something and to progress the storyline of the village...or you can hit the road. Take it to the zones where the entire population of this village does not have to be slain, put into stew pots and eaten, fried by bombs, turned into edo tensei, or left to rot in the streets.

I am done with war for a while and playing glorified npc to the war mongers. I deserve a cooling down period and intend to have it one way or the other.

I am sure the lot of you, Kage and team Yujo, will do as you please, but I am sick to death of the fighting and back biting and trolling and the arguing over who has what powers of item or bijuu and the whole nine yards. Me and my characters and the silent masses on SL who do not enjoy death and destruction for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...are saying enough is enough!

#TeamYujo

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »

So, I don't know where all the hate came from, but Kage was fully made aware of what is happening >_> I ever tried to make it an organized event and was shot down.

So, while you can say you are going to ignore our RP, you simply cannot. Because your Kage, the man in charge of your village, already gave me the okay. If you have a problem with it, then take it up with him, not flail about like a fish who needs water.

Oh.
And no.
No Team Yujo.
You don't understand the rage >_>
Don't you ever.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 07:22:18 AM »

fine. you have been warned.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 07:32:50 AM »

Hokage dattebayo.

Amazing Defense!

Actually this entire post that Kage wasted our times with making is null due to the messages I posted above, from MADARA, and the fact that I am currently in a fight with Madara in the Sannin zones where he explicitly acknowledged the fact that I am hosting the Eight. So two, count em, two facts from the guy who gave it to Ichirou. That is all I am going to say on the matter, and will continue to ignore Ame. Kamui, go read your inbox on 'that' account.

Your posts contradict each other though. If the message is real, then you've only further validated the transfer to Ichirou. You can't take back a Tailed Beast after giving it to someone. So thank you for clearing that up, since that confirms that the Eight Tails is within my hands after Ichirou's leaving. I'll keep it as a summon for now, and will be accepting OOC challenges after putting my challenge preferences up. Kamui will be at the top of my list if he accepts my challenge preferences, due to making his desire for a challenge public first.

Though now you've brought something even more sinister into play. According to your message, this was discussed on 9/5. Let's grab a snippet of the RP. I've switched from relative time to real time for posting time stamps, which anybody can do in their preferences.

[09/04 08:09pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō looked back at Masane briefly and spoke out through his mask, "Do you mind bringing the body over to me, souls aren't the most, sturdy things." As he said this, he brought the knife upon himself, just about at his bellybutton, and driving it towards the right. The blade sliced through his (C)
[09/04 08:12pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) flesh, and as this occurred, Masane and Ichirou would be allowed to see the Shinigami for the first time. It's ethereal visage cast itself over Yujo, mimicking his actions as his own blade tore open his gut, "What matter of madness is this?! You Uzumaki and that damned mask." (C)
[09/04 08:14pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) The shinigami spoke out, furious as a few souls were inadvertently released from him and flew off, then a bright blue soul flew forth from the Shinigami, this one was by no doubt, Ichirou's. Yujo, now in control of the Shinigami, reached forward and captured the soul in his ghastly hands (C)
[09/04 08:16pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C), holding it tightly so as to not allow Ichirou's severed soul to pass on. Assuming Masane had brought him Ichirou's body, Yujo would have the Shinigami slam down the Soul back into the corpses chest, and completing the first portion of this ritual. Once done, he looked back at the two (C)
[09/04 08:17pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) and spoke out with a bit of urgency, obviously in quite a bit of pain from the large wound he had inflicted upon himself, "The last bit of Ichirou's soul resides within that Zombie body you reanimated him in, and there are two ways of going about this. I reach inside of it with that (C)
[09/04 08:20pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) guys hand and pull it out, or you release the Edo jutsu on him, and when his soul tries to ascend once again, I'll use that guy to put it back in it's place. The choice is yours, but make it quick." He obviously began to fatigue, using a jutsu like this for extended periods (C)
[09/04 08:21pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) put a strain on anyone, luckily he was used to this kind of jutsu so he had a bit more time than most, but not much."

[09/04 08:45pm] <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane She did indeed bring him the body. As he inflicted the wound upon hi, self, Masane held back her shock. The girl was not expecting this to be a part of the project. Hell she did not no what to expect. She wasted no time in releasi in g the jutsu. ( c )
[09/04 08:48pm] <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Her hands moved in a blur to complete the necessary hand seals. Before completeing the set, she looked to her brother and nodded. With that the jutsu would be released and hopefully they would both live through this ordeal
[09/05 05:43pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō took a few deep breaths as he watched Masane release the jutsu, this not being the first time he had seen the Edo tensei jutsu at work, then in unison as the soul of Ichirou was released from the Renanimated body, both Yujo and the Shinigami swung out and grabbed the soul. (C)
[09/05 05:44pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) Once again the Shinigami's hand slammed down onto the chest of Ichirou's corpse, and reunited the two soul parts. With this done, he removed the mask from his face and allowed the Shinigami to fade back to his world. Yujo panted a bit, and turned to face Masane, "Alright, now that his (C)
[09/05 05:47pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) soul is intact, we can begin bringing his body back to life, which will be made much easier since you preserved it for this very reason, I appreciate it." The wound on his abdomen began opening up further, allowing a beating heart to be removed from it. Once it was out, he spoke out (C)
[09/05 05:50pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C)"The life force within this heart will be used as the catalyst to bring him back, though I don't believe it will be enough considering it is just a heart. That is where you come in, Masane." He bent down onto one knee, as he did so, several threads pierced the chest of the corpse before (C)
[09/05 05:53pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) him, latching onto the heart within. Now connected he began funneling the life force from the extracted heart, directly into Ichirou's dead one. With a look back at Masane, he made a motion with his head that now was the time for her help. With labored movement he extended his hand to (C)
[09/05 05:56pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) the woman, giving her access to enter this chain of life, so her chakra could be funneled into Yujo's extracted heart, and eventually into Ichirou, once it's life force had run out. As this happened, a blue aura began to envelop Ichirou's corpse, a visual effect of the jutsu he was (C)
[09/05 06:00pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) performing on her brother. "Quickly now, this isn't exactly the most fun jutsu to use. Imagine opening 7 of the 8 gates, and running a marathon, that's how this feels." He said with a bit of a chuckle, his pain and fatigue being easily dealt with due to his incredibly durable (C)
[09/05 06:00pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) body.

[09/05 08:52pm] <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane She placed her hand in Yujo's and did what she was told. This proccess was gruesome and she knew Yūjō had to be hurting. She wanted this to be overnas fast as possible. There was nothing she wanted more than to have her brother brought back to her. For this ( c )
[09/05 08:53pm] <||||> Uchiha 爆弾 Masane the wonder twins would owe a debt. She began to wonder what she would be made to do. It was times like this that she wished she was not a female.
[09/05 09:54pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that (C)
[09/05 10:14pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) this process was nearly complete. With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was (C)
[09/05 10:18pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death. Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it (C)
[09/05 10:19pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape (C)
[09/05 10:21pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them. Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had (C)
[09/05 10:24pm] <未来> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

Throughout all of your accusations of Masane "meta-gaming" to suddenly attack you, never once did you think that anybody would accuse you of the same thing. At least not until now.

-The RP started on 9/3, with the known intent of it to revive Ichirou.
-Ichirou's challenge preferences, which being the public debut of the Eight falling into his hands, occurred on 9/4 on the forums.
-Mere hours after finding out that Ichirou was to be the holder, and after confirming that Madara gave Ichirou the beast on 9/5, you decided to make that 180 stunt

You claimed to always had the intent to back-stab them all along in the sixteen page discussion. There's no way to confirm that was always your intent. But what all this may imply, is that there's a possible count of meta-gaming against you.

Furthermore, Ichirou wasn't hosting the best yet, since the RP was planned to revive him so he could host. But even with his possession without contract or hosting yet, you would have a count of attempting to take a Tailed Beast during a host/summoner's grace period against you as well.

ºGrace Periodº
After any challenge (& loss) from a challenger, a week must be given to the host before challenging them to a rematch (the one week grace period is in subject to a single challenger & as such does not signify a host can ignore challenges from all others during the time period). In cases such as obtaining a Biju for oneself, a 2-week grace period is granted In order to “commune” with one’s Biju. If a host shows inactivity for long periods of time (two weeks or more) without prior notice, you can report their missing & conference of a suitable host will take place when possible.

Athos already told me he wanted to do an attack RP sometime. I just didn't know he was going to bring a band with him, but it's fine. They can stay, but are subject to our rules and timeline.

Long post is long. Running on fumes here, so there might be some grammar mistakes.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 11:13:57 PM »

It's alright, Kage.  :D
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.