Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Challenge to Warren for Shukaku  (Read 5143 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Challenge to Warren for Shukaku
« on: October 12, 2015, 08:04:55 AM »

I decided to post this here after being informed how challenging Warren for his bijuu tends to go.

My explanation as to why I would be able to hunt him down is that I read the mind of a former host of Shukaku (Yukio) and know the beast's chakra signature. That combined with my Telescope Technique http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Telescope_Technique and the mastery of the 4 Tails and the connection the bijuu share should allow me to eventually corner Warren.

I suppose I'll wait and see if Warren accepts this explanation and my challenge before continuing any further.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge to Warren for Shukaku
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

Guess you didn't hear challenges are no longer a thing.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 01:49:59 PM »

Well, damn
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:56:19 PM by Snap »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 01:56:43 PM »

It wouldn't change anything, lol. Challenges are no longer a thing so it doesn't matter how much he or someone else raves on the forum, I don't have to listen to any of it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:48:50 PM »

How do you figure? You guys had a vote and it was a tie between updating the rules and voiding them all together so no decision was reached. How does that equate challenges being voided to you?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 06:59:48 PM »

It was swung in favor of voiding at the end, so people can now do basically whatever they want. Void the beasts or keep playing with them, you can do whichever you want, but neither party can try force the other to do anything against their will anymore either, unless they want to get reported for harassment of course >>

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 07:01:21 PM »

I was under the impression that no consensus was reached and the polls were basically tied.
I mean sure, you can say that challenges are no longer a thing, but what about the other 1% that actually consider it a thing? We're basically a room divided at this point, if "challenges are no longer a thing"

I mean why even bother hosting a bijuu, when you're not going to defend it when the time comes or even give the next generation a chance to nab it for themselves?

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »

I was under the impression that no consensus was reached and the polls were basically tied.
I mean sure, you can say that challenges are no longer a thing, but what about the other 1% that actually consider it a thing? We're basically a room divided at this point, if "challenges are no longer a thing"

I mean why even bother hosting a bijuu, when you're not going to defend it when the time comes or even give the next generation a chance to nab it for themselves?

Honestly, even with the tie, keeping challenges and Biju basically won because people went ahead and created workshop threads in order to fix the rules. So as it stands, the challenges are very much alive.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »

Ace's vote swung it at the end, and well those 1% can just fight among each other then I guess? Maybe even organize their own OOC tournaments or whatever at the zones if that's all they care about? To be blunt the 'workshops' are just a pointless effort to try reinstate something that they already threw away, just because the result wasn't exactly what they desired, so to me and many others all this drama is indeed quite dead.

I host the beasts because to me there is no 'time coming', because to me being jinchuuriki isn't all just about fighting, being powerful and destroying shit. People want to do some real character building nowadays, something actually meaningful, and you can't really blame them for it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 07:14:20 PM »

Well I'm looking at the topic and it says 15 amend and 15 void so I'm not sure how you consider it having changed.

So we apparently need a vote to determine what the result of the vote was since we can't even agree on that. >_>

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 07:17:15 PM »

Honestly, even with the tie, keeping challenges and Biju basically won because people went ahead and created workshop threads in order to fix the rules. So as it stands, the challenges are very much alive.

Ah, alright. I understand now....I think? I mean I don't have anything against Warren but I sort of noticed over the years that Shukaku has pretty much been exclusive to users from Kaze no Kuni. This is not including Akatsuki/Neo Akatsuki or Zenaku's previous ownerships.

Metaphorically. Would I get a fair chance if I actually went through the process of finding Shukaku as opposed to retro-posting the method that Bocchiere is stating? (I mean sure you know the beast's chakra signature but you don't know the host's own)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 07:19:53 PM »

I didn't mean to say I would immediately find him if that is what you took away from it. I just thought that was enough information to be able to eventually track him down and thusly enough to start a hunt rp.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 07:30:22 PM »

Wouldn't it be theoretically? Unless I completely forget what metaphorically means.

In any case if you did through whatever means find me Camel, force yourself into the RP I'm doing right now, then I would have to deal with you yes, just in the premise of said RP situation and all. Y'know, logic and all that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2015, 07:38:11 PM »

Wouldn't it be theoretically? Unless I completely forget what metaphorically means.

In any case if you did through whatever means find me Camel, force yourself into the RP I'm doing right now, then I would have to deal with you yes, just in the premise of said RP situation and all. Y'know, logic and all that.

But when Hazama did that to you it didn't quite happen that way. So what's to stop you from just calling whatever method they used to find you illegitimate and ignoring them?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 07:51:07 PM »

Same thing, logic. Say Kamui eats a fistful of sand, then suddenly gains the knowledge of my whereabouts 24/7 no matter where I go, what I do? Not gonna fly. Say he instead does detective work to find out I'm on an island or whatever, narrows down the location, swims out and finds it? Then its props to him and I have to deal with a soaked geezer uchiha.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.