Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: The Tailed Beasts  (Read 2129 times)

Shiko

• View Profile
The Tailed Beasts
« on: November 06, 2015, 04:12:30 AM »

Hello again everyone. I've been scanning through topics and things lately and see that there's been extensive controversy involving the Biju around here. I personally don't have interest in them, but I would like to know if they have been officially voided or are still in use? I see Bocchiere and Uetto are having a biju match. So perhaps it isn't widely accepted? I just want to clear up confusion

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: The Tailed Beasts
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 04:19:46 AM »

Voiding won the vote narrowly, so people are free to do as they please now. Void them if you wish, or use them still if you wish.

Neither party of course has any right to try force the other to comply with their own preference though.

That's about it in a nutshell.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 05:13:24 AM »

Either way the vote went it was clear the beast would never be totally voided. You can see I voted void. But sense it want ever happen I decided I'd go get one then and cause some hell of my own.

Also the name Kirk. But you can refer to me as Uetto if you so wish or as ThePervySage (Sage). Some even call my dumb-ass. Whatever works for you.

I'm happy to see you takin n interest in SL. I'm a 10+ year vet myself to the site. So I will say you are an inspiration to a vet like me to get back active agian.

Keep doing what you're doing man.

Shiko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 05:26:26 AM »

Either way the vote went it was clear the beast would never be totally voided. You can see I voted void. But sense it want ever happen I decided I'd go get one then and cause some hell of my own.

Also the name Kirk. But you can refer to me as Uetto if you so wish or as ThePervySage (Sage). Some even call my dumb-ass. Whatever works for you.

I'm happy to see you takin n interest in SL. I'm a 10+ year vet myself to the site. So I will say you are an inspiration to a vet like me to get back active agian.

Keep doing what you're doing man.

I appreciate the warm welcome, and despite the negative things I've heard about this place things are actually going much better than I thought, I've been doing a lot of reaching out to form RP partners, perhaps you and I could set something up some time?

As far as the Biju go, I like having the option to involved or exclude myself as far as they're concerned. I think ill hover away from them until I'm more settled in around here, and get to know everyone better (:

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 05:37:23 AM »

I skimmed and recounted the voting thread, and it was a straight down the middle tie, which was never planned for ahead of time in the very unlikely event that it did happen.

But we are just continuing to go along with business as usual. Though there are those who believe in voiding the rules, even though there was never a separate poll or decision to void the old rules at all, and are currently hosts. Some have even suggested that because they will not comply with the rules, or contribute to the amending of new rules, that they should be stripped.

Also, a thread like this belongs in the Bijuu Arena.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:07 AM »

I would advise you void the beasts for as long as reasonably possible, especially as the rules get fully kinked out. The realm is simpler that way.

Regarding the vote itself, you can call it a tie from the commentary-only count, but from the original post, the hard tally was supposed to be the count (with commentary mandatory only for those without forum accounts, to which those with an account posted said vote for them. Only one person took advantage of that).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:59:08 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 06:16:36 AM »

I skimmed and recounted the voting thread, and it was a straight down the middle tie, which was never planned for ahead of time in the very unlikely event that it did happen.

But we are just continuing to go along with business as usual. Though there are those who believe in voiding the rules, even though there was never a separate poll or decision to void the old rules at all, and are currently hosts. Some have even suggested that because they will not comply with the rules, or contribute to the amending of new rules, that they should be stripped.

Yeah Gitsune didn't have a forum account and voted void. So her vote isn't counted in the hard poll. Void one by a single vote. If only I had returned a week sooner I could have voted for amend and then we'd still be in this same situation and nothing would have changed.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 06:59:31 AM »

Yeah Gitsune didn't have a forum account and voted void. So her vote isn't counted in the hard poll. Void one by a single vote. If only I had returned a week sooner I could have voted for amend and then we'd still be in this same situation and nothing would have changed.

....SL....

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.