Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Add-on to Ninja Item Shop (in Suna)  (Read 2537 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Add-on to Ninja Item Shop (in Suna)
« on: October 04, 2015, 12:50:53 AM »

Hello I've looked and I'm surprised no one mentioned this idea.

Can we have the option to sell our items to the Ninja Item Shop as well?
I mean 9 out 10, it's selling 'useless' items anyway.
I would be happy if I can sell at least 1 item to Ninja Merchant, instead of buying.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Add-on to Ninja Item Shop (in Suna)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 12:53:55 AM »

that would be cool.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 04:22:37 AM »

You can encounter the ninja merchant and sell the stuff there. :P

At least 2 items.

The only valuable things to sell are the gem ones and at max which I know of is an item that is worth 6 gems. Gold holds no value anymore so it's rather useless.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:55 AM »

yes. you can buy stuff at both the suna village ninja merchant and the forest ninja merchant. so why not sell stuff at both? As for uses for gold, it's only worth something when you do not have enough for a particular purchase you are making. it would have its uses.

There are mounts to buy, dwellings to build, engagement rings, forehead protectors, chakra refills in Hoshi, private zones...

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 07:01:21 AM »

yes. you can buy stuff at both the suna village ninja merchant and the forest ninja merchant. so why not sell stuff at both? As for uses for gold, it's only worth something when you do not have enough for a particular purchase you are making. it would have its uses.

There are mounts to buy, dwellings to build, engagement rings, forehead protectors, chakra refills in Hoshi, private zones...

Unless you're new and all that there is no reason to be short on gold. Still I'd say it's mostly useless as both gems and gold have become less than needed. Anyone who levels regularly has an abundance of both.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »

To be fair, when I was new it was pretty hard to build up gold and gems. Luckily I knew to save, save, save until I could afford a 15 weapon. Dwellings I got lucky with too. Even still, I save up money to buy a nice armor and if I do everything right I should have enough by the time I kill Oro to buy a new forehead protector.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 07:17:55 AM »

When you're new, yes. Gems and gold do matter at that point. With about 99% of the populace of SL being old players and about 90% of all accounts being reborn you can see what I mean.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be done just that it really doesn't need to be. The amount that the stuff sells for is chump change.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 07:23:55 AM »

I am hardly new and still am short on gold from time to time even though my coffers are full. There are things I have to save up for, there is the mounts to purchase all over again after every reset...

and if you run out of turns, or chakra and need money that exceeds the three withdrawls you can make per day, then another way to earn gold would be useful. It is hardly useless.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 07:28:42 AM »

Even with reborns though, gold still use useful. Like when I first reborned as an Uchiha, I really needed weapons and armor to survive.

And even if a lot of members here are older players, there's a lot of people who are lower ranking and might not even have any reborns at all despite their 'status' here.

I try to greet new and unfamiliar academy students too and welcome them to the game. Often I'll find that they're either new or they played this years ago, are now back, and just trying to get the feel of it again.

Now I'm in a similar situation to you where it wouldn't affect me either way. But, if we forget about the others who aren't in our positions then you're not looking at a potential global issue...Even though this isn't that, but could still be considered an issue nonetheless.

And off topic, speaking of coffers, I wish I had more keys to people's homes so I could give people money.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »

I'm biased here. I know what events give what. I know what they do. Which options to pick. All of that. So to me it is useless.

Of course all that ask I will help in leveling. Once you know how to do this or that it will fall into your lap.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 12:28:08 PM »

You can encounter the ninja merchant and sell the stuff there. :P

At least 2 items.

The only valuable things to sell are the gem ones and at max which I know of is an item that is worth 6 gems. Gold holds no value anymore so it's rather useless.

There's no guarantee you will run into the ninja merchant event and I'm not going to sit at lvl 15 until I encounter it. >.>

Gems are always going be  a hot commodity regardless of what dk rank you are.
Whenever I get an item that I know sells for gems, Oro seems to takes it. >.>

This should be a simple request to add.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.