Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)  (Read 5711 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 03:31:41 AM »

I for one am not gonna hold my breath.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 05:28:51 PM »

Just lock it. I have no interest, nor does anyone else from Kiri have interest to post on this topic. From what I have read, the bijuu are voided. That is all I will say.

Now stop trying to force us on anything because I honestly don't care after y'all have bullied your way through. Completely unacceptable.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »

Just lock it. I have no interest, nor does anyone else from Kiri have interest to post on this topic. From what I have read, the bijuu are voided. That is all I will say.

Now stop trying to force us on anything because I honestly don't care after y'all have bullied your way through. Completely unacceptable.

Xia you'd have to have never actually met anyone from Kiri to think they haven't done everything you just mentioned and worse.

You guys have terminal cases of refusing to admit any wrong-doing and ridiculous bullheadeness. If it wasn't because of that this situation would not have gotten as out of hand as it has. Seriously how many months has it been man? This was going on long before the bijuu were voided so you're just going pretend it wasn't? This is worse than anything I ever got into. I'm not even mad just shaking my head.

Bijuu or not if you guys continue to have this attitude you're going to continue to have these problems. I'm making a legitimate criticism here, not trying to attack you, so take it or leave it.

I do agree that this should be locked though, nothing good is going to come of it now and it will just devolve into mud-slinging. So yeah just lock it.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:34:15 PM by Bocchiere »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 08:35:16 PM »

Xia you'd have to have never actually met anyone from Kiri to think they haven't done everything you just mentioned and worse.

You guys have terminal cases of refusing to admit any wrong-doing and ridiculous bullheadeness. If it wasn't because of that this situation would not have gotten as out of hand as it has. Seriously how many months has it been man? This was going on long before the bijuu were voided so you're just going pretend it wasn't? This is worse than anything I ever got into. I'm not even mad just shaking my head.

Bijuu or not if you guys continue to have this attitude you're going to continue to have these problems. I'm making a legitimate criticism here, not trying to attack you, so take it or leave it.

I do agree that this should be locked though, nothing good is going to come of it now and it will just devolve into mud-slinging. So yeah just lock it.

Annnnnnd with that, I am now claiming the Sanbi.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 09:04:33 PM »

Locked.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 2.043 seconds with 17 queries.