Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Order of the Rooks  (Read 5383 times)

Shiko

• View Profile
The Order of the Rooks
« on: November 03, 2015, 01:20:28 PM »

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances!

My name is Shiko and I'm new to your site, though not to RP. I have heard varying 'reviews' of sorts about this site some good most bad but I decided I wanted to come to this ninja world and see for myself.

I'm making this forum topic to both introduce myself and to tell everyone about my RP and what I've got going on.

My character is a Knight of royal blood who inherited leadership of the Rooks with the untimely death of his predecessors. And while he is no newbie he is still young and molding into his position. His first action as Sovereign of the Order was to gather the remaining NPC knights and traveling the ocean to the shinobi legends world.

So I spoke with Keito for a bit and we discussed a nice set up for the knights within the realm. Keito informed me of the ghost town like status of Jiseigakure and we figured since Jisei was the home of the samurai and there aren't very many samurai running about so we figured Jisei could be the home of the Rooks!

Now I'm not trying to assume control of the village or anything. But I've already made an RP in jisei where the rooks have occupied a large cathedral. The point of telling you all this? I want people to join in! Anyone who wants to come and join the rooks would be more than welcomed. I want to set up missions for the rooks and things of the like to promote RP in Jisei.

it would also be really cool to set up trade relations between other villages and cooperative missions to just try to get a bunch of people involved. So I hope that  people like my idea  and that some cool and new RP comes out of all this. Have a good day, everyone.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:21:03 PM by Shiko »

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: The Order of the Rooks
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »

You seem like an alright guy, you'll be fine. Your first experiences with SL will be fine and you'll enjoy the freedom. Then you'll realize that there will be people who abuse the freedom, then you yourself will abuse it. Hence is the circle of SL.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 02:45:55 PM »

You seem like an alright guy, you'll be fine. Your first experiences with SL will be fine and you'll enjoy the freedom. Then you'll realize that there will be people who abuse the freedom, then you yourself will abuse it. Hence is the circle of SL.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 03:14:20 PM »

Welcome to SL. The place no one escapes from....

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 03:34:13 PM »

Don't worry guys, I'll give him the full SL tour.  :twisted:
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 04:00:24 PM »

Welcome to SL. Something that may aid you in your bid to gather participants for your rp is to message people who are online at the time...through checking the warrior's list... and inviting them to do a little bit of RP with you while you are both online.

Often times if you wait for someone to notice what you are doing and to also take an interest enough to reply with rp of their own, it seems to take quite a long time for your story to catch on. Also, do not hesitate to venture out from Jisegakure and engage others who are in various places about the site. A current practice, however, is if you try to enter a village through its gates there are more than likely guards about who will stop you and give you the once over before letting you in. Some villages have defenses up that will attack anyone trying to just walk in without having been let in.

I look forward to seeing your RP about the land.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 04:16:40 PM »

Welcome to SL where you'll find tons of over powered individuals who think that claiming a bunch of over powered things makes you better, but then there's Bocch, a person who'll make you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into your RPs just so he can crush your small Ray of hope. That hope is the chance that you'll ever be able to beat him. After many attempts to fight him, you'll see yourself being just a sacrifice for Edo Tensei which will leave you crying yourself to sleep which I am convinced, gets him off. >>

To sum it up, if you want a good time on SL, don't believe you'll ever beat Bocch. A prime example is me, after coming to terms with this, I have reached enlightenment. Beware the curse of Bocch!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »

Welcome to SL where you'll find tons of over powered individuals who think that claiming a bunch of over powered things makes you better, but then there's Bocch, a person who'll make you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into your RPs just so he can crush your small Ray of hope. That hope is the chance that you'll ever be able to beat him. After many attempts to fight him, you'll see yourself being just a sacrifice for Edo Tensei which will leave you crying yourself to sleep which I am convinced, gets him off. >>

To sum it up, if you want a good time on SL, don't believe you'll ever beat Bocch. A prime example is me, after coming to terms with this, I have reached enlightenment. Beware the curse of Bocch!

That is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me.  :oops:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 04:41:35 PM by Bocchiere »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 05:50:19 PM »

I shall test this theory.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »

Welcome to SL. The place no one escapes from....
The true. There is no escape.

I shall test this theory.
I want to see this.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 05:58:59 PM »

-Wonders what's the difference between Bocc and the OP individuals claiming a bunch of OP things-

Bocc, please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a Frankenstein of OP things?

- Jashinist w/ Triple Bladed Scythe
- Rinnegan, EMS
- Dust Release, Mokuton, Shikotsumyaku, Yoton
- Jiongu (Earth Grudge Fear)
- Kusanagi & Rashōmon summoning contract
- Can sense Negative Emotions and Energy.
- FTG

Some of these things can be disregarded but why does one need to be a Jashinist AND holder of the Jiongu tech? That's kinda like overkill. And I'm sure I'm missing a few more abilities from that list. And correct me if I'm wrong, but most of those abilities you have, were 'taken' from other shinobis, right? May I ask what abilities are originally your's (that you started out with)?

It's understandable that one would have little to no chance of beating Bocc.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just want some verification on those last two questions though.
I've been curious for a while actually. o.o

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 06:15:50 PM »

I like the frankenstien comparison xD The immortality aspect from jiongu is redundant when you're a jashinist but the extra hearts for so much extra chakra was too good to pass up. Most abilities I stole from other people via human path and before I had resets I stole my doujutsu too. When I first started as bocch he was a jashinist with shikotsumyaku since my account had 1 reset. I don't have the kusanagi or edo tensei right now but we're working on that. I also should have acid release from mastering the 6 tails but between Lava and Dust I don't claim it because it would be fairly redundant.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:28:09 PM by Bocchiere »

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 07:16:48 PM »

-Wonders what's the difference between Bocc and the OP individuals claiming a bunch of OP things-

You already answered it. Bocch actually gets his OP things by working for it where as these individuals just straight up claim these abilities without so much as doing any work then whine and complain on the forum when they lose to someone who obtained their abilities through, you guessed it, their own abilities.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »

Hey, Shiko!

I'm Raifudo. Self-proclaimed owner of SL, lover of burgers, and all-around the best god-modder you'll meet. I don't RP anymore, but I do like to lurk plenty and my 16 13/4 years here would prove that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 08:08:30 PM »

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances!

My name is Shiko and I'm new to your site, though not to RP. I have heard varying 'reviews' of sorts about this site some good most bad but I decided I wanted to come to this ninja world and see for myself.

I'm making this forum topic to both introduce myself and to tell everyone about my RP and what I've got going on.

My character is a Knight of royal blood who inherited leadership of the Rooks with the untimely death of his predecessors. And while he is no newbie he is still young and molding into his position. His first action as Sovereign of the Order was to gather the remaining NPC knights and traveling the ocean to the shinobi legends world.

So I spoke with Keito for a bit and we discussed a nice set up for the knights within the realm. Keito informed me of the ghost town like status of Jiseigakure and we figured since Jisei was the home of the samurai and there aren't very many samurai running about so we figured Jisei could be the home of the Rooks!

Now I'm not trying to assume control of the village or anything. But I've already made an RP in jisei where the rooks have occupied a large cathedral. The point of telling you all this? I want people to join in! Anyone who wants to come and join the rooks would be more than welcomed. I want to set up missions for the rooks and things of the like to promote RP in Jisei.

it would also be really cool to set up trade relations between other villages and cooperative missions to just try to get a bunch of people involved. So I hope that  people like my idea  and that some cool and new RP comes out of all this. Have a good day, everyone.

Go for it. I'm currently in the middle of another RP, but if it weren't for that I would totally get involved on the spot.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.