Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!  (Read 10726 times)

Court

• View Profile
Re: Another Kiri Strip; Featuring Eiko!
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2015, 12:58:49 AM »

Sans me, weren't all the damn Sanbi hosts inactive?? Like, how does this justify anything? I'm pretty sure everyone has been inactive throughout SL at some point, to be honest.

But, well, I think waiting for the rules is a good option, and I did mention that I was thinking of changing my preferences. But you guys are so adamant and impatient.

Haha, would we even come to an agreement? Probably not.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2015, 01:04:40 AM »

Give up your bijuu and it will stop.

It would be one thing if it was just yujo but this happens pretty much anytime anyone challenges Kiri for a bijuu. If you don't like them it coincidentally becomes a Herculean task to get and finish the fight.

Court just fight yujo it's been months, come on, don't be ridiculous.

So you're gonna side with someone who has nothing but a bad background, compared to Eiko who has only 1 that cannot be entirely proven? What logic are others smoking?
This revelation should be an eye opener for you then. If bocc is willing to side with Yujo, then perhaps it is you who is in the wrong this time. When hell begins to freeze over, perhaps you should rethink what you are standing for to cause such actions.

I will not reconsider this time because every time I have seen something like this, it has been nothing but a major pain in my ass to find a host. I do find a host within the time given, but guess what, there are NO RULES currently. There has been no tie breaker between either voiding the bijuu or amending the rules.

So tell me, what applies then if there are no rules? I really see no justification because this is nothing but blind hatred, and I don't care if I don't normally post because I DON'T HAVE A BIJUU! Tell me if I care for one because I don't have to follow the rules you think I should. I make my own rules for when I need to post or should post. Also, fact check before you post Riku, because what I post in the village doesn't always mean I haven't posted somewhere else. Duh.....

Edit: I want to show you something as an amendment to my post

2. Be nice to each other. Harassment, stalking and other such things will not be tolerated. Your freedom ends when another players freedom is harmed, basically. There is no catalog on what exactly is covered, but a fine invention called 'commonsense' should give you a few hints on what is allowed and what not.

Does this mean something to everyone? Riku has been stalking every single thing bijuu wise within Kiri. Why? I don't know what the motives are, but come on.... Use commonsense for heavens sake!!! Stop the bull crap already.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:12:19 AM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2015, 01:11:04 AM »

HE'S BEEN WAITING 4 MONTHS COURT.

That's not impatient and calling it such at this point just makes it seem more like you guys are just trolling him.

Just fight him. Make topic right now and fight him. What are you stalling for? End this so we don't have to hear about it for another 6 months. Christ.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2015, 01:14:39 AM »

That's not impatient and calling it such at this point just makes it seem more like you guys are just trolling him.

Just fight him. Make topic right now and fight him. What are you stalling for? End this so we don't have to hear about it for another 6 months. Christ.

No I doubt he has because you just recently got back. I will not allow crap like this to continue, especially if it turns out to be the same person THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! You follow the damn preferences that were set forth by the host and do it. Bijuu hunt like the Akatsuki did with recon and whatever else..... I don't care how long it takes you, but that is the point.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2015, 01:15:44 AM »

No I doubt he has because you just recently got back. I will not allow crap like this to continue, especially if it turns out to be the same person THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! You follow the damn preferences that were set forth by the host and do it. Bijuu hunt like the Akatsuki did with recon and whatever else..... I don't care how long it takes you, but that is the point.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8466.0.html

Achem. In case you are too busy to open it, I started that thread IN JULY. It is now the end of October. So please Wingardium Leviosa those lies out of here.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:17:51 AM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2015, 01:17:06 AM »

It would be one thing if it was just yujo but this happens pretty much anytime anyone challenges Kiri for a bijuu. If you don't like them it coincidentally becomes a Herculean task to get and finish the fight.

So you're gonna side with someone who has nothing but a bad background, compared to Eiko who has only 1 that cannot be entirely proven? What logic are others smoking?
This revelation should be an eye opener for you then. If bocc is willing to side with Yujo, then perhaps it is you who is in the wrong this time. When hell begins to freeze over, perhaps you should rethink what you are standing for to cause such actions.

I will not reconsider this time because every time I have seen something like this, it has been nothing but a major pain in my ass to find a host. I do find a host within the time given, but guess what, there are NO RULES currently. There has been no tie breaker between either voiding the bijuu or amending the rules.

So tell me, what applies then if there are no rules? I really see no justification because this is nothing but blind hatred, and I don't care if I don't normally post because I DON'T HAVE A BIJUU! Tell me if I care for one because I don't have to follow the rules you think I should. I make my own rules for when I need to post or should post. Also, fact check before you post Riku, because what I post in the village doesn't always mean I haven't posted somewhere else. Duh.....

2. Be nice to each other. Harassment, stalking and other such things will not be tolerated. Your freedom ends when another players freedom is harmed, basically. There is no catalog on what exactly is covered, but a fine invention called 'commonsense' should give you a few hints on what is allowed and what not.

Does this mean something to everyone? Riku has been stalking every single thing bijuu wise within Kiri. Why? I don't know what the motives are, but come on.... Use commonsense for heavens sake!!! Stop the bull crap already.

I'm reading your post, and I'm confused by the level of hypocrisy that is being displayed before me. I have never seen someone so thick, and I'm friends with Nathan.

Stalker? Dog, you have been holding the Sanbi in front of his face in order to taunt him for months, and yet your confused when he snaps at you?

Listen to this guy; he knows whats up.

if you just fight, everything will be over momentarily. I promise you it will be quick and painless.   
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2015, 01:19:31 AM »

I think the real hell freezing over a moment is when somebody actually goes after a host IC through normal RP, lol.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 01:23:47 AM »

I think the real hell freezing over a moment is when somebody actually goes after a host IC through normal RP, lol.

Except when people literally make it impossible to actually find them, but not you bro, you hiding your chakra at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean makes it real possible, just talking about those other hosts that have IC rules that literally refuse all challenges from anyone, regardless of the terms.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 01:24:58 AM »

I'm reading your post, and I'm confused by the level of hypocrisy that is being displayed before me. I have never seen someone so thick, and I'm friends with Nathan.

Stalker? Dog, you have been holding the Sanbi in front of his face in order to taunt him for months, and yet your confused when he snaps at you?

Listen to this guy; he knows whats up.

if you just fight, everything will be over momentarily. I promise you it will be quick and painless.

You really want to talk about hypocrisy? Well lets see.... I've gone through the whole ordeal when the stripping happened with Sanbi, yet no matter what happens, you're still not happy with what you get. Well guess what, GROW UP!!! I've had enough of this crap after I have been forthcoming and willing to help ensure that there are viable solutions to the problem, but you can't help what happens in RL. I went on a cruise ship last week and had no internet, no laptop, ect.... Yet why didn't I post? RL happened thats why.

Now, I haven't done anything because this fool can't engage himself in what others have set for preferences. You want to gripe and complain about it, talk to the host and not the people here.

Ain't that the truth.....

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2015, 01:26:05 AM »

Except when people literally make it impossible to actually find them, but not you bro, you hiding your chakra at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean makes it real possible, just talking about those other hosts that have IC rules that literally refuse all challenges from anyone, regardless of the terms.

Because you're just being pathetic Riku. You don't like the preferences the host made, so you won't engage in it, making this entire conversation complete bigotry.

Had to make an edit.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:29:29 AM by Xiarawst »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2015, 01:29:26 AM »

You give me too much credit >> even I'd be able to survive down that low only for a limited time.

In any case, if being without the turtle is such an ungodly torment for you, why don't you just split your RP from theirs then and go about your merry way with your copy of it? I mean you despise Kiri and none of them seem to like you, or the rules you guys are trying to reestablish at the matter, so I can't imagine it being such a great loss to anyone if you two never deal with each other again.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2015, 01:31:35 AM »

You give me too much credit >> even I'd be able to survive down that low only for a limited time.

In any case, if being without the turtle is such an ungodly torment for you, why don't you just split your RP from theirs then and go about your merry way with your copy of it? I mean you despise Kiri and none of them seem to like you, or the rules you guys are trying to reestablish at the matter, so I can't imagine it being such a great loss to anyone if you two never deal with each other again.

I just dislike his handling of things without intervention from leadership in the village. Hell, I got heads up on this by looking on the forum myself. What does that tell me? Riku would like to bypass me before going on here. That's ok though, I've done this 3 times now and won't help anymore.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:32:13 AM by Xiarawst »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2015, 01:33:17 AM »

We already have two 8 tails. Why not just make 2 of every biju?!?!?! Dibs on the other half of Kurama.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2015, 01:35:09 AM »

In all honesty nothings stopping you. It'd just be up to others which holder of the two to acknowledge.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2015, 01:35:12 AM »

We already have two 8 tails. Why not just make 2 of every biju?!?!?! Dibs on the other half of Kurama.

o_O

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.