Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)  (Read 5926 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 05:07:54 AM »

Eric, isn't it your post in Ame? >> I love you, endlessly, as you know. But please don't bring the same questions that get all the other topics locked to mine...

I am trying to specifically avoid these types of debates.

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know.

The same questions that got yours locked? Well then Athos, what are you trying to get answered? "Why won't you fight him?" was a posed question when things got heated. "Why should Kiri be given the beast back when they don't even deserve it" turned the dial too.

I am not interested in starting a fire nor getting more involved than I feel I need to regarding the beasts that I choose to void, but bro, from the topic title to the OP, I just can't figure out what you guys don't get about rules.

The old rules are still in play until they are fixed, amended, and approved by whoever. "Anarchy" and "I won't acknowledge any rules no matter what amendments and will not try to make them better" are "unacknowledge me as host plz" kind of words. As such, you can't just cherry-pick what's left of the old rules, especially since the only consensus to not give the beast back to Kiri will likely come from the caucus either directly supporting Yujo or so fed up with the "Kiri issue" that it seems the only sensible solution.

Some hosts have a tendency to make the IC hunt portion of their IC challenge incredibly difficult in order to keep from having to fight certain types for the beast. And in this state where your two parties can't even agree on what grounds you're arguing (with the old rules or with no rules in place at all) you are unlikely to come to an agreement regarding a strip issue. But all you want are answers given to your questions, which if it were purely for the reasons of just knowing (and not having some hope of accomplishing something more) you could have just sent PM's and called it an evening.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mortiferous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 05:13:11 AM »

I find all of this amusing <3;

If you're such good friends, why not ask them in a message, where they could choose to answer without everybody jumping at them? And insults, etc. Just curious. I've been reading it all!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 05:16:33 AM »

Eric, isn't it your post in Ame? >> I love you, endlessly, as you know. But please don't bring the same questions that get all the other topics locked to mine...

I am trying to specifically avoid these types of debates.

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know.

The same questions that got yours locked? Well then Athos, what are you trying to get answered? "Why won't you fight him?" was a posed question when things got heated. "Why should Kiri be given the beast back when they don't even deserve it" turned the dial too.

I am not interested in starting a fire nor getting more involved than I feel I need to regarding the beasts that I choose to void, but bro, from the topic title to the OP, I just can't figure out what you guys don't get about rules.

The old rules are still in play until they are fixed, amended, and approved by whoever. "Anarchy" and "I won't acknowledge any rules no matter what amendments and will not try to make them better" are "unacknowledge me as host plz" kind of words. As such, you can't just cherry-pick what's left of the old rules, especially since the only consensus to not give the beast back to Kiri will likely come from the caucus either directly supporting Yujo or so fed up with the "Kiri issue" that it seems the only sensible solution.

Some hosts have a tendency to make the IC hunt portion of their IC challenge incredibly difficult in order to keep from having to fight certain types for the beast. And in this state where your two parties can't even agree on what grounds you're arguing (with the old rules or with no rules in place at all) you are unlikely to come to an agreement regarding a strip issue. But all you want are answers given to your questions, which if it were purely for the reasons of just knowing (and not having some hope of accomplishing something more) you could have just sent PM's and called it an evening.

See these paragraphs? And how your name isn't Xia or Court? >> Eric, I already told you I wasn't trying to resolve an issue, as you sit there and tell me I won't get the issue solved.

You are bringing things up that are technically off topic from, well, the topic xD

So I don't know what you're trying to say &lt;_&lt;

Edit:
And yeah, it is your post >>; Forgot to message you about it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 05:19:54 AM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 05:17:45 AM »

If you're such good friends, why not ask them in a message, where they could choose to answer without everybody jumping at them? And insults, etc. Just curious. I've been reading it all!

Because I'm not the only person with these questions, so as the friend of all of them, I asked them here. Where everyone can see their answer, and I can finally get mine.

Now, we are now on the second page and no one from Kiri has even posted .-. So, can we stop that?

Mortiferous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 05:22:01 AM »

Actually, I'm from Kiri. I'm Hachiman. A Council member IC, also SSM. Bruh.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2015, 05:22:23 AM »

Because I'm not the only person with these questions, so as the friend of all of them, I asked them here. Where everyone can see their answer, and I can finally get mine.

Now, we are now on the second page and no one from Kiri has even posted .-. So, can we stop that?

Alright, I'm done here, for now. If things get out of hand though Ace, Kage, or myself will make an insertion as necessary. Good luck.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2015, 05:27:50 AM »

Actually, I'm from Kiri. I'm Hachiman. A Council member IC, also SSM. Bruh.

Well, thanks for posting then, I guess >> I didn't know that.

Alright, I'm done here, for now. If things get out of hand though Ace, Kage, or myself will make an insertion as necessary. Good luck.

Thanks man. And sorry if I seemed snappy, I got nothing but love for you :D

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »

I explained why the previous topic was locked. ;)

Now, topics in general that deal with "hot button issues" seem to always exhibit the same features.
One of those features is, a never ending circle of nothing being actually addressed.

Word of advice, ask the question and let an answer be given.
Instead of us reading posts in *10* different ways of, "I'm simply asking a question," let it be answered.

To those answering the question, answer it and be done with it. <---yes, that simple

To those not contributing anything.....
shhhhhhh

=)

I'll lock this up again in a heartbeat if we all cannot adhere to what I just said. ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 05:54:38 AM by Ace »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »

A lot of time has passed since this thread was made, and not a single word has been given by Kiri.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 08:33:17 PM »

A lot of time has passed since this thread was made, and not a single word has been given by Kiri.

Now don't be unfair, Yujo. Hachimon posted and he's from Kiri!

But yeah, I am posting here to bump this topic. Maybe they just haven't seen it yet o:

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 02:53:22 AM »

Waits patently for some resemblance of a valid answer
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2015, 05:19:53 PM »

This is getting out of hand x.x way past reasonable and I'm starting to think thwy have definitely seen this topic by now.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2015, 05:32:52 PM »

This is getting out of hand x.x way past reasonable and I'm starting to think thwy have definitely seen this topic by now.

Shall I lock it or keep it open for a few more days?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 05:42:29 PM »

Just a few more days, if that's cool, Camel ^^ I'm really trying to give the Kiri guys to speak their minds and voice their opinions without attacks from the others.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 04:23:46 AM »

Yeah, give until Wednesday. I'm curious about this too. o.o
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.