Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Village Change: Jiseigakure to Amegakure  (Read 7062 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Village Change: Jiseigakure to Amegakure
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 05:05:20 PM »

call me slow but i just had my first dk after the Uzu village was implemented and I see it is not a birth village.

What a pain that will be for people who want to rp in uzu but have to travel to fight sensei in their birth village. Was i under the mistaken belief that the whole point was to have Uzu be a birth village?

If that is not the case, then truly, how hard will it be to just create an rp board and call it Ame?

Wasn't meant to be a village of birth. It's essentially Hoshi at the moment.

Which brings up my 4 outcomes:

At the moment, it seems like these are the C&E's:
1) Change Jisei to Ame & lose a neutral city
- I don't mind this much just because the neutral city lost most of its appeal now that we have an OOC board internally of villages. Whether or not Ame now gets more traffic than Uzu shouldn't matter. Uzu was presented an opportunity and won it. Another opportunity is now presenting itself and Ame can easily obtain that one.
2) We rename Jisei to Ame & divide shops
- This is horrible to do considering how much Jisei has to offer to those of us who prefer to level/sit as opposed to RP'ing. Dividing villages will utterly kill our travel points and limit us greatly.
3) We create an Ame village & have virtually nothing but the basics in it
- Board literally becomes a place to post and has no appeal except that. Able to scribe to it would be cool as to no longer require to go there physically and kill travel points if you level. I don't think this should be made into a village you can be born in to as it limits itself as a village to have things such as ninja academies but nothing to benefit from it such as shops.
4) Keep Jisei & let Ame do what they've done before
- May seem "unfair" or whatever, but they lost a poll that could have gotten them a village and now they just gotta deal with not having one.

TL;DR, please don't mess up my shops, I like leveling and sitting infinitely more than all this "rp".
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:18:16 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Village Change: Jiseigakure to Amegakure
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 04:25:05 PM »

I still don't understand the logic behind using it for future purposes and intent as a central meeting place for all the kage to attend and as a place for neutrality.

Never has there been any effort for all the kage to gather there, since it would take a colossal amount of coordination and time. Whenever the Senju Clan on SL met, we used the Paper Lantern Technique because it was the most beneficial thing to use when concerning those two aforementioned factors.

As for a central place of neutrality, that's pretty much what the ambiguous wilderness serves as already. The zones serve a purpose for that too, and I can name plenty of people who are Missing-Nin, or have a consistent unaffiliated status, who have used them as a means of a place to hide-out from villages and nations.

Jiseigakure is literally a double-OOC board as it is right now. And I don't think that turning Hoshigakure would be a great idea, since it's kinda hard to get to and another party already claims to use it consistently for RP. Making another new village board would take some time, but it could be possible.

But what would you guys feel more comfortable with? Asking for Jisei to be renamed to Ame and save everybody some time, or ask for a completely new village board to be implemented which would require input from the community to add shops, instances, travel conditions, forest-related events if it gets a forest entry point and other things?
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.