Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Boccy vs Kirky: just another darn biju match  (Read 3336 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Boccy vs Kirky: just another darn biju match
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:01:31 AM »

Title makes it pretty self explanatory.

I figured might as well go ahead and address what we are agreeing upon here as to not have any issues about it later.

Match Type: OOC deathmatch
Void Jutsu: FTG
Limits: Bocc agreed to only use one elemental KG/KT (mokuton)
Zone: ---
Judge:---
Special notes: one repost

I think that is what we agreed upon Bocc. If I left something out don't hesitate to announce it... not like you would anyways lol

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Boccy vs Kirky: just another darn biju match
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:05:41 AM »

also I see no reason why people can't post here after we have worked out all agreements. You know to cheer us on or blast us, hahaha.

I mean come on guys who do ya'll hate more than Boccy and me? Give it to us good.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 07:41:45 AM »

also I see no reason why people can't post here after we have worked out all agreements. You know to cheer us on or blast us, hahaha.

I mean come on guys who do ya'll hate more than Boccy and me? Give it to us good.

Yeah that's fine. To make the rules clear though.

We have both agreed to not use Flying Thunder God or any of its derivative techniques (Guiding Thunder, etc).

Kirk, are you ok with me using my custom jutsu of similar nature or should that be banned as well?

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Transportation

We have both agreed to stick to the amount of KG allowed by the SL in game system. Kirk will be using Byakugan, 8 Gates, Sage Mode, and Mokuton, presumably at the "max stacks" level. I will be using Sharingan (EMS), Rinnegan, Kaguya, and Mokuton at the "max stacks" level. I will not be using Lava Release or Dust Release.

Kirk has no such restrictions though I request he not use what is referred to in people's void lists as "Liquefying Ototon". Sound Release attacks that involve quickly shouting at someone and giving them a stroke

(@ Zen )

or blowing up all their bones and such. 

I'd like zone 8, 9, or 10 for the battleground, I'll allow Kirk first post to pick one, if he finds those agreeable.

We can decide on a judge if it comes to that.

You can go ahead and post if everything is good to go, Kirk.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »

Yeah that's fine. To make the rules clear though.

We have both agreed to not use Flying Thunder God or any of its derivative techniques (Guiding Thunder, etc).

Kirk, are you ok with me using my custom jutsu of similar nature or should that be banned as well?

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Transportation

We have both agreed to stick to the amount of KG allowed by the SL in game system. Kirk will be using Byakugan, 8 Gates, Sage Mode, and Mokuton, presumably at the "max stacks" level. I will be using Sharingan (EMS), Rinnegan, Kaguya, and Mokuton at the "max stacks" level. I will not be using Lava Release or Dust Release.

Kirk has no such restrictions though I request he not use what is referred to in people's void lists as "Liquefying Ototon". Sound Release attacks that involve quickly shouting at someone and giving them a stroke

(@ Zen )

or blowing up all their bones and such. 

I'd like zone 8, 9, or 10 for the battleground, I'll allow Kirk first post to pick one, if he finds those agreeable.

We can decide on a judge if it comes to that.

You can go ahead and post if everything is good to go, Kirk.

I'd prefer no FTG and nothing related.

I'm sure you have seen my use my guitar in combat before. It usually attacks the victims hearing causing them to black out, become disoriented,  hearing loss, vomiting, and or things of that nature. It is not a genjutsu assault. Rather effect thin eardrum and inner ear and such. Can cause some brain trauma but I'll refrain from making it a one hit kill unless you are in bad enough shape for it to do such which at those time I'm sure we can discuss. Besides that my sound waves can be targeted to cause internal damage such as hemorrhaging, bruising, or fracture bones.

I find shattering bones to be over kill. The vibrations passing through the body in my case simply fracture the bones which can lead to the immediate area around it become bruised or hemorrhaged due to the violent assault on the molecules. It does not affect main organs. For example if I hit your ribs they would fracture and the tissue would bruise... you can still breath as your lungs are functioning properly but it would be much harder to do so due to pain and such. For a Jashin though I see that as being of little impact lol.

As far as attacking the brain as far as I go is that it may knock you out and cause some extended moment of disorientation and confusion. No over kill of a stroke due to brain hemorrhage.
That is all with my guitar.

I do not use vocal ototon.
I do use a sound jutsu were I clap my hands to create a massive amount of vibrations that can be used to send objects flying away and cause a blunt force like impact.
My bat summons use sound via vocal. They simply can cause slight dizziness and hearing loss while they screech. And have been known to use Genjutsu.

I have also in the past used a sound barrier that acts like a sensory type, as well as one that forms walls of sounds via 4 bats causing vibrations to move in the patterns to create these walls. 

And once focused vibrations into my katana making the blade vibrate just before the point of breaking to increase its cutting ability.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 08:19:20 AM »

Alright, that's all fine with me then.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »

as far as space/time goes. I would presume you still have Kamui and I have Mayfly.

I'm not sure how people rp that these days if you can use the four fabled MS jutsu or are limited to not having Kamui is using Susanoo or whatever. I know we use to not use all of them but you were limited to like two or something. Black flames and genjutsu or kamui or susano or blah blah... honestly I don't care and that could have changed over time with advances in the manga. I would ask no one scoping kamui though. To me it is just god-modding. I think you know what I mean.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 08:31:05 AM »

as far as space/time goes. I would presume you still have Kamui and I have Mayfly.

I'm not sure how people rp that these days if you can use the four fabled MS jutsu or are limited to not having Kamui is using Susanoo or whatever. I know we use to not use all of them but you were limited to like two or something. Black flames and genjutsu or kamui or susano or blah blah... honestly I don't care and that could have changed over time with advances in the manga. I would ask no one scoping kamui though. To me it is just god-modding. I think you know what I mean.

The apparent combinations are Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Blaze Release, and Kamui and Kamui #2.

All of them can use Susano'o, you just need to have had unlocked Mangekyo in both your eyes. I have both Kamuis and Susano'o.

I'm ok with no sniping.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 01:24:19 PM »

I personally would like to see the match without any use of Mayfly or Kamui (ironically enough, I have both of them in my void list xD). o.o

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »

I personally would like to see the match without any use of Mayfly or Kamui (ironically enough, I have both of them in my void list xD). o.o

I wouldn't mind. But I know Bocc is fond of Kamui and its a interesting tech to counter.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 06:55:42 PM »

Yeah I think I've taken enough limits to my techniques already. I've agreed not to use the KG the bijuu im defending gives me. So I think that is enough.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 05:08:16 AM »

Yeah I think I've taken enough limits to my techniques already. I've agreed not to use the KG the bijuu im defending gives me. So I think that is enough.

Agreed.

So all we need is to pick a zone correct...

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 05:12:31 AM »

Suggests opening a new thread for the actual fight once the deliberation has reached it's end.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 05:41:05 AM »

Suggests opening a new thread for the actual fight once the deliberation has reached it's end.

That would be the plan seeing as how we will have to rp here at the forum I suppose even though I hate it so much. So stupid to have rp here and not in zone itself.... regardless the only neutral zone open is 6 and Bocc doesn't want to use it. So that leads us to here....

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 05:35:17 PM »

uhm...you can't just pick a zone and make it the terrain you want it to be?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 11:32:02 PM »

uhm...you can't just pick a zone and make it the terrain you want it to be?

yeah but it would tie up a zone and there already are so many being tied up as is it seems.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.