Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Completely Split the Bijuu List.  (Read 10037 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Completely Split the Bijuu List.
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 06:22:59 AM »

So did you already have the MLP gif on hand? For what exactly? Did you search that just now? What did you google to find that? What made you think that a MLP gif was the best way to get a point across? I have many questions.

... I find it preposterous that hosts can openly say they will not follow any rules and yet remain on the list.

Been there. Said that. Like, twice at least in the past.

I don't really accept that as an excuse at all...

It's not an excuse, it's the reason. Warren acted on the fringes and has hardly gotten any heat for it from most people. He has supposedly been redeemed by fighting for the beast, but I imagine that is because someone found a way to get through the hoops that he had set up.

The biju were supposed to be voided. Period. Not carried on to death and people still hounded over it, VOIDED. But because the vote was so close the practical result was more "acknowledge what you want", apparently, based on how the remaining hosts have been acting.

Separating the list is the only option. Some people just are not going to work together; there is a reason there are borders and walls in real life. I wanted the biju to be voided because I saw them as something that forced people who disliked/hated/disagreed strongly with each other to ry to get along, which barely worked to begin with.

Separate the lists, separate the RPs, and separate the uncomprimisable people I say.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2015, 07:34:51 AM »

I would have to disagree Eric.

There is never only one solution.

Actually Warren has received quite a lot of heat here on the forum.

To call his desire to have legit RP, Hoop jumping is insulting and not required. In my opinion he has done nothing that requires apparent redemption.

And that is what we have here. Lots of opinions.

Shall we now proceed toward action and draw away from useless insults? The more we snipe at each other the further the gulf becomes. I think we all recall what has gone down this past year or so and hardly need to keep citing examples of things we deem as some instance of wrong doing. I tried to use an example tonight of something I felt was relevant to the topic at hand. Turns out the point was missed and insults were received.  Perhaps the time has come to stop making references to who did what when where and how and instead focus on what we will do now and from here on out.

I feel it is unacceptable to not come to an agreement and to throw hands in the air and walk away. I feel it is inappropriate to promote schism and continue dredging up the past.

I Would call people who do not want to make an RP hunt casual. I would say that enthusiasts of Naruto are in both camps of thought when it comes to the bijuu and how to handle them.

Hunts and Challenges.
Neither term disparages the other.

I want rules amended and to work toward an accord for one list of bijuu. And to that end I will work and do what I can.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »

I thought people were joking about the Casuals thing at first but really? >_>; Ok. If that's a bad word now we can call it something else.

The issue though, Kay, is not that they only want an IC hunt but some people have decided they are not defending their bijuu at all. That is why the lists I proposed were for people who do and do not want to defend their beasts in any kind of challenges.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2015, 08:37:24 AM »

Yes dear. I have been paying attention. However, this situation evolved from a whole bucket load of whoo ha. I Would like to reset our attitudes and try to get back to some basic behaviors and try and save this thing before we reach an all time high in total ridiculousness. People on both sides have been pushed, things have gone wrong. It's a bad situation.

Let's just rewind and start over and check the history lesson/reproach.

And...I hope it does not come to this....if we do have to walk away and part once and for all...please...everyone...don't kick the dog on the way out and burn the house down and club the baby seal. Just exit stage left and wish everyone good luck. One day...in some far off never never land...we might just like each other again.

and truly forget all this drama.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2015, 08:42:23 AM »

If people are willing to do that and want to be on the lists and want to actually follow rules than I'd have no problem changing the lists to Hunt and Challenge or whichever instead of my idea.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2015, 10:29:42 AM »

Lol! I find it hilarious that my statement sparked...well something.

I was literally reiterating what was said about how jinchuuriki don't really contribute that much to RP. So if you take 'causals' (the jinks who won't defend their beasts but claim ownership), then I would think they won't contribute anything to RP (at least bijuu related anyway).

GJ Warren.

And Kay you did not answer my question.

I also want more opinions on my compromise. >.>

"Rusaku becomes the sole owner of 2 tails.
Yujo gets 3 tails and gives up his claims on the 8 tails, making Kage the sole owner of the 8 tails.
If both Rusaku AND Yujo can agree to that, then (almost) everyone is happy and there will be no need for splitting. Maybe we can arrange a vote of sort (2 weeks long?) with the other option being 'splitting' but then again, we have seen how effective voting as come but I feel optimistic about this one."

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »

Funny you'd say that, considering Gitsune's ultimately done quite a lot, and I'm by far the most active host there is.

And that's not a compromise, that's just 'screw kiri and move the rest around'.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2015, 03:39:34 PM »

Yes Mei I did answer your question:

Shall we now proceed toward action and draw away from useless insults? The more we snipe at each other the further the gulf becomes. I think we all recall what has gone down this past year or so and hardly need to keep citing examples of things we deem as some instance of wrong doing. I tried to use an example tonight of something I felt was relevant to the topic at hand. Turns out the point was missed and insults were received.  Perhaps the time has come to stop making references to who did what when where and how and instead focus on what we will do now and from here on out.

And here with a repeat:

However, this situation evolved from a whole bucket load of whoo ha. I Would like to reset our attitudes and try to get back to some basic behaviors and try and save this thing before we reach an all time high in total ridiculousness. People on both sides have been pushed, things have gone wrong. It's a bad situation.

I do not think it is productive toward coming together and moving forward to keep posting names and listing offenses and rehashing indefinitely. It is just fault finding and not going to induce anyone to draw together and work toward a joint solution beneficial to everyone.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2015, 05:05:33 PM »

But Kay, that was a yes or no question. o.o

Warren, I did not say everyone would benefit. >.>

How can a compromise be met when one side bluntly ignores the other side?
These threads are made after compromise was attempted and unsuccessful.

You all have read the posts. Some Jinks are literally avoiding challengers.

First they (Kiri) argue over how people IC hunt for them in RP and now they argue that bijuu are void, so there's no rules to follow.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2015, 05:05:55 PM »

Funny you'd say that, considering Gitsune's ultimately done quite a lot, and I'm by far the most active host there is.

And that's not a compromise, that's just 'screw kiri and move the rest around'.

Funny how the two of you have ignored more challengers than the rest of the hosts put together.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2015, 06:41:55 PM »

*coughs*

Final call for keys to the dwelling.
After discussions begin, you will not get a key. Get one now, or be out of the discussions. =)

Thought I break the ice a bit here, it's getting a bit tense. ;)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2015, 06:43:03 PM »

*coughs*

Final call for keys to the dwelling.
After discussions begin, you will not get a key. Get one now, or be out of the discussions. =)

Thought I break the ice a bit here, it's getting a bit tense. ;)

Oh ok. I assumed we were waiting for all of them before starting so I didn't post anything yet. When did you plan on cutting it off?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2015, 07:53:09 PM »

If you require a key from Ace, please don't hesitate to mail him and inquire about a key.

As for this whole bijuu nonsense, why don't you guys just locked the Tailed Beast section of the Wikipedia, categorize it accordingly. Serious Roleplayers can have the Yin half while the ones whom don't acknowledge the tailed beasts will have to make do with the Yang half.  Then let's say somewhere done the line someone doesn't want to host that particular beast anymore, you can merge them back into a single entity. (Lock it from rogue editors)
Unless we are going to compromise like Mei suggested, then by all means this would actually make things less confusing then it already is.

Honestly, I was going to go through with my old challenges that were given a cool-down period, that obviously expired weeks ago but looking at you guys bicker back and forth makes me not even want to role play with the people whom consider themselves, the "forum elites".
The arguments are usually one-sided and this usually is associated with those whom have a tailed beast themselves.
Is Kirigakure at fault for denying anyone's rights for a challenge? Absolutely. However this doesn't make it much better that former hosts would be given leeway when it actually comes to obtaining their beast. I noticed that when a former host takes on the responsibility of their beast, they usually circumvent the training process and master the usage of the tailed beast is such a short amount of time.

Should we split the bijuu list?  Yes for those whom seriously take their character's progress and their plot for obtaining other forms of power. No, for those whom just want to have fun and generally encourage a casual setting for role play.  I mean c'mon, we can still have fun these days, right? Or is bickering and arguing the new trend these days, because I obviously didn't get the memo.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:39 PM »

Everyone should just become Edo zombies. It solves everything. No more tailed beast hosting. No more character deaths. Unlimited chakra for real.

Probably the best idea as to date.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »

Everyone should just become Edo zombies. It solves everything. No more tailed beast hosting. No more character deaths. Unlimited chakra for real.

Probably the best idea as to date.

-Gives his full applause- This is my favorite case of irony, ever. I really hope you had our debacle in mind when typing this.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.