Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Eight Tails: Kage v Guruguru  (Read 1750 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Eight Tails: Kage v Guruguru
« on: October 12, 2015, 02:48:20 AM »

This battle is for the Eight Tails. The challenger has accepted the following preferences below, which are the default with no special exceptions.
Summoner: Kage Uchiha

Affiliation: Amegakure

Acquired: 10/2 by inheritance from Ichirou. Grace Period ends 10/9.

Battle Method: OOC Death-match

Preferred Outlet: Plains

Judge(s): TBD

Conditions:

- What happens in the OOC match stays in the OOC match. Losing of items, abilities, limbs, etc. is not carried to your IC circumstances. The same goes for gaining.

- You must have a biography/profile detailing what abilities and techniques you have, which includes your mastery in your abilities. Techniques used that are not listed in your profile will be voided. The same will go for notable skills and abilities not explained in your profile. Exceptions for this are General Skills, such as Tree Climbing Practice or Water Surface Walking Practice. Simple nature manipulation such as producing a small gust of wind to re-balance yourself or causing some water to flow into your mouth to drink is fine as well. Combining techniques on the fly, such as using a wind technique to empower a fire, is also exempt from this.

- Custom techniques must have articles or pages detailing them, enough to justify their usage. If they are too over-powered beyond the abilities of canon techniques or too character-controlling, they will be voided.

- Both parties are able to surrender whenever they wish during battle.

- Both parties (Or teams depending on the number of combatants) reserve the right to boot a Judge one time if they feel the judge is biased or unjust, and then discuss and select a new judge.

- All participants have up to 3 days (72 hours) to post. Failure to post within the time frame will be a loss. Real life situations that call for an extended leave of abscence beyond 3 days can be extended to 5 days (120 hours). Failure to post within the 5 days counts as a loss. In the event that the challenger loses by this, their challenge cool-down time will be reduced from the standard 3 months to 2 weeks.

- In the event of my own loss, the challenger shall agree to inherit my challenge list. Granted, the remaining challengers on the list reserve the right to rescind their challenge in the event of a change of possession of the Tailed Beast.

Voids:
- Auto-hitting techniques
- Swift Release
- Izanami
- Kotoamatsukami
- Inescapable Kamui
- Bearing both Sage Mode + Rinnegan, or Sage Mode + Tenseigan
- Sage Mode + bearing the perks of Sage Transformation without the usage of Strange Transmission Distant Shadow
- Manipulation of time itself
- Kekkei Mōra
- Filler techniques that are deemed too powerful and/or surpass canon-equivalent techniques
(Note: This is a list of voids I could come up with off the top of my head. Others may be added within discussion of the challenge or later.)
The challenger is allowed the first post.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:14:14 AM by Kage »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Eight Tails: Kage v Guruguru
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:54 PM »

I agree to above-mentioned rules and will be posting on behalf of my character, Guruguru.

A hooded creature with a menacing grin sauntered out of the narrowing forest path, leading out towards the vast and grassy plains; the creature at the moment appeared to be indulged within his own twisted daydreams of peace. "Guruguru."The odd creature spoke and poked it's head out of the hood for moment, before idly returning it's head back in; something that was reminiscent of certain species of turtles. Guruguru sauntered through the plains until he came across a rather large clearing with no end in sight, this is when he stopped in his tracks and removed the hood from his head, "This place looks perfect, if I do say so myself! Guruguru." He commented upon his rather particular choice of a battlefield. The menacing creature was patient and he started hum a rather whimsical tune, the thought of pestering his opponent crossed his mind but he would rather know this time around on how their succulent fleshy body would taste like. Sickening? That was his exact train of thought, up till the point that he might be completely oblivious to his opponent arriving until the very last moment. Oh well, at least he came up with one-hundred and one ways to prepare his meal beforehand. Guruguru wouldn't literally count his chickens before they hatched but the thought of it happening was nice enough as it is from his own twisted perspective, to say the least. 

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 04:37:51 PM »

Proceeding into the grassy field from the opposite side, Kage would make his way in. His current attire was his usual, while some notable extra equipment he had been carrying were four sheathed Kōton Steel Wakizashi, strapped to a leather belt that had gone around the outside of his cloak, with two on each hip. Mounted upon his back was his usual Gunbai, which was slanted to the right, so as to allow the handle to stick out behind his right shoulder. This would allow for easy drawing and usage when needed. His eyes bore his Sharingan, which he used to gauge the enemy that had been thirty meters away directly in front of himself. For now he would simply wait for his opponent to make the first move, as he wasn't really much of the person to shoot first.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 06:31:39 PM »

Guruguru spotted something that was noticeable in his times as a artificial-human, the Uchihan Gunbai that was mounted on his back was something he was well acquainted with. Another thing he had noticed was that his swords were quaternary, he couldn't tell if they were made of any special materials or has some sort of special ability; other then that he counted four of 'em. "Oh boy. Sharingan huh?" Guruguru noted and formed the clone seal, creating a wooden doppelganger of himself. "Ooooh, let's get dangerous!" Both of the Gurugurus said in unison before the clone darted off towards Kage's direction--the clone thanks to its quick thinking and speed, he found itself five meters in front of Kage then in a quick blur of movements, he was ten meters behind his opponent. Meanwhile the original formed another handseal and parted its lips; a thick mist generated from the user's chakra had begun to gradually take over the field. The foggy environment actually provided some additional protection to the artificial-human and his doppelganger, since he controlled the thickness of the mist with his chakras--his opponent would most likely be utterly confused as the mist would be colored as his chakras. This gave him the upper-advantage in this battle for now, the clone if unhindered would channel chakras into its fist and attempt to rain destruction upon the environment. How? The clone would released the chakra-enhanced strike onto the ground below him, if the strike were to connect; the punch would pulverized the ground into many pieces by the excess shock, which the debris are then scattered like flower petals.

[Wood Clone Technique]
[Hiding in The Mist Technique]
[Cherry Blossom Impact]

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 09:04:06 PM »

Seeing that a clone was made, Kage would have to prepare himself to handle two of his opponent. He kept note of which was the clone, which was the one that had made a fast movement towards him. But his Sharingan had enabled him to see and predict the movements of the clone easily. With this visual aid, his Gunbai was drawn from his back by his right hand, and a flow of chakra was coursed through it. This chakra formed into a sword-like form around the weapon (Gunbai Sword Technique), which he then used to swing at the clone in an attempt to bisect it as it attempted to approach and run past him. A blow such as this was easily enough to return a Wood Clone to wood.

The oncoming of chakra-infused mist was also apparent to him as it formed. This was one of Kirigakure's signature techniques, which usually hindered doujutsu's viewing capability when it came to viewing chakra. Seeing that this could be used to confuse him a bit, another swing of his Gunbai was made, this time the chakra within it being changed into one of wind nature. This would create a mighty force of wind that was more than capable of blowing away several men off their feet (Gunbai Fanned Wind). But the swing would be different, in that it's radius would be much wider than normal. This was so the wind could fan away not only the mist in front of himself, but also around himself as well. The strength of it which was already mentioned, would be more than enough to create a large gust of wind to ward off the mist for a time. This was to gauge how soon the mist would return, or whether it would return at all if it weren't continually being blown out.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 10:58:46 PM »

As much as I want to continue this match, sadly I cannot due to unforeseen circumstances that lead to a personal injury upon my person. This match was OOC and therefore a loss will be accounted for that character that is challenging the current host--OOC actions don't carry over into IC actions.

Mails have been sent to those associated and I will be in touch with my friends until my recovery.  :D

Edit: Locked the thread until further notice. I will unlock it under the discretion of the host, until then the match is decided.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:59:45 PM by Camel »

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.