Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: 牛鬼, Gyūki: The Eight-Tails (八尾, Hachibi) Giant Ox (巨牛, Kyogyū)  (Read 1254 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile

Jinchūriki: Ichirou Ōtsutsuki

Affiliation: Amegakure, Ōtsutsuki clan

Battle Method: IC hunt

Preferred Outlet: Where ever it goes down at. (Can and will be moved to the Forum for cataloging)

Judge(s): To be discussed.

Conditions:

- There is no OOC option for the hunt, if you want the beast you will lay your life on the line for it. As will I.

- If a battle for the beast initiates, All participants must provide a list of their current abilities, this includes a custom jutsu list preferably with explanations of your custom techniques. This will be done to discuss any voids or nerfs that need to be applied before battle begins.
Note: All Voids will be applied before battle. If there is anything that you wish to discuss being voided do so before the match begins, This will eliminate any late arguments with a random void coming up near the end of the match. If you do not discuss your voids before the match, do not bother to bring them up later because they will not be accepted.

- Both parties reserve the right to Surrender and or attempt to flee the battlefield, this will change the rp into a chase or someone begging for their life, depending on how it goes.
Note: Insta-flee's will be voided i.e Hiraishin/Kamui utilized to flee.

- If any participants to the battle are also Jinchuriki's, the battle will then be for "Pink Slips" and all participating hosts beasts are on the line.

- Both parties (Or teams depending on the number of combatants) reserve the right to boot a Judge one time if they feel the judge is biased or unjust, and then discuss and select a new judge.

- Both teams get one repost (Once for each individual character) and that will be all. No post edits or further reposts will be available to any participants.

- Regardless of the match taking place on the Forum it will be treated as an rp, meaning that the possibility of allies and enemies joining the battle is high. Otherwise, I woudn't come alone if I were you.

Voids:
- Swift Release
- Izanami
- Rikudou abilities (Six path Sage Mode, Tomoe Rinnegan, etc.)
- Anything custom that lacks a detailed description of how it functions within the Naruto Verse
- Inescapable Kamui
- Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)

* Void list subject to change

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.