Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shinju  (Read 3453 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Shinju
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »

You people try to put to much logic into evetything. There is no reason needed for why there is chakra or where it came from. We are Shinobi and use it simple as that.

Just cause biju aren't around or some fruit or a tree doesn't change that fact.

I actually agree with Uetto on this one. Like I feel like this thread is unnecessary and to some point, ridiculous. Like are people really going to claim eating the chakra fruit? If so, who are we to stop them? In the end of the day, you cannot stop anyone else's RP but you can void them when that person wants to get involved in YOUR RP.

And technically if you want all of this to make sense, you don't have to void the bijuu. You just have the void the 'possibility that anyone can own/control a bijuu'. >.>

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 07:27:05 PM »

You people try to put to much logic into evetything. There is no reason needed for why there is chakra or where it came from. We are Shinobi and use it simple as that.

Just cause biju aren't around or some fruit or a tree doesn't change that fact.

I actually agree with Uetto on this one. Like I feel like this thread is unnecessary and to some point, ridiculous. Like are people really going to claim eating the chakra fruit? If so, who are we to stop them? In the end of the day, you cannot stop anyone else's RP but you can void them when that person wants to get involved in YOUR RP.

And technically if you want all of this to make sense, you don't have to void the bijuu. You just have the void the 'possibility that anyone can own/control a bijuu'. >.>

I could get on board with making them NPC that the villages and GM(s) use for rp plots. No hosting.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 05:28:08 AM »

Lore is fun. I just wanted to take some steps to help prevent the perverting of it, RP and the power creep that could come if somebody wants to claim they're on Otsutsuki from another dimension that's eaten of their own Shinju's fruit. But I guess the general consensus of that is just to void them.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 05:42:18 AM »

Lore is fun. I just wanted to take some steps to help prevent the perverting of it, RP and the power creep that could come if somebody wants to claim they're on Otsutsuki from another dimension that's eaten of their own Shinju's fruit. But I guess the general consensus of that is just to void them.

Better safe than sorry. *Drops Napalm*  8)
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.