Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: 孫悟空, Son Gokū The 4-Tailed Monkey (四尾, Yonbi) Challenge/Preferences Thread  (Read 4972 times)

Eric

• View Profile

In accordance with the following rule:

A host must create a thread with the name of his or her bijuu in the title to the Bijuu Arena board, and use this thread to: state his or her preference for battle, keep a list of challengers, indicate if he or she is a new host and when his or her grace period will be over, and post any notices of absence.

The purpose of this thread is for the current host of the beast listed on the title to maintain a post of preferences for battle, grace period ending, challenger list, and a post regarding leaves of absence.

Challengers are also required to post here in order to formally challenge the host. Any challenges made outside of this thread for this beast are, from this point forward, are not considered official and should not hold up in a Council verdict as legitimate.

Each new preference listing starts as the beginning of a new preferences cycle; if, for whatever reason, a challenge is made before the preference goes up, then that challenge is still valid and must be included in the challenger's listing. Each beast thread will have this same notice as a reminder of how these challenge threads should operate.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:27:37 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile

Guess I'll make one of these, then. I'm not 100% a poor sport.

Current Host: Saiteki Miyuu

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Saiteki_Miyuu

Affiliation: Iwagkaure

Preferred method: IC. That's all you're getting.

Current Challengers:
None

Cool down List:
-

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC. You must RP learning that Miyuu is the host, finding her, and getting her to fight you. As this is part of an RPG, this is non-negotiable.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight. Should be obvious.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose. Seems fair.

- If you're rude or nasty at any point, you forfeit. It's a game.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids (since this is apparently something I can list. Lol)((Note: Some of these are negotiable)):
- Certain people. Just everything about them.
- Izanami
- Dust Release
- Kekkei Mora
- Custom KG without a reasonable explanation
- Tomoe Rinnegan
- Uchiha Return
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Rinne-Sharingan
- Truth Seeking balls
- Any Kaguya Outsutsuki abilities
- Body Revival Technique if used in conjunction with  the eight gates
- Any Custom Technqiue that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
- Anything that doesnt have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto Universe
- Strongest Shield (This is never used right)
- Anything that lacks a scientific foundation
- Anything that you can't reasonably justify your character having that they weren't born with (I.e. How they got it)
- Any canon techniques used in manner in which said use is not supported by canon sources.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:52:02 AM by Optimal Saiteki »

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile

Dear Miyuu-san,

I'd like to challenge you for the Four Tails as soon as possible.

Respectfully,
Umehara Bijozakura (Miyamoto Ichizoku)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile

Can I dibs this or what

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile

Can I dibs this or what

It's been 6 days, has there been any communication about setting up a fight or is what is visible here the extent of communication?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile

Was a misunderstanding, he didn't know "Miyuu" has been long since perma banned and monke changed hands, and he doesn't care to fight me so no challenge made.

Furthermore since you still seem to go around here sometimes, it was also recently discussed and agreed upon on Discord, that keeping this whole forum and "council" shtick going is basically pointless; people can self-govern this stuff well enough and mods can simply intervene when if ever issues arise. Communication is easily done over discord too, even if one person cant reach someone then another one might. And if even then there's no response and no knowledge of ongoing RL issues, there's no way in hell there'd ever be contact over here either.

So yeh.

Eric

• View Profile

Was a misunderstanding, he didn't know "Miyuu" has been long since perma banned and monke changed hands, and he doesn't care to fight me so no challenge made.

Furthermore since you still seem to go around here sometimes, it was also recently discussed and agreed upon on Discord, that keeping this whole forum and "council" shtick going is basically pointless; people can self-govern this stuff well enough and mods can simply intervene when if ever issues arise. Communication is easily done over discord too, even if one person cant reach someone then another one might. And if even then there's no response and no knowledge of ongoing RL issues, there's no way in hell there'd ever be contact over here either.

So yeh.

Well I am a forum moderator, so of course I"m going to come back here every now and again, even if the forum isn't used all that much. Combined with the fact that new people can't even register on the forum, the Council has been inactive, etc., I"m not surprised that an alternative system has developed to fit the needs of current players.

It is good to be made aware of this though. Thanks Warren.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.