Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Most Anticipated Game of 2016  (Read 2029 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Most Anticipated Game of 2016
« on: October 09, 2015, 10:48:05 PM »

2015 is past the midway point. 2016 is near. A lot of great games are coming next year. Which are you most excited about? For me its Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Quantum Break, Sreet Fighter V, Zelda U, Monster Hunter XCross, Horizon ZD, Projext X Zone 2, The Division, KI Season 3, Divinity: Original Sin II and Final Fantasy XV.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:55:02 PM by Snap »

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Most Anticipated Game of 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 11:05:53 PM »

I had a lot of fun with Divinity: Original Sin, and actually donated to D:OS2's kickstarter. Normally, I don't believe in kickstarter, but they've produced before and I believe they'll produce again. And I'll have fun once more.

But I'm also looking forward to Fallout 4 (who isn't?) and just hoping that it will be good. It looks good, but everything looks good at E3 and all those other shows. So it's just to see if they can keep up with that bar they set. Of course, I won't buy it at launch because of the bugs and I'll probably end up waiting for the game of the year edition.

No Man's Sky looks really fun too, but I'm afraid it will become another Spore. Spore was fun, but it was nothing like the game we were promised. Plus, I just wonder what kind of story/endgame will be involved because I'm not really interested in an extremely advanced Minecraft clone.

Doom 4 is one I'm kinda meh with. I grew up with the original Dooms, so when they say they're returning to form I don't really feel that's true. Everything's brown and the colors don't pop like the original games. And while I appreciate the gore, I don't like how it's getting shoved down your throat (personally, I didn't like Brutal Doom. Felt too cheesy). The whole hell aesthetic that I believe was pulled off well in the original one seems to be gone in this one. And I had fun with Doom 3, but I felt it was more fun as a stand-alone than tied in with the original Doom.

I'm sure there's a few more games I'm looking forward to, but I can't think of them right now lol
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:06:23 PM by Becquerel »
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 12:17:38 AM »

Fallout 4 and Battlefront for me. Mortal Kombat X and Metal Gear 5 were my biggest though.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 12:55:40 AM »

I should actually try to play a game again... it's only been years. Hell I can't even recall what my last one was.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 01:04:18 AM »

I remember seeing Quantum Break a few years ago at E3 and it looked like whatever, but the more I saw it grow the more I get excited for it.

Aside from that, Street Fighter V, really. I'm big into fighters and that seems like a great game mechanically so far.

Unless No Man's Sky randomly appears, I'm not hyped for anything.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 01:29:19 AM »

I'd say SC2 Legacy of the Void, but that's coming out this year.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 02:18:50 AM »

Fallout 4 and Battlefront.

Huge anticipation for F4. Fan boy and all so I basically throw money at them. >>

And Battlefront I'm iffy about. I've played the Beta a bit and it cuts a lot out of the game that makes it a Star Wars game. (Jedi, Space Wars, etc) So currently I can't get on the Star Wars hype train.

Overall Fallout 4. Got the game, DLC pass, errthing.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 12:16:23 PM »

For 2016 i will say,
XCOM 2,Far Cry Primal,No Man's Sky,Mafia 3 and Total War Warhammer
Other worthy mentions would be the new Naruto game and the new Deus Ex game.

For games that will be released later this year,
Fallout 4,Anno 2205 and AC Syndicate (hope they won't fail this one like the last one,otherwise it might kill the franchise)
Worthy mentions:Star Wars Battlefrontand the new RC Tycoon

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 03:29:10 PM »

I am just waiting on Battlefront and Halo 5 to come out. Never got into some other games like Fallout....

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »

I am personally anticipated for Persona 5, Etrian Odyssey 5 [If it gets a NA release in 2016], Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, Dark Souls III, and Mighty No. 9. That is all I can think of right now. If a new Pokemon version gets announced for 2016 that will be added.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 10:17:56 PM »

I am personally anticipated for Persona 5, Etrian Odyssey 5 [If it gets a NA release in 2016], Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, Dark Souls III, and Mighty No. 9. That is all I can think of right now. If a new Pokemon version gets announced for 2016 that will be added.

Pokemon GO. xD
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.